Still ridin' to this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's that summertime cruising music.
pimp.gif
Thanks Dom.

smokin.gif

I aprreciate the downloads.... its lookin good.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by ireminisce

" life ain't sweet saturday through monday . . but in the summertime you my watermelon sundae. "

me and my dude were wondering why you chose saturday through monday . . can you explain how you chose those two?

i was thinking you would of chose the weekdays or the whole week since sat & sun be the weekend.

or are we just thinkin' too hard?

yeah Dom can you let us know
everytime i hear that song i start to think....
and on the real good job
this ****tt is
pimp.gif

Its simple....

If I said "monday thru saturday", it wouldn't rhyme.

Its nothin to think too deep in to, it just sounds good and people know what I mean.... I hope.
laugh.gif
... At least you're honest. That's been my jam forever, ever since hearing it on Kenny's MySpace.

Then one day I was like, "Wait... Saturday through Monday.... Isn't Sunday in between those days?"

Song is still dooope, though...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Downloading the album right now.
yeah maybe i am a lil slow but i kinda picked up that dom reverses stuff on purpose like "saturday thru monday" and "dreams DONT cometrue" either way. it gets heavy rotation in the whip. cant get enuff of watermelon sunday and whole city on it.

dom thanks for this... i been waiting on it. i need to re-add you on myspace my page got hacked weeks ago, just pulling it back together.

anyway, thanks and i am proud of you!

thanks for using your thoughts and putting them together so we can understand them, relate to them and nod our heads to them. God Bless you!

y sup wit it dom
im tryin to get in the next video
scream at me
i kno u about to put out a vid for that watermelon sundae joint

ill be at the video shoot hustlin niketalk t-shirts.....

anywho keep doin what u doin
gone.

This CD was whack when i dl'ed it and gave it a quick listen. Then i hit the library and did some stats to this and
pimp.gif
Im feelin the lily allen track the most. You are clean

Dope download Dom...
pimp.gif
... Props...
glasses.gif

I'll make sure all of Sydney, Australia knows about this...

lmfao
roll.gif
"she looks like she'll be in a tevin campbell video...onsome, can we talk type"

good mixtape. Also surprised that you went to Orville wright , I went there all three years then to westchester. wat year were you?

For some reason I dont really enjoy listening to west coast artists, but this is a very good listen, nice work Dom.

Originally Posted by targiu23

good mixtape. Also surprised that you went to Orville wright , I went there all three years then to westchester. wat year were you?

Orville Wright >___
pimp.gif
I left there in '98.

"last year we did the marc jacobs this year we do the gucci... *$+% you might #%+* around and see me in a movie.... 9th grade i was hitting n_'s withthe coogi"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

this in heavy rotation in the whip. keep that crack coming fam

Back
Top Bottom