Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

That might be the best they've looked to me. The medial looks fire in that thumbnail.

Same. But still not enough for me to grab a pair.

Haven’t been keeping up with this thread, but I know they sold out on snkrs. Have they sold out at other stores too? Online and in store?

Same. But still not enough for me to grab a pair.

Haven’t been keeping up with this thread, but I know they sold out on snkrs. Have they sold out at other stores too? Online and in store?

few boutiques still have em sitting around, but for the most part theyve completely sold out online.

Kind of made me regret not going for that color lol
:lol: I was thinking the same thing. This is the first time I've seen them rocked the way I would, and they look even better that way IMO. But having the Game Royal 1s already, I'm glad I got the Ghost Green pair. That color definitely pops.

people really go in to threads for shoes they dont like just to bash them. i’ll never understand that. ive never gone in a thread I have no interest in :lol:

People believe Nike/JB reps looking for free sneakerhead marketing research occasionally go on NT. If that is to be believed, I can understand why people would want to trash a shoe like this on here.

In all honesty, Nike/JB struggle to sell ANY new lifestyle models on a GR level like they do for retros. I think that’s honestly never going to change because it simply isn’t possible for them to design anything better than past retros since the bar was set too high for those past models.

I would really be tempted to grab a pair if they dodnt have the 3 backtab. Wish it was just a normal 1 back

So I’m set on customizing my ghost greens. Everything that’s white I want neon orange and ima throw my orange OW1 laces in there.

The contrast is going to be pretty crazy. Rough rendering below, couldn’t really capture the neon tho. Loud!

2F6B80E1-EC4F-42F6-915F-63D61F8AD7BF.jpeg

Anyone know if any of the Flight 23s in nyc have these? Headed up there Friday for the Yankee Game

Last edited:
Shadow green back in stock for retail at stadium goods if y’all want.

Someone accepted my retail bid on stock x so I’m good now.

Shadow green back in stock for retail at stadium goods if y’all want.

Someone accepted my retail bid on stock x so I’m good now.

damn kinda tempting. gonna wait til tmr after I get my pair to see how the sizing is. Some people say TTS and some say .5 size down

anyone still looking just give Saint Alfreds a call. There were some pairs still available for phone orders a day or two ago and they said they were getting another shipment of pairs in bigger sizes. doesnt hurt to call and check.

Back
Top Bottom