Donald Trump is running for president

I thought you was eating out here and life was swell for you under Obama, what's the point of posting someone else's thoughts as opposed to your own experience? Are you saying the great ninja that reaches for greatness and remembers a time when people wanted to be rich was out here struggling?

just cuz im doing swell doesn't negate that Obama has been da most polarizing & divisive president in ny lifetime...da 2 terms aren't mutually exclusive you know.

People always say Obama is a polarizing and divisive figure. But they rarely touch on how it's not all his fault.

Them political half truths are poison.

Obama was responsible for more Democratic losses of seat in congress in US history...so if that doesn't point to divisiveness then idk what to tell u

and how much of da Democratic party is gonna accept their share of da blame? divisiveness goes 2 ways b. its easy to blame others.

The problem is both sides blame the other and won't accept responsibility for their actions, nor will they meet in the middle to actually assist the American people and the country as a whole. Everything is a competition and it's a joke at this point.

If you want to talk about divisiveness and people polarizing things, look no further than the two party system and the media outlets they control.

the fact that racists openly support trump is also something that i cant believe rational people dismiss.

This is one of the things that bothers me. Dude got an endorsement from the KKK.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...d-dragon-explains-why-racists-like-trump.html

These "men" that hide behind robes and masks to spew hate about minorities are banking on this dude winning. The "go back where you came from, this is our country you monkey/muslim/China-man/Mexican" crowd.

so your gripe is a left wing outfit propagating identity politics? how is this different from breitbart publishing islamic radicals that support Hillary Clinton & da democrats?

I don't trust or side with any of them, they're all full of **** and rely on brainwashing or just lying to people for support in my eyes.

Concern with the Dems is Hilary is full of ****, concern with Reps is Donald is full of **** and has a legion of racists and loony dangerous far right morons supporting him.

they email issue is a totally different animal/thread that could be argued forever.

I dont think hillary clinton is "crap" ... definitely made some mistakes.

what I'm saying is, every single negative thing trump does, or has done, his supporters blindly dismiss it. they just dont acknowledge it.
His contemporaries in his party however, do.

like i said, goes both way... Hillary Clinton is being investigated for MULTIPLE felonies as we speak...bet u'd still vote for her thou :nerd: so what does that say about you?

You're just throwing anything at the wall hoping that something sticks.

Trump is being investigated for fraud (Trump U) and being dragged to civil court for rape. What does voting for him say about you?

u comparing a civil trial to a federal Criminal investigation where da Attorney general got caught in a meeting with da husband of da person of interest on da tarmac of an airport? this is where we at now? :lol:

Nope.

I'm comparing someone who is investigated for failing to secure national security level communication to someone who is investigated for defrauding people and raping an underage female.

That's where I am.

like i said, goes both way... Hillary Clinton is being investigated for MULTIPLE felonies as we speak...bet u'd still vote for her thou :nerd: so what does that say about you?

like i said tho, if we touch on that thats going to derail this.

but look who is doing the investigating. the committee created to investigate it. the 7 million dollars spent on a report conveniently put out a few weeks before the convention.

this

Hillary Clinton used a private e-mail address stored on a private e-mail server while she was Secretary of State. At the time, it was not required for SoS to use the government provided e-mail. A little while ago the Department of State requested that she provide all of her e-mails for archival purposes.
It got out that she used a private server and even vetted and deleted some e-mails before turning them over. Her political opponents jumped on this to mean that she had some sinister e-mails that she didn't want people to know about. They continue to jump on the fact that she refuses to turn over the server that was used. Clinton claims she only deleted personal e-mails and none of the deleted e-mails were official e-mails.
Now, an Inspector General as requested the FBI to investigate the incident as a possible counter-intelligence issue because it has be found that some (at least four) e-mails contained classified information. So far, those four e-mails were not classified at the time they were sent.
A newspaper article mischaracterized the IG request as a potential for a criminal investigation. Again her political opponents have jumped on this to imply criminal misconduct on behalf of Clinton.
also keep in mind that a lot of those emails were retroactively made classified.

people, especially trump supporters, make it sound like she committed a felonly like you and i are familiar with in da streets.

again, i admit, not the smartest on her behalf., but to me its not sinister enough to change my opinion that she is the better choice to be president of the united states between the two.

I've said this before and ill say it again. both candidates have faults.
But IMO......one is just better suited.

well one of is allegedly responsible for selling access to foreign nationals and exposing US secrets by storing them in a insecure server, and one is in a civil trial where da main plaintiff already gave up on da case...do da math b.

they email issue is a totally different animal/thread that could be argued forever.

