Don Cornelius is DEAD!?

Man I guarantee yall that he did not kill himself. Someone shot him.

I have never heard of a man over 50 kill himself. Esp a black man.

I agree.  You know they start with the !!%+@+% right at the beginning of black history month every year.  We should expect no different this time around.

Jesus Christ dont come in here with the conspiracy theories

Cancer patients have a high suicide rate

illuminati????? lol but RT thats cat is old. i use to wake up to him every saturday morning doing my chores to Soul Train. RIP

Damn. One love. R.I.P
Home of the first dancing asian chick
smokin.gif
and the first place DL brothas was able to come out and be flamboyant
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah yall tripping with the conspiracy crap on this one. Elderly people have a high suicide rate.

I remember being a young buck, when Soul Train got moved to a odd time slot in my area. I would stay up super late just to catch the asian girl with the long hair. RIP-DON

RIP.

I've never heard of a guy damn near 80 commit that though. Doesnt sound right

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

RIP.

I've never heard of a guy damn near 80 commit that though. Doesnt sound right
Woke up to this news this morning and was thinking the same thing
30t6p3b.gif

rest in love, peace and soul

Originally Posted by psk2310

In tribute to Don Cornelius, VH1 is rebroadcasting the doc Soul Train: The Hippest Trip In America this Friday Feb 6th at 9:30PM Eastern Time. This was a really good doc. If you get a chance, dvr or tivo it & watch...
This was great when I saw it. RIP

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

i use to wake up to him every saturday morning doing my chores to Soul Train. RIP

word man 
tired.gif
frown.gif

RIP

Originally Posted by illwill24

He had things lined up to. A behind the scenes documentary of Soul Train. Why would he kill himself before that project?

It doesn't add up. He musta owed somebody some money.

Multiple gun shots heard? Give me a break someone shot this man, how u gonna shoot yourself in the head at 75?

Shoot yourself in the head, miss, then shoot yourself again?

SOMETHING IS FISHY

He was human, and susceptible to pain and depression the same way a person under 50 would be. And him being a black man is a factor in making you raise your eyebrows at the situation? 
laugh.gif

He probably could have been nervous, pulled the trigger without harming himself, gave it another go and successfully killed himself.

And oh boy, a Soul Train documentary. He had every reason in the world to continue going through whatever it was that was troubling him.

Even if it turned out to be true that this was indeed a homicide, your reasoning is still asinine. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I agree.  You know they start with the !!%+@+% right at the beginning of black history month every year.  We should expect no different this time around.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom