Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

in for the medicine ball pair. i mean would be better if nike would just retro the AT3

I went from I’m in for at least pair to I don’t think I’m going to want any pairs of this shoe. This is probably one of the hardest shifts I’ve had in a shoe ever lol I still don’t think there a bad looking shoe though, just not for me.

89322306-7577-4DA6-B5E2-80B4DEFE1B9E.jpeg

Just got my pair from Nike!!!

Wow, the quality on these shoes are insane :wow::nthat:

These look good, but I have Game Royal 1s already so it just doesn't make sense for me. Lookin' good here though.

people really go in to threads for shoes they dont like just to bash them. i’ll never understand that. ive never gone in a thread I have no interest in :lol:
Yup that's been me in this thread. Came in with my negative opinions, and tried to see why people had positive opinions. I wanted to give them a chance, maybe try and get swayed (after all, I love Jordan 1s and 3s). Didn't work I still think these are buns. I also don't see the difference in posting to express positive and posting to express negative.

Yup that's been me in this thread. Came in with my negative opinions, and tried to see why people had positive opinions. I wanted to give them a chance, maybe try and get swayed (after all, I love Jordan 1s and 3s). Didn't work I still think these are buns. I also don't see the difference in posting to express positive and posting to express negative.

because they're hundreds of topics or sneakers you can talk about. Why are you devoting time to something you don't like? And once you state you don't like something once what else is there to say?

Would you go to a Hyundai dealership and say, I don't like your cars to the salesman. No, you simply wouldn't go to a dealership you weren't interested in.

But it's pretty obvious from your comments you're a hypebeast

because they're hundreds of topics or sneakers you can talk about. Why are you devoting time to something you don't like? And once you state you don't like something once what else is there to say?

Would you go to a Hyundai dealership and say, I don't like your cars to the salesman. No, you simply wouldn't go to a dealership you weren't interested in.

But it's pretty obvious from your comments you're a hypebeast
Rather be a hypebeast than be illiterate - I answered "Why are you devoting time to something you don't like?" before you even asked, I literally said "I wanted to give them a chance, maybe try and get swayed (after all, I love Jordan 1s and 3s)." Mainly wanted to see how they looked on feet, only seen gucci's post so far.

also how you gonna call someone with a dunk SB in their avatar a hypebeast haha dunk SBs haven't been hype in like ten years.

Rather be a hypebeast than be illiterate - I answered "Why are you devoting time to something you don't like?" before you even asked, I literally said "I wanted to give them a chance, maybe try and get swayed (after all, I love Jordan 1s and 3s)." Mainly wanted to see how they looked on feet, only seen gucci's post so far.

also how you gonna call someone with a dunk SB in their avatar a hypebeast haha dunk SBs haven't been hype in like ten years.

Ok Mr Get Swayed :lol:

Old school Dunk SB's still phonky fresh... dont know what that bamma talkin bout... that comment alone was sone hypebeast ish... smh

Old school Dunk SB's still phonky fresh... dont know what that bamma talkin bout... that comment alone was sone hypebeast ish... smh
Maybe to us, but not too much anymore my guy. Nowhere near on the level of "hypebeast ish" as don c.

I seriously like these. Same as dude above liking these because has a strong resemblance to the Nike Air Revolutions which I am also a fan of as well. Now, I have no plans on collecting all colorways. I just received my storm blue's from SNKRS today and will be on the look out for the Revolution colorway and I'll be done with these. One thing I will agree on is that the quality on these are butter soft!

Excited to get shipping notification from Trophyroom. 7 days via FedEx from Florida to Cali. $18 for shipping too! That should be like 2 day express. At least I saved on tax. Yeah, like others have mentioned, I really like these shoes and plan to rock em. I don’t have anything Don C and it really didn’t have any impact on my decision to cop.

Back
Top Bottom