DOM. KENNEDY - 25th Hour

The link you are trying to visit has been disabled.

You have reached a link that is no longer in service. That means the link was very naughty, and, much like head lice, had to be eliminated before it spread.

You may be asking yourself, "Hey, what was it about that link that got it in trouble?" An excellent question! Usually, it's one of the following reasons:

- The link was spam! No one likes spammers, and we don't like their links.

- You almost got phished! There are people out there who want to steal your MySpace password. They want to log in as you and send spam, harass your friends, change your profile, and generally run amok. Phishing pages are usually designed to look like MySpace to trick you. Other sites may also ask for your MySpace login information to customize your profile, insert videos or slide shows, track visitors, or any number of other things. Don't make it easy for them. ONLY USE YOUR MYSPACE LOGIN INFO ON WWW.MYSPACE.COM!!

- Viruses are not fun! Neither is adware, spyware, or malware. We cut the links to places that are known sources of infection.

If you really did want to check out some spam, viruses, or phishing pages, we're really sorry to have interrupted. We're sure you can find it elsewhere. There's plenty on the Internet

This is the screen that I got
tired.gif

Def. feeling the album and wanna collab with you on my solo LP - i got plenty of beats, let me know if you up for it

http://rapidshare. com/files/102416748/ANBM. zip. html - you can hear some beats on this album

IKON - that Still Lookin is my joint

myspace.com/hwflossss

Review

1.Bite Me - Nice catchy song. Really feel the beat and flow on this one. alot of swag on this joint.
the end was dope too with the rock on stuff. with this being on your myspace already wasnt really much to say bout it
lol.

2.Notorious D O M - another old one lol. did the beat justice love some of the lines in here. but old stuff lol

3.Who rollin wit me - The first song i ever hered from you. I think its to slow tho....and another old one.
i like the way you started the mixtape off. taha but yea too slow now but i can listen to it

4.DJ Dom solo - Funny skit kinda..i enjoyed it "damn we just played that $@%#* song"

5. Watermelon Sundae - Catchy hook. Loved j skills verse. The end was dope. Nice production also

6. Back Around - at first wasnt feelin j skills verse but i listen to it a couple of times and it was strait.
woulda loved to hear more of you on this joint. loved that flow....lol....hook ummm i dnt think it shoulda had one
wasnt really feelin it. Dope Beat

7. Yesterday Was A Good Day - Dope man. i was really feelin it. especially when you picked up cubes flow .
at first with all thoose pauses wasnt feelin it. "I tollem $@%#* that was lasssst week" but this one wasdope
pimp.gif

8. Just be Cool - Nice lil message

9. In The Daytime - I member when i firsthered this on that video you got.....really feel the beat
flow + lyrics on point.

10.Guess Who It Is - This like the first time i ever downloaded your song. Swagggggg was sick on this joint
flow and lyrics are a go......one of my favs from you

11. Dreams Don't Come True - Still waitin on that video!!!!!!!!
nerd.gif
But this got this whole vibe to it i feel.
I love the hook and the story at the end cause im from St. Louis. but i love this joint. beat + Hook + lyrics. Gottem

12. Whole City On It - Feelin the hook. this joint is raw..."Dom Who are youtaslkin about"
roll.gif

Felt Your verse more than carter's

13. Tennis Shoes - I love this joint. hook is on point
laugh.gif
i guess.....the verses is dope thoo. it was real nice hearin
a cdq full version....But i really felt this! dope beat i could bump this song all day

14. Still Lookin - Dope beat. I really like this song cause i could make out the stories
and felt like i could relate...another one of my favs

15.Runnin Out - Feelin this...The Flow was so vicious....i just wanted to hit a n*gg@ in his face after i hered this
Hook was aight coulda been beter... "Im Hot like sisssssss"
sick.gif
lol

16. Come Back Home - I was Feelin the hook. lyrics was strait...beat was pretty dope.
The lilly allen joint coulda been beter if you rapped longer...

Thats it!

25th Hour 4/5

good lookin wes DUCE I appreciate it fam...

I was bout to call it a night but I seen your post. Very accurate review.... I share alot of your same opinions on my own joint.

PEACE

liked the end more then the beginning, but thats prolly cuz I heard them before. (the first few)
its a pet peeve when people name clothing brands
ohwell.gif

and some of the beats in the beginning have an awkward melody?

I appreciated the free tape though
happy.gif

indifferent.gif

Joint is hot trash.

Complete and utter garbage.

Stick to hypebeast clothing lines...straight Myspace material.

My-T.

^
laugh.gif
... you dont gotta like it but you could at least give the man some feedback

havent had a chance to sit and zone out to the whole thing yet but still looking caught my ear and i had it on repeat for a minute .. good +*#

laugh.gif
.. its not that .. its just sarcasm doesnt translate well over message boards..

still giving it a good listen .. guess who it is is
pimp.gif

Random Facts

Bite Me- I never really looked at this song as a intro type track but it fits, perfectly.

Notorious DOM- the intro before the song was taken from the intro/skit on Ready to Die which comes after "Me and My !%!@*". I stillremember the first time I heard Big Poppa, it changed my life.

Who Rollin With Me- My intentions for this song was to create something I could be proud of ten years from now. The video is strong visuallyand true to my everyday life. Recently I was at a Laker Game and two kids saw me outside the Staples Center and started rapping the lyrics, sums it up.

DJ Dom Solo Interlude- The "L-Boogie" shout out is actually for Lauren London. Her bestfriend plays the caller Lisa.

Watermelon Sundae- The 3rd verse was intended for Byoung of Pacific Division but I played the version with Jskillz on it for my uncle and heloved it. I never go against family so I kept it.

Back Aound- I went to Jskillz house and said, "we ain't leavin till we make a song". This is what we came up with that day.

Yesterday Was A Good Day- I couldn't finish the second verse after the Leimert & Stocker line to save my life. Im glad I didn'tgive up.

Just Be Cool Interlude- Performed by my boy Gavin, I love how this came out but to be honest I was desperate.

In The Daytime- My studio engineer plays live bass on the track, he did the whole song in two takes.

Guess Who It Is- Jay-Z stole my ESPY line
mad.gif

Dreams Don't Come True- The story about my grandmother is true to every word.

Whole City On It- was recorded for my boy Carters mixtape southernstylisticiPODmusic. This song was a last minute addition.

TenniShoes- All the stores mentioned in the roll call I have actually been to except Kicks/Hi but Jskillz has so I put it.

Still Lookin- The easiest song to write on this CD. All names were changed to protect the innocent but every girl knows who she is in thesong.
laugh.gif

Runnin Out- Didn't know where to put it.... 15?

Come Back Home- features Raquel Rodriguez. I forgot to put her name on the tracklist.

alien.gif
> MyT

I didn't make it on this one but I am making it on the next one... I'll see you at the summit on Tuesday...Leimert Park family!!

Downloaded it yesterday, didn't get to listen til now.

It's good man, your style is a little sleepy for me but I respect it. Guess Who It Is is a dope track.

Back
Top Bottom