Donald Trump is running for president

Give Me A Break I'm Really Becoming Less Interested In Your Own Biases - Lets Talk The Presidency. Because Election Night Half Of You Really Thought Hillary Was Going To Win (For Whatever Reason) Now All You Have Is The Bashing And Weak A** Points.

Last edited:
Sums up that grumpy weirdos posts.

And y'all really here bothering yourselves with someone hiding on their secondary account, capitalizing the first letter of every word?

MARK ANTONY
The H is silent.
View media item 2235322I Hope That Mark Antony Is Your Real Name And Not Your Idol!

Give Me A Break I'm Really Becoming Less Interested In Your Own Biases - Lets Talk The Presidency. Because Election Night Half Of You Really Thought Hillary Was Going To Win (For Whatever Reason) Now All You Have Is The Bashing And Weak A** Points.

You're rambling and making a fool of yourself.

Maybe you should just stop while you're behind

So you throw the thread off track with nonsense whenever you like, but when shade comes at you, you ask for order.

It doesn't work like that b

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Where do you see me trying to do that besides addressing the lower end commentary like the one from EddieDoyers EddieDoyers - I've been trying to really dissect this entire presidential election. Trump is set to lead the entire country - I choose to defend him instead of contribute to the harmful anti-Trump banter. And since it's popular to be a Hillary supporter/Trump basher I'm getting unwarranted flack for it. That is what's really happening.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Where do you see me trying to do that besides addressing the lower end commentary like the one from EddieDoyers EddieDoyers - I've been trying to really dissect this entire presidential election. Trump is set to lead the entire country - I choose to defend him instead of contribute to the harmful anti-Trump banter. And since it's popular to be a Hillary supporter/Trump basher I'm getting unwarranted flack for it. That is what's really happening.

You think that's harmful, wait till you see what he said against minorities...

And women...

And disabled people...

And Muslims...

And the Chinese...

And blacks...

etc.

-This is not an appreciation thread for Donald Trump. Get over it

-You are not a moderator. So please, your calls for order mean little.

-And we have had long detailed discussion about how racist, incompetent, and destructive Trump's rhetoric and policies are. I want the best for this country, I want the next four years to be positive to all American citizens, but I want Trump to be an abject failure as a president.

He is not owed my support, He has done nothing to earn it.

-If you are displeased with the general vibe of people on NT. Then I'm sure you can find a more welcoming crowd on Stormfront, 4Chan, r/The_Donald, or any other white supremacist message board on the internet. Don't demand Niketalk be your space safe.

Last edited:
:rofl:
Who said I was a Hillary supporter?

View media item 1768449
Watch your tone b

View media item 1768449
Watch your tone b
I'm just saying
Dude needs to stop with the assumptions and take the slander like a man

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford I'm confused - who do you support and what are you fighting against? Do like Trump as president? Are you a Democrat? What issues are most important to you???

-I am fighting against destructive and morally bankrupt social and economic policies. Like austerity, supply side economics, and institutionalized discrimination

-I hate the idea of Donald Trump being president. From a social, civil rights, economic and foreign policy standpoint, I hate that this man has this much power over the lives of so many.

-Yes, I am a registered Democrat.

-Income inequality/economic justice and civil right for minority groups, especially for members of the black community.

If Brian Sandoval, Larry Hogan, or Phil Scott was becoming the next Republican President, I would not be so fiercely against it.

The funny thing is how NT works - you only support what is popular at the time! Non-blacks were not really all the way in with President Obama until that 2009 Stimulus Check. Regardless how well he did carry himself. Then it was en vogue to support a black President. So I'll wait til Donald creates something to incentivize the naysayers. Til then I see how the conversation goes.

The funny thing is how NT works - you only support what is popular at the time! Non-blacks were not really all the way in with President Obama until that 2009 Stimulus Check. Regardless how well he did carry himself. Then it was en vogue to support a black President. So I'll wait til Donald creates something to incentivize the naysayers. Til then I see how the conversation goes.

The amount of ignorance in this post is breathtaking

MisterTwoThree Rusty is a liberal extremist. He cannot be reasoned with. He wants to watch the country burn under Trump so he can give NT independents, moderates, and the Republicans an I told you so.

Similar to the one he got on election day despite every ounce of spin, attack lines, talking points, and deflections he spewed on this board for almost the last two years.

Last edited:
Will we ever advance past the "Team Red/Team Blue" mentality? Being critical of Trump and his numerous idiotic, outright dangerous statements doesn't mean someone was thrilled with Hillary either. That's part of the huge problem with this two party system, people pick sides like they're joining a gang. That's why you have Republicans who were openly against him, now like "oh well, I guess we can work together". MFs got more loyalty to their political parties than their own families. **** is sad.

MisterTwoThree Rusty is a liberal extremist. He cannot be reasoned with. He wants to watch the country burn under Trump so he can NT independents, moderates, and the Republicans an I told you so.

Similar to the one he got on election day despite every ounce of spin, attack lines, talking points, and deflections he spewed on this board for almost the last two years.

I have routinely given you chances, because you have asked for peace and play victim. And like the petulant child you act like, you throw shots whenever you feel you can get away with it.

If I were to go in on you, and mention all the always you have made yourself into a running joke on this board, you would be playing victim and hitting the report button within 2 post.

I know the end of the month is always stressful times for you, but please, miss me with your nonsense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom