DOM KENNEDY FutureStreet/DrugSounds

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

I heard Jskillz somehow messed up the Showtime video so it's never gonna release. Is that true?

idk where u heard that from... "Jason Madison's Special Features" Coming Soon featuring Showtime, The Mayor + other videos u've never seen.

Originally Posted by Krispy S O B

Originally Posted by ThaCarterIII

I heard Jskillz somehow messed up the Showtime video so it's never gonna release. Is that true?

idk where u heard that from... "Jason Madison's Special Features" Coming Soon featuring Showtime, The Mayor + other videos u've never seen.

Oh well i heard it from my boy...who heard it from his boy..etc etc....so it was probably just one of those kind've things

i was there, i was the cat with the NY fitted... dom killed it...@*#@ was dope...
im def going to the cool kids/clipse concert...son gonna open up for them..

Dom was in Dallas? FML.
smh.gif
at me for not knowing.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i was there, i was the cat with the NY fitted... dom killed it...@*#@ was dope...
im def going to the cool kids/clipse concert...son gonna open up for them..
Is this confirmed? If so, I'm definitely down.

Show in NYC?

Glad to see u finally making it fam 2 years (probably more for you i speaking from when i first heard your material) overdue .. i remember recording the songsoff your myspace cause the 25th hour mixtape was far from releasing and i needed to bump your %++ on the go lol that was summer 07 summer 09 u opening up formajor artists and thats were the major's start off thats what i call PROGRESS Props

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I start on the 14th in Phoenix for that tour....

YES .. You going to be out HOB in Vegas? Can I get backstage passes man?
laugh.gif
I'm serious.

Back
Top Bottom