DOM. KENNEDY - 25th Hour

^^^
roll.gif

Word. Nters are animals.
Dom nice job.

i really dig this album

but one question i got for you DOM is why you rep Leimert Park so hard, but don't rep the Blowed? always confused me.

dope nonetheless.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Originally Posted by Indy Sole

Is this CD really good and has replay value? Or are you just saying it's good because he's a fellow NT'er?
No, it's actually good

Since when have NTers ever gave someone a pass for just being on NT?
If your shh is weak, You gon' get torn apart...
laugh.gif

If it's
pimp.gif
then N's is gon'
pimp.gif

Dom put together a solid @ss album.

laugh.gif
. . true story, son probably hasn't been in general in the CHECK MY NEW CLOTHING LINE!!! threads.

laugh.gif

but one question i got for you DOM is why you rep Leimert Park so hard, but don't rep the Blowed? always confused me.

I have heard this before.

I don't go to project blowed so thats why I don't rep it. Im sure its people who go religiously and those are the people that need to promote/shout itout etc. I remember driving by PB when I was younger and not even knowing what it was. The people that I knew in Leimert back then that rap didn't go to PBso I never got into it much. I like what they do for Leimert tho and one of these thursdays Im gonna hop on my bike a go. Just hasn'thappened yet.

And I also understand that Project Blowed is more underground ( I hate that word btw) style of hip hop and I didnt want to be one of those people that go toevery venue tryna fit in on some "Im a backpacker" then do a club and be like "Im a commercial artist" if you feel me.....

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by RhymeSik

Originally Posted by Indy Sole

Is this CD really good and has replay value? Or are you just saying it's good because he's a fellow NT'er?
No, it's actually good

Since when have NTers ever gave someone a pass for just being on NT?
If your shh is weak, You gon' get torn apart...
laugh.gif

If it's
pimp.gif
then N's is gon'
pimp.gif

Dom put together a solid @ss album.

laugh.gif
. . true story, son probably hasn't been in general in the CHECK MY NEW CLOTHING LINE!!! threads.
laugh.gif
I just keep it 100... Sometimes reality is harsh. But this mixtape or what have you, is nice.
smokin.gif

" life ain't sweet saturday through monday . . but in the summertime you my watermelon sundae. "

me and my dude were wondering why you chose saturday through monday . . can you explain how you chose those two?

i was thinking you would of chose the weekdays or the whole week since sat & sun be the weekend.

or are we just thinkin' too hard?

Who Rollin Wit Me is my shhhhhhhhhhhh
pimp.gif

whats the Sublime sample used on Bite Me?

edit upon further listening:
Guess Who It Is is my favorite track so far
and this might be a big reach, but did Jay just maaaaybe bite that Espy line?
nerd.gif

ah some new good music for these ears that been fiendin for a new good artist.

good stuff, lucky b hooked it up with the download cause i didn't know about about the mt.

smokin.gif

Francis

" life ain't sweet saturday through monday . . but in the summertime you my watermelon sundae. "

me and my dude were wondering why you chose saturday through monday . . can you explain how you chose those two?

i was thinking you would of chose the weekdays or the whole week since sat & sun be the weekend.

yeah Dom can you let us know
everytime i hear that song i start to think....
and on the real good job
this ****tt is
pimp.gif

my interpretation from a writers standpoint or what i thought when we wrote was life aint sweet between those days...which would include sunday but thegirl/dessert makes it sweet, so it's double entendre with sundae/sunday

Guess Who it is is my $@%@, Dom. But I'm still mad at you for takin' my seat in Ben's M5.....j/k see ya tomorrow.

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

and on the real good job
this ****tt is
pimp.gif

Its simple....

If I said "monday thru saturday", it wouldn't rhyme.

Its nothin to think too deep in to, it just sounds good and people know what I mean.... I hope.
Guess Who it is is my $@%@, Dom. But I'm still mad at you for takin' my seat in Ben's M5.....j/k see ya tomorrow.
Dodgers!
smokin.gif

Still ridin' to this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you haven't downloaded this get it right now. It's been single handedly bringing sunshine to the Midwest even with these 30 degreetemperatures. It's that summertime cruising music.
pimp.gif
Thanks Dom.

"If I'm ever on stage and the mic is broke, I'ma just make it rain 'til my life is broke..."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

and on the real good job
this ****tt is
pimp.gif

Its simple....

If I said "monday thru saturday", it wouldn't rhyme.

Its nothin to think too deep in to, it just sounds good and people know what I mean.... I hope.
laugh.gif
... At least you're honest. That's been my jam forever, ever since hearing it on Kenny's MySpace.

Then one day I was like, "Wait... Saturday through Monday.... Isn't Sunday in between those days?"

Song is still dooope, though...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Downloading the album right now.

Back
Top Bottom