Donald Trump is running for president

As somebody who doesn't identify as rep. or dem., it's funny watching the same people that cried about Obama being disrespected and then cried foul at trump for being disrespectful- when the tables turn you think it's comical and he's the soft one whenever the opposite disrespects them. A bunch of finger pointers in here and sore losers. It was wrong when it was Obama and it's wrong now- save the retorts because there's no justifying the childish mentality. Grow up already, acting like this truly is a reality show and nothing is at stake here- maybe if you would've done more instead of posting videos and memes your choice could've had a better chance

Go back to 2008 and tell me all of the white people Obama was offending while running for president? I'll wait. It's NOT EVEN the same.

Obama might have been the cleanest dude to run for president.

The man that we elected president.....started his political career by claiming he Jc certified proof that Obama was not a US citizen.

That's just ONE of the MANY offensive things he's done.

But keep running with these false equivalencies....

That wasn't my point either, it's about hypocrisy and seriousness. Division of political parties, ignorance, division of race- and all this is doing nothing to help
Welcome to the reality of America for the past two and a half centuries
Donald Trump will add to that division.

I don't care about boos, and I did watch the video- if you read the post it's about people in here. But have it your way

Wow, you guys are ready to throw down. It's not that serious. Make the best of it gents. He won't be President forever.

Are you sure about that?

That wasn't my point either, it's about hypocrisy and seriousness. Division of political parties, ignorance, division of race- and all this is doing nothing to help

That's what Trump ran on. He played up the divide between interior of the country and the coasts, between the educated people and the blue collar demographic, between whites and everybody else. He has to own that.

Are you sure about that?
That's what Trump ran on. He played up the divide between interior of the country and the coasts, between the educated people and the blue collar demographic, between whites and everybody else. He has to own that.

The Blacks
The establishment
The Mexicans

Just to name a few

Are you sure about that?
Yep, and it's a shame this many people are okay with it. But like I said, what good is this doing- causing more hatred and division maybe. We need to bring the righteous and fair-minded people together, that's where the strength should be (and that wasn't a religious or faith reference). Y'all gentleman enjoy your Saturday, I'm getting on with my day (been posting from the gym)

As somebody who doesn't identify as rep. or dem., it's funny watching the same people that cried about Obama being disrespected and then cried foul at trump for being disrespectful- when the tables turn you think it's comical and he's the soft one whenever the opposite disrespects them. A bunch of finger pointers in here and sore losers. It was wrong when it was Obama and it's wrong now- save the retorts because there's no justifying the childish mentality. Grow up already, acting like this truly is a reality show and nothing is at stake here- maybe if you would've done more instead of posting videos and memes your choice could've had a better chance

giphy.gif

I Will Say One Thing About Donald - He Is Not Articulate Or Very Eloquent In His Speech. In Contrast To Obama Who Was Extremely Savy And Smooth. I Want To See Donald Improve In That One Area. But I Do Think He Is A Visionary. I Won't Let That One Glaring Issue Distract Me From His Objectives And True Message.

Last edited:
I Will Say One Thing About Donald - He Is Not Articulate Or Very Eloquent In His Speech. In Contrast To Obama Who Was Extremely Savy And Smooth. I Want To See Donald Improve In That One Area. But I Do Think He Is A Visionary. I Won't Let That One Glaring Issue Distract Me From His Objectives And True Message.

I kind of agree with you but speaking savvy and smooth is like a mixture of a pimp and a used car salesmen.
He's telling you what you want to hear with a sales pitch

Trump speaks more like a New Yorker he don't give a damn what you think even if he's not articulate enough to put his words together

Getting a little off typic I am starting to have more respect for Kanye west then I ever had before
I didn't vote myself and I wanted trump to win
Mr west was right in his long rambling speech.

Last edited:
I kind of agree with you speaking savvy and smooth is like a mixture of a pimp and a used car salesmen.

Trump speaks more like a New Yorker he don't give a damn what you think even if he's not articulate enough to put his words together

He Needs To Work On It. But I Almost Feel It's Subject Matter And Preparation. During The Debates Less So - But When He Addresses Issues Off The Cuff You See His Emotions Get The Better Of Him.
When He Is Armed With Knowledge And Information On The Subject Matter He Is Extremely Sharp But Off The Cuff Less So. His Team Needs To Equip Him With Information At All Times. I Swear I Wish I Could Advise Him. Someone Is Dropping The Ball There.

Last edited:
He Needs To Work On It. But I Almost Feel It's Subject Matter And Preparation. During The Debates Less So - But When He Addresses Issues Off The Cuff You See His Emotions Get The Better Of Him.
When He Is Armed With Knowledge And Information On The Subject Matter He Is Extremely Sharp But Off The Cuff Less So. His Team Needs To Equip Him With Information At All Times. I Swear I Wish I Could Advise Him. Someone Is Dropping The Ball There.

Couldn't agree with you more

Funny every Trump supporter I meet in person is either

Dumb

Has B ***** ways

Uneducated narrowminded of some sort

Sheltered punk

insecure as hell about thier relationships

insecure as hell about themselves

never left thier state nor the country

hard working non white with medium to high income household and just really feel he will give them a break tax wise..but doesn't care for anything else about him

white and not even liked by other whites in the workplace

Last edited:
Funny every Trump supporter I meet in person is either

Dumb
Has B ***** ways
Uneducated narrowminded of some sort
Sheltered punk
insecure as hell about thier relationships
insecure as hell about themselves
never left thier state nor the country
non white and just really feel he will give them a break tax wise..but doesn't care for anything else about him
white and not even liked by other whites in the workplace

I Hear You Suga! : \

Last edited:
President for all Americans.
You would think after his $25 million dollar fraud settlement he would just stop being petty and shut his mouth up
Nope, dude continues to troll on twitter with some of his own version of fake news

@Crystalmethod rexanglorum rexanglorum Just Like The People Who Dislike Their Government And Are Fleeing Their Countries To Come Here, You Can Do The Same - I Remember Alot Of People Saying If Donald Became President They Would Be Leaving! B Y E. Maybe Then We Can Take On More Immigrants. But To Continue Making This An Ethnic Issue - Please Lets Stop It, Please. Let It Go! I've Given Valid Points On The Immigration Issue - You Can Agree To Disagree Your Decision. rexanglorum rexanglorum What Degree Do You Hold??? Trump Went To Wharton Business School. What's Your Position - Did You Vote - If So For Who - And Reasons Why???

- My mom's family arrived in America not long after Plymouth Rock was established so I think I'll stay.

- Donald Trump's way of speaking about immigration is entirely through a racial lens.

- I have an Economics degree, a couple of them.

I kind of agree with you but speaking savvy and smooth is like a mixture of a pimp and a used car salesmen.
He's telling you what you want to hear with a sales pitch

Getting a little off typic I am starting to have more respect for Kanye west then I ever had before
I didn't vote myself and I wanted trump to win
Mr west was right in his long rambling speech.

Only a black president can be a great orator and get compared to a finessing pimp. Let's see how many times people make that comparison for Winston Churchill.

Let a black candidate say he can grab girls ******* because he's a star and let's see how people react too. Dudes would go uncle ruckus saying racist things about African roots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom