Donald Trump is running for president

Hillary had LeBron, Beyonce and Jay-Z, and Lady Gaga come out at her rally and speak. She still couldnt win. Just think how many Americans follow and idolize those four superstars. Hillary didn't have a shot in the dark, man. :smh:

Shorty pulled out all the tricks in the book and still came up short. Hillary isn't going to run for office anymore after this. There's no way.

Hillary had LeBron, Beyonce and Jay-Z, and Lady Gaga come out at her rally and speak. She still couldnt win. Just think how many Americans follow and idolize those four superstars. Hillary didn't have a shot in the dark, man. :smh:

Shorty pulled out all the tricks in the book and still came up short. Hillary isn't going to run for office anymore after this. There's no way.

Other than listening to their music/watching Lebron play basketball, how is recruiting multi-millionaires supposed to relate to everyone else? In ironic fashion, Trump targeted a demographic that actually related to his rhetoric. The record turnout in rural towns put him over the top cause they related to all that rah rah loud hate speech he was giving.

Other than listening to their music/watching Lebron play basketball, how is recruiting multi-millionaires supposed to relate to everyone else? In ironic fashion, Trump targeted a demographic that actually related to his rhetoric. The record turnout in rural towns put him over the top cause they related to all that rah rah loud hate speech he was giving.

Preach

but now that everything is normalizing and setting in and seeing it actually manifest, it's scary what dude might do just off of how loose his temperament is...

i can see us getting into a lot of wars over the next few years...

He by himself is whatever to me. In a normal situation, checks and balances would keep him from doing much beyond flapping his gums and ******* up some executive orders Obama did that were either good for the country as is or could've been more beneficial with another look, but when you add this below to the equation...

Although, the next potential cabinet looks pretty scary:

Secretary of State Newt Gingrich
Attorney General Rudy Giuliani
Education Secretary Sarah Palin
Interior Secretary Donald Trump Jr.
Health Secretary Chris Christie
Agriculture Secretary Sid Miller
Joe Arpaio is also free these days.

Source:
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/who-is-in-president-trump-cabinet-231071

With these people calling the shots, it feels like the social progression that the US was fighting for in the recent years might slowly be withered away.

Things are going to be fairly ugly for 2 years at the least.

Last edited:
as much as i was opposed to trump.

i am unenthusiastically excited to see what he does when he gets into office. Serious. i WANT him to do well.

I don't want him to fail. Its a unique thing to have someone like this in office and i think it will be really interesting to see how he does.

i have always had this mindset in my life that it doesn't matter who is president. Im going to do ME. I am going to be successful regardless and I'm going to determine my future and success. I have never felt that a president could change or determine my success. ...and i still feel that way.

the path that I'm on won't change because of this decision.

its going to be a very interesting and entertaining 4 years.

and thats okay with me.

as much as i was opposed to trump.

i am unenthusiastically excited to see what he does when he gets into office. Serious. i WANT him to do well.

I like the positive tone... and about 12 hours later... I too am being optimistic. Maybe it helped that the markets didn't crash today like the MEDIA said it would!

I am looking forward to not dealing with ACA and being penalized for not having health insurance and that large tax cut.

I like the attitude, sckid20.

I'm not optimistic but my expectations are so low that if Trump does anything positive I'll be pleased.

And ultimately the president only determines a small fraction of our lives. It's on us to make this a better place.

People are protesting in 7 cities as if something going to change 
laugh.gif

Part of me wants to try to be optimistic about the fact hes been a democrat his whole life and write off the past few months as pandering to a base just to get elected. But then i remember the central park 5 and the discrimination lawsuits. Dude is scum, no if ands or buts about it. He should be good for big business just like any republicsn would be. But he cant save this economy. Matter of fact, his inexperience will be the scapegoat for the next collapse just like subprime lending was for the previous collapse.

The midterm elections in 2018 just got that much more important!

Trump is going into the white house w/ a republican house and senate. And will be able to pick a justice for the supreme court. This is dangerous territory, if he makes amends w/ the republican party.

I'm really disappointed in Florida.......

A large percentage of South Florida is Cuban....

Now if he were talking about sending Cubans back to Cuba...they wouldn't have voted for Trump....
but since it was other hispanics that they frown upon anyway they didn't care.....

You South Floridian Cubans who voted Trump can forever hold this L.........
As much as you all hate yourselves the whites will never truly accept you all....
View media item 2225115

The state that might be underwater first, and is already flooding like crazy, votes for the climate change climate change denier. This state man :smh: :lol:

We need to start  listening to the Simpsons:

The map for Donald Trump is very close to how Donald won

I think The Simpsons also had the Broncos beating the Seahawks in the Super Bowl.....but in real life we know how that played out. Not the most credible source lol

I think the funniest & most ironic thing about this election is the narrative was "we want our country back" the same scum that tries to pinpoint minorities as leeches to the govt got their hands out saying gimme gimme gimme we've been overlooked we're not getting enough. Pretty hilarious if you ask me. Side note has anyone ever thought about how much better the Earth in general would be without the Europeans that immigrated to North America? Just a thought.

Word up.

I stand corrected.

So is there any illegal immigrants on here that fear deportation or theur own family bein broken apart?

Still pretty shocked at the results, but voter turn out was poor for Hillary. People think just cause both candidates were bad there is not a reason to vote for either one.

Well, the people have spoken and now you have Donald Trump. Donald freaking Trump as a president. Still in shock.

I can't even understand.

He's an entertainer. He straight up bedazzled his way into the white house selling people a dream and using emotion to get that vote.

Ain't even mad, he did his thing, but smh, disappointed in people. :smh:

I don't even wanna hear about it anymore . Voters had an opportunity and didn't show up. Now you live with your choice for the next 4 years. No protesting. No attention-grabbing social media post.

Dude already picked a climate change denier withing 24 hours of winning the vote :lol:

Last edited:
I'm only shocked at how he blew her out. Like it wasn't even close. He blew her out so bad she ain't even show face.

I'm really disappointed in Florida.......

A large percentage of South Florida is Cuban....

Now if he were talking about sending Cubans back to Cuba...they wouldn't have voted for Trump....
but since it was other hispanics that they frown upon anyway they didn't care.....

You South Floridian Cubans who voted Trump can forever hold this L.........
As much as you all hate yourselves the whites will never truly accept you all....
View media item 2225115

You sir take the award for the dumbest post of the day. Cuba has a system in place where anyone who makes it to the US can apply for political asylum and stay due to the crap going on in Cuba. Mexico does not, any Mexican that came here ILLEGALLY is either dumb, poor or lazy. Mexico is not out here taking every dollar their citizen makes like Cuba does. They choose to either jump the fence or pay a smuggler instead of hustling and making an honest living. I work at the border. I see it every day. Theres a legal and illegal of doing things. As Trump would say, if you dont like the way things are done then be a politician and change the laws. But to blame Cubans who voted for Trump is straight up IGNORANT. Mexicans dont have a totalitarian leader. Let them boys vote for who they want without accusing them of classism.

Back
Top Bottom