I dont think hillary clinton is "crap" ... definitely made some mistakes.

what I'm saying is, every single negative thing trump does, or has done, his supporters blindly dismiss it. they just dont acknowledge it.
His contemporaries in his party however, do.

You're just throwing anything at the wall hoping that something sticks.

Trump is being investigated for fraud (Trump U) and being dragged to civil court for rape. What does voting for him say about you?

u comparing a civil trial to a federal Criminal investigation where da Attorney general got caught in a meeting with da husband of da person of interest on da tarmac of an airport? this is where we at now? :lol:

Nope.

I'm comparing someone who is investigated for failing to secure national security level communication to someone who is investigated for defrauding people and raping an underage female.

That's where I am.

da main plaintiff in that case dropped out cuz of her "glowing reviews" and that alleged rape is pretty much at da level of tin foil hat status, of course you can drill down on it..all it does is implicate Hillary indirectly by having Bill as a liability with da same guy.

Ninja like a lot of Trump supporters realize they can't provide solid reasons to vote for Trump, so now it is all about deflecting onto Hillary, Bill or Obama.

And the loses the Dems have taken have been mostly due to the Tea Party, and the wave of white nationalism that took over the far right. Even moderate, and less consverative Republicans feel victim to them. Just ask Eric Cantor and Jon Boehner about that.

Go look at the messes some of these extreme right wingers have done to states. Like Kansas and Louisiana

Ninja like a lot of Trump supporters realize they can't provide solid reasons to vote for Trump, so now it is all about deflecting onto Hillary, Bill or Obama.

says da guy that's only voting for Hillary for Supreme court picks...

tumblr_lc5np7NYj61qdubemo1_500.gif

make no mistake about it.. Hillary CAN'T run on her record cuz she'd lose..thats why she got Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, and Obama as attack dogs..she has no choice but to go negative...

id love for her to run as da third term of Obama. :lol:

I'm voting for her than more than that. Like her having social justice of her platform, or her economics proposals not being reckless and pie in the sky. But SCOTUS is a compelling reason, as is the other lower court appointments. I mean, it is a third of government, why shouldn't I care

You're voting for Trump because of the CAFE, something you have no idea if he will come through with, just to protect a category of vehicles you don't even own. :lol:

Since you're running your mouth so much this afternoon. You never explain why you were being a blatant hypocrite with poll numbers. Or are you just going to report this post too.

Last edited:

but look who is doing the investigating. the committee created to investigate it. the 7 million dollars spent on a report conveniently put out a few weeks before the convention.

this

Hillary Clinton used a private e-mail address stored on a private e-mail server while she was Secretary of State. At the time, it was not required for SoS to use the government provided e-mail. A little while ago the Department of State requested that she provide all of her e-mails for archival purposes.
It got out that she used a private server and even vetted and deleted some e-mails before turning them over. Her political opponents jumped on this to mean that she had some sinister e-mails that she didn't want people to know about. They continue to jump on the fact that she refuses to turn over the server that was used. Clinton claims she only deleted personal e-mails and none of the deleted e-mails were official e-mails.
Now, an Inspector General as requested the FBI to investigate the incident as a possible counter-intelligence issue because it has be found that some (at least four) e-mails contained classified information. So far, those four e-mails were not classified at the time they were sent.
A newspaper article mischaracterized the IG request as a potential for a criminal investigation. Again her political opponents have jumped on this to imply criminal misconduct on behalf of Clinton.
also keep in mind that a lot of those emails were retroactively made classified.

people, especially trump supporters, make it sound like she committed a felonly like you and i are familiar with in da streets.

again, i admit, not the smartest on her behalf., but to me its not sinister enough to change my opinion that she is the better choice to be president of the united states between the two.

These are not the same people from the Benghazi committee (the 7 mil you're referring to). The FBI is doing the investigating. That committee requested emails, and that's when it was discovered that Hillary used a private server. The source you're quoting is not accurate and sounds like an explanation from before the IG report, which debunked a lot of that.

I'm voting for her than more than that. Like her having social justice of her platform, or her economics proposals not being reckless and pie in the sky. But SCOTUS is a compelling reason, as is the other lower court appointments. I mean, it is a third of government, why shouldn't I care

You're voting for Trump because of the CAFE, something you have no idea if he will come through with, just to protect a category of vehicles you don't even own. :lol:

Since you're running your mouth so much this afternoon. You never explain why you were being a blatant hypocrite with poll numbers. Or are you just going to report this post too.

im voting for Trump for alot more than Cafe emission standards trust, da sad thing is that email scandal wouldn't dissuade you away from Clinton either :lol:

and polls dont matter this early, even when Trump was up his most ardent supporters would let u know this.

now if u wanna pick that bone STILL i already explained how Hillary isn't doing anything better considering Trump's terrible few weeks that have dont nothing to separate herself from da neck & neck race da race is.

this

These are not the same people from the Benghazi committee (the 7 mil you're referring to). The FBI is doing the investigating. That committee requested emails, and that's when it was discovered that Hillary used a private server.

emphasis on this, cuz da FBI is nonpartisan.

im voting for Trump for alot more than Cafe emission standards trust, da sad thing is that email scandal wouldn't dissuade you away from Clinton either :lol:

and polls dont matter this early, even when Trump was up his most ardent supporters would let u know this.

now if u wanna pick that bone STILL i already explained how Hillary isn't doing anything better considering Trump's terrible few weeks that have dont nothing to separate herself from da neck & neck race da race is.

You a damb liar because I posted quotes of you posting about polls when Trump was up/looking good.

And you don't care about social issues, and I already provided you if articles discussing how bad Trump is on economics. To this day you nor Trump can explain how he is going to achieve his promises.

Last edited:
These are not the same people from the Benghazi committee (the 7 mil you're referring to). The FBI is doing the investigating. That committee requested emails, and that's when it was discovered that Hillary used a private server. The source you're quoting is not accurate and sounds like an explanation from before the IG report, which debunked a lot of that.

I was trying to address the multiple felony thing but yea i formatted that wrong youre right

And the loses the Dems have taken have been mostly due to the Tea Party, and the wave of white nationalism that took over the far right. Even moderate, and less consverative Republicans feel victim to them. Just ask Eric Cantor and Jon Boehner about that.

Go look at the messes some of these extreme right wingers have done to states. Like Kansas and Louisiana

Funny how dismissive ninja and co are of this.

" selling access to foreign nationals"

Stretching the truth, aren't we?

clinton cash, da book that details this, hasn't been rebuked.

Parts of the book actually have.

It is interesting that there is plenty of video evidence of the author being unable to defend the claims he makes in it. In addition, subsequent editions have been edited to remove some of the "facts" he claimed after they have been proved inaccurate. How much more of what he said is speculation and how much is real?

Ninja, would you mind explaining to us how Trump intends to pay for his policies? Mainly his tax plan for example. How is your mans going to conjure up unprecedented economic growth to pay for it?

Last edited:
What would it take for your trump supporters to stop supporting Trump? And what would it take for Hillary supporters to stop supporting her?

I was thinking about this and I realize the answer is that both are almost impossible. I can't think of much that would get me to stop supporting Hillary. If she sided with the NRA or threatened to deport all immigrants or threatened to accept 10 million refugees and randomly displace Americans to make room for them, I would not vote for her. But there's almost nothing that could realistically happen that would change my mind at this point. And I think it's the same for Trump supporters. He's already said every ridiculous thing he could say and it hasn't turned his base away. And this dislike for Hillary started in the 90s, so I don't see that suddenly changing either.

I do know what it would take (well, would HAVE taken) for Trump to get my support. if he focused on the economy while flatly rebuking violence and racism, I could easily have seen myself voting for him in November. That ship has long ago sailed, of course.

Last thing to add is that Hillary could probably get Trump supporters on her side if it is revealed that Trump all along has been in support of Hillary and her policies....

I thought you was eating out here and life was swell for you under Obama, what's the point of posting someone else's thoughts as opposed to your own experience? Are you saying the great ninja that reaches for greatness and remembers a time when people wanted to be rich was out here struggling?

just cuz im doing swell doesn't negate that Obama has been da most polarizing & divisive president in ny lifetime...da 2 terms aren't mutually exclusive you know.

People always say Obama is a polarizing and divisive figure. But they rarely touch on how it's not all his fault.

Obama was responsible for more Democratic losses of seat in congress in US history...so if that doesn't point to divisiveness then idk what to tell u

The article he posted is actually about a book that touches on the falsehoods and supposed divisiveness as a result of GOP misinformation.

You a damb liar because I posted quotes of you posting about polls when Trump was up/looking good.

And you don't care about social issues, and I already provided you if articles discussing how bad Trump is on economics. To this day you nor Trump can explain how he is going to achieve his promises.

if Trump is bad on economics, i wish i was as bad as he was... :lol:

how many jobs has Clinton created again? :nerd:

oh and those polls you're referring to..go see who people trust in da economy *pssst* its still not Hillary *psst*

The article he posted is actually about a book that touches on the falsehoods and supposed divisiveness as a result of GOP misinformation.

like i said, if a book has to come out to spin Obama's entire administration instead of letting da record speak for itself..what does that tell you about how divisive he is as a president? yeah...

Back
Top Bottom