Donald Trump is running for president

Simply put: working-class white people (a huge number of the populous) showed up to vote. Donald spewed out a bunch of **** that they like hearing, and now we have a reality TV star with zero experience in politics running our country.

Murica.

Lets all just calm down for a minute. The world is not ending. This isn't Nazi Germany either. I truely believe this country is intelligent enough to see that coming. Some of you may be happy he won, some not. Its like thsi with every election. Not everyone was super pleased Obama won. Do I agree with everything Trump said, no. Do I agree with everything Obama said, no. There is no perfect candidate. America in general needs to take a look in the mirror. If these two candidates were the best that can be elected......smh maaannn....we have problems. I don't particularly care for Trump, but I definitely don't like Hillary or think she was such a "better option"

Ok. Let the insults begin.

I'm not going to insult you. Just know that Sarah Palin is a potential cabinet pick.

Sarah "I can see Russia from here" Palin.

Rudy "stop and frisk" Guilliani is a potential pick. He can't even remember who the president was when 9/11 happened!

Speaking of Russia, they were in contact with Trump during the campaign.

You guys do not know - we do not know who this dude is indebted to. And y'all gave him access to the nuclear codes.

This is a higher level of **** up.

Jesus, what the **** was going through his supporters' heads?

Simply put: working-class white people (a huge number of the populous) showed up to vote. Donald spewed out a bunch of **** that they like hearing, and now we have a reality TV star with zero experience in politics running our country.

Murica.

Agreed. I don't knock anyone that doesn't vote because it's your choice buuuuuutttttt to keep it a hunnit, what's happening right now is a consequence we must deal with cause of those who didn't vote.

I also have an issue with those that wrote in Harambe. Like..why? :lol:

Last edited:
Also, can someone explain to me the concept of a poor republican?

"Those damn liberals want to raise taxes and fund the social causes I use and need!"

Easily one of the most disrespectful and ignorant posts I've ever read on NT. I guarantee you wouldn't say any of that face-to-face you coward. The people that repped your post are also lame af. Minorities need to support other minorities, especially at a time like this.

Trust me, I asked plenty of them when they were in handcuffs why they couldnt apply for a visa and then residency or do things the right way, they stay quiet. They have no response. They take the easy way out every time.

Trust me, I asked plenty of them when they were in handcuffs why they couldnt apply for a visa and then residency or do things the right way, they stay quiet. They have no response. They take the easy way out every time.

Again you have no damn idea so just stop. Just because they stay quiet don't mean they taking the easy way out.

Is not easy getting a visa as just going there and asking for one. If you have property,good job and they don't see you as a risk of staying youll get one most of the time.

The people that are crossing the border don't meet the requirements. You think people that have enough to live decent want to come to this racist *** country just because?

I'm really disappointed in Florida.......

A large percentage of South Florida is Cuban....

Now if he were talking about sending Cubans back to Cuba...they wouldn't have voted for Trump....
but since it was other hispanics that they frown upon anyway they didn't care.....

You South Floridian Cubans who voted Trump can forever hold this L.........
As much as you all hate yourselves the whites will never truly accept you all....
View media item 2225115

You sir take the award for the dumbest post of the day. Cuba has a system in place where anyone who makes it to the US can apply for political asylum and stay due to the crap going on in Cuba. Mexico does not, any Mexican that came here ILLEGALLY is either dumb, poor or lazy. Mexico is not out here taking every dollar their citizen makes like Cuba does. They choose to either jump the fence or pay a smuggler instead of hustling and making an honest living. I work at the border. I see it every day. Theres a legal and illegal of doing things. As Trump would say, if you dont like the way things are done then be a politician and change the laws. But to blame Cubans who voted for Trump is straight up IGNORANT. Mexicans dont have a totalitarian leader. Let them boys vote for who they want without accusing them of classism.

3 people repped this nonsense :smh:

Hillary had LeBron, Beyonce and Jay-Z, and Lady Gaga come out at her rally and speak. She still couldnt win. Just think how many Americans follow and idolize those four superstars. Hillary didn't have a shot in the dark, man. :smh:

Shorty pulled out all the tricks in the book and still came up short. Hillary isn't going to run for office anymore after this. There's no way.

She had already said if she didnt win she woudnt run again.

People are protesting in 7 cities as if something going to change :lol:

I know nothing is going to change...but its something.

Gives a little hope to the ppl who are straight up scared for their friends and families.

The midterm elections in 2018 just got that much more important!

Trump is going into the white house w/ a republican house and senate. And will be able to pick a justice for the supreme court. This is dangerous territory, if he makes amends w/ the republican party.

I believe he said hes going to appoint someone who is pro life..as hes wants to over turn roe v. Wade.

But the good news is obama put a LBGT and a latino supreme court justice in there already... so we got something.

So is there any illegal immigrants on here that fear deportation or theur own family bein broken apart?

Ppl are straight up scared.
They fear its gonna be like a witch hunt.
All you need is one man to rile up everybody and it can very easily get outta hand.

Unless you have lived in mexico or another 3rd world country..

You cannot speak to what life there actually is like.

Last edited:
Easily one of the most disrespectful and ignorant posts I've ever read on NT. I guarantee you wouldn't say any of that face-to-face you coward. The people that repped your post are also lame af. Minorities need to support other minorities, especially at a time like this.

