Don C's Legacy 312, His Own Jordan Silhouette | July 14

According to this guy, the buttery leather is only featured on the NRG pairs - i.e. Ghost Green and Storm Blue. The other three awesome colors next month do not have the same quality, and will be more of a wider release. That really sucks as I think the Air Command Force and Air Tech Challenge 2 are the best colorways of the five. :smh:

The Chicago colorway is dope

Would anyone buy these if Don C didn't have his name attached? Looks like another spizike to me

More power to the people who want them and get them. Buy and wear what you like/makes you happy

That goes for anything though..... Slap on "yeezy"..."nikes"..."LV"..."Gucci"....and people will buy it. Take that label off, and its an outlet $60 item that no one wants.

Would anyone buy these if Don C didn't have his name attached? Looks like another spizike to me

More power to the people who want them and get them. Buy and wear what you like/makes you happy

For some yeah but for others like myself this is the first don c attached project I ever liked
Reminds me of early 90’s cross trainers which I’m a big fan of

Storm Blue slept on. Finally took a look at them today. Underrated. Leather so soft. Keeping these bad boys.

For some yeah but for others like myself this is the first don c attached project I ever liked
Reminds me of early 90’s cross trainers which I’m a big fan of
Agree. I've never liked any of the Don C collabs other than his black BHM Jordan 1, but I'm a fan of the 312. I own the original White Cement Spizikes, which is the only "fusion" I own or have liked, and I think the 312s are executed pretty good. Especially after having them in hand and seeing their quality. I'm good with just having the Ghost Green colorway, unless that previewed Lakers colorway come to fruition. Unfortunately though, LeBron being a Laker now is definitely gonna make such a pair more of a hassle to obtain IMO.

Agree. I've never liked any of the Don C collabs other than his black BHM Jordan 1, but I'm a fan of the 312. I own the original White Cement Spizikes, which is the only "fusion" I own or have liked, and I think the 312s are executed pretty good. Especially after having them in hand and seeing their quality. I'm good with just having the Ghost Green colorway, unless that previewed Lakers colorway come to fruition. Unfortunately though, LeBron being a Laker now is definitely gonna make such a pair more of a hassle to obtain IMO.
I feel you for me the black Knicks colorway is a must I also like the original black and white colorway with Nike air in the back probably never see it released that way but one can hope

Jordan Legacy 312 Chi.jpg Jordan Legacy 312 Frag.jpg

A couple of quick photoshops of different colourways

Back
Top Bottom