Unless you've gone through the immigration process yourself, you have no idea how broken and frustrating it is. The truth is that people are spending lifetimes in line when they could bypass the legal process and shorten the time needed to become legal here by 5-10 years. And let's not forget that the US tends to be trigger happy abroad and doesn't really like dealing with the displaced populations of the conflicts they're involved in. That's only speaking of those who are coming in, and that's not really what immigration reform is about at the moment. DACA, that Trump wants to eliminate, deals with kids no older than 8 yo (I believe) who were brought and raised here by their parents under the assumption that they were legal residents, until they reach adulthood and realize that they don't have a status. That is punishing kids for their parents' crime.

Want to solve the backlog issue at homeland security and reduce the incentive to cheat the immigration process? Hire more immigration judges for a start. But that's not what Trump plans to do, as he wants to freeze the hiring of federal employees in his first 100 days.

You guys are ****** in so many ways it's not even funny. Those who put him in there are going to be the first to drag him out of the WH.

She had already said if she didnt win she woudnt run again.
I know nothing is going to change...but its something.

Rightfully so, if she couldn't beat Trump then she really has no business running again. Bipartisan voters tend to go in the opposite direction after 2 terms anyways. The first term is always "cleaning up after the mess I was given", then re-elected, and then all of the disappointments of any term culminate to leaning in the opposite direction. People are hard to please, there's a lot of ignorance, and its easy to blame the face/party that was "in charge".

Unless you've gone through the immigration process yourself, you have no idea how broken and frustrating it is. The truth is that people are spending lifetimes in line when they could bypass the legal process and shorten the time needed to become legal here by 5-10 years. And let's not forget that the US tends to be trigger happy abroad and doesn't really like dealing with the displaced populations of the conflicts they're involved in. That's only speaking of those who are coming in, and that's not really what immigration reform is about at the moment. DACA, that Trump wants to eliminate, deals with kids no older than 8 yo (I believe) who were brought and raised here by their parents under the assumption that they were legal residents, until they reach adulthood and realize that they don't have a status. That is punishing kids for their parents' crime.

Want to solve the backlog issue at homeland security and reduce the incentive to cheat the immigration process? Hire more immigration judges for a start. But that's not what Trump plans to do, as he wants to freeze the hiring of federal employees in his first 100 days.

You guys are ****** in so many ways it's not even funny. Those who put him in there are going to be the first to drag him out of the WH.
Underlined for truth, its easy to say things like "why don't they just take the legal path"- but it's very costly, time-consuming, and a very long process to become a citizen- and thats even if you have the resources to do so. Lets not forget that a lot of the people here, of all colors/ethnicity/backgrounds have gotten here in many different ways

once again, J**** man lost (Nas Won)
damb  
laugh.gif

The irony of this whole argument is that the upcoming First Lady immigrated to the country "illegally".

But she is rich, white, and pretty, so I guess it is cool.

The irony of this whole argument is that the upcoming First Lady immigrated to the country "illegally".

Rich and pretty are always welcomed here, you added white to paint it the way you want it to be painted

I added white because it is an important detail. I'm sorry if my head isn't stuck in the sand as much as you would like.

I added white because it is an important detail. I'm sorry if my head isn't stuck in the sand as much as you would like.
Actually, it has nothing to do with "irony" you mentioned- the only thing that made it ironic is that she's an immigrant. Yes, she is attractive- don't know if she was "rich" before she married Trump (I doubt it). But either way, this country always welcomes money and attractive people. You can order a bride online and marry her. You added white because clearly there's some hate in your heart, its only an important detail if you want to highlight your own argument.

Underlined for truth, its easy to say things like "why don't they just take the legal path"- but it's very costly, time-consuming, and a very long process to become a citizen- and thats even if you have the resources to do so. Lets not forget that a lot of the people here, of all colors/ethnicity/backgrounds have gotten here in many different ways

So we should have forgiveness for people that use counterfeit and stolen documents and identies because we dont know what their life is like in their country?

Tell me, do we have forgiveness for these cats that do bank, credit card scams because they "came from the gutter" and didnt follow the right path?

No one is forcing them to come here. They are citizens of their own country. Follow the damn rules if you want come here LEGALLY. There are plenty of ways people at a disadvantage can live here, political asylum, refugee, victims of traffickers, snitches, victims of domestic abuse.

You want to overload your system and open the borders like various countries in Europe did? Then good luck! You see how that went with all the terrorist attacks and streets being filled with refugees...

Rich and pretty are always welcomed here, you added white to paint it the way you want it to be painted

He's right though. I've gone to school with many immigrants from Eastern Europe, and they were as happy to hear about the dream act and daca as the browner immigrant crowd.

Met a French illegal years ago, who is waiting for his daughter to turn 18 so that she can sponsor his applixation to become permanent resident.

An Ukrainian classmate in community college got married at 18 to avoid deportation.

They are out there, but because they blend in with the dominant group, they pass under the radar easily. They will reveal themselves to you when they know you're a recent immigrant.

So we should have forgiveness for people that use counterfeit and stolen documents and identies because we dont know what their life is like in their country?

Tell me, do we have forgiveness for these cats that do bank, credit card scams because they "came from the gutter" and didnt follow the right path?

No one is forcing them to come here. They are citizens of their own country. Follow the damn rules if you want come here LEGALLY. There are plenty of ways people at a disadvantage can live here, political asylum, refugee, victims of traffickers, snitches, victims of domestic abuse.

You want to overload your system and open the borders like various countries in Europe did? Then good luck! You see how that went with all the terrorist attacks and streets being filled with refugees...

I identified a problem and offered solutions. Go back and read what I posted.

Back
Top Bottom