Donald Trump is running for president

Okay, does BLM chant and put up signs to kill white cops? Do they threaten them on social media as well? Serious question.
You are comparing BLM TALKING about killing cops to the KKK ACTUALLY killing black people for years.

Just stop. Every time you post you look more ignorant.

I asked you a simple question about your education and you chose to dig into my personal life to reach for an insult.

I have a bachelor's in finance and I sell about a quarter mil on ebay a year, and no I don't steal. Now would you care to answer the question.

I'm just curious because from what I've seen most trump supporters are lower to middle class, sheltered, uneducated suburbanites. I would imagine any intelligent, well educated individuals would be embarrassed to associate themselves with trumps buffoonery. But you just compared BLM to the KKK so apparently you have no shame in displaying your ignorance.

I got a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, actually concentrating in Finance as well. Also obtain a Real Estate Commercial Certificate. How did I compare BLM to KKK? I only said both are racist hate groups. Enlighten me brother.

Why have you edited all your posts though? BLM is not seeking superiority, they formed as a response to racial inequality and injustice. They don't hate all white people. KKK is a supremacist group that advocates terrorism including murder, based on skin color and a perception that only white people should be entitled to the benefit of rights. They formed to uphold white dominance and superiority. They hate all black people. What makes you think BLM hates anyone or is trying to place themselves above anyone else whos not black?

I mean, I don't really follow BLM cause I believe, the same way the Cia/Fbi infiltrated Martins camp, and Malcoms camp, and even the occupy wall street camp, I'm quite sure they got their hands all over this one. Realistically, I could make a sign that says BLM and go out in public and say all types of racist ****. That doesn't mean a movement brought about by a lack of justice for police brutality is a racist hate group. It's the exact opposite in fact. By your logic the GOP is a racist hate group because some of their members have racist beliefs and have made racist comments.

Last edited:
Okay, does BLM chant and put up signs to kill white cops? Do they threaten them on social media as well? Serious question.
You are comparing BLM TALKING about killing cops to the KKK ACTUALLY killing black people for years.

Just stop. Every time you post you look more ignorant.

A racist is a racist man, no matter whether you kill or not. I only said BLM is racist, just like KKK. I never mentioned about the murders. You and the others are taking it out of context. Wasn't there some shooting on cops from some BLM member any way? Here's one: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...h-black-lives-matter-backer-article-1.2360320

Why have you edited all your posts though? BLM is not seeking superiority, they formed as a response to racial inequality and injustice. They don't hate all white people. KKK is a supremacist group that advocates terrorism including murder, based on skin color and a perception that only white people should be entitled to the benefit of rights. They formed to uphold white dominance and superiority. They hate all black people. What makes you think BLM hates anyone or is trying to place themselves above anyone else whos not black?

I mean, I don't really follow BLM cause I believe, the same way the Cia/Fbi infiltrated Martins camp, and Malcoms camp, and even the occupy wall street camp, I'm quite sure they got their hands all over this one. Realistically, I could make a sign that says BLM and go out in public and say all types of racist ****. That doesn't mean a movement brought about by a lack of justice for police brutality is a racist hate group. It's the exact opposite in fact. By your logic the GOP is a racist hate group because some of their members have racist beliefs and have made racist comments.

Which one did I edit? I only recall one, which I've correct spelling errors or added a couple things. I'm looking at my posts in the past pages, and I don't see "all" my posts are edited....are you okay man?

If one group is saying, "kill white cops", that seems racist. Again, KKK and BLM are racist, because they express hatred towards another ethnic group...I'm not speaking of their histories, their causes, etc. I'm just saying, based off what I've seen, which BLM has expressed towards hate against White people, and how KKK expressing on Black people, both are racist groups. Again, I did not say, "Oh BLM are killers like KKK". This is you and the others trying to stir up the pot and start another topic in a way to slander someone and at the same time, get respect from your other NT peers so you can sway off the true subject of this thread.

Come on Libs.

Lets talk about Mexico paying for this wall.

Last edited:
No one is taking anything out of context, you just seem to ignore facts that don't support your argument. Your point is hat BLM is the same as the KKK. That's categorically wrong, and people are trying to express to you why, but you have yet to actually acknowledge the difference.

You can play dumb and pretend that you're really as ignorant as you come off, but we all know that's ridiculous. You know it whether you're willing to admit it or not.

All you really had to do is denounce the KKK and their actions and beliefs, but instead you'd rather tap dance around he real facts.

It's a waste of time discussing this with this dude. He's not willing to have a discussion, just shoving his beliefs down the collective throat of this thread.

Last edited:
No one is taking anything out of context, you just seem to ignore facts that don't support your argument. Your point is hat BLM is the same as the KKK. That's categorically wrong, and people are trying to express to you why, but you have yet to actually acknowledge the difference.

You can play dumb and pretend that you're really as ignorant as you come off, but we all know that's ridiculous. You know it whether you're willing to admit it or not.

All you really had to do is denounce the KKK and their actions and beliefs, but instead you'd rather tap dance around he real facts.

It's a waste of time discussing this with this dude. He's not willing to have a discussion, just shoving his beliefs down the collective throat of this thread.

I wasn't talking about the facts. I simply made a statement. KKK and BLM are both racist groups. That's it....this isn't a KKK vs BLM compare and contrast thread. This is unbelievable.

Come on Lib.

Denounce the KKK? Look, KKK is worst than BLM, if that's what you wanted to hear, but both groups are racist groups.

Last edited:
BLM isn't just targeting white cops though. They're targeting police in general and the blue wall of silence which most all of law enforcement participates in solidarity, regardless of race. They're advocating for justice and mostly accountability for the unarmed deaths of black men and police brutality as a whole. For you to even fix your lips to try and say they are a racist group is asinine. Last time I checked police isn't a race.

Last edited:
the entire political establishment is scared of trump. thats y they don't want him to win.

Trump has the key. # trump2016

BLM isn't just targeting white cops though. They're targeting police in general and the blue code of silence which most all of law enforcement participates in solidarity. They're advocating for justice and mostly accountability for the unarmed deaths of black men and police brutality as a whole. For you to even fix your lips to try and say they are a racist group is asinine.

They disrupt businesses, block traffic, disturb the peace, break store windows, damage property, and burn cop cars. They boycott anything that does not have Blacks in it, like the Oscars. There's been many death threats on social media by BLMs on Whites. They do not protest Black on Black crimes which I think is really important.

Richard Sherman, an educated Black Man who plays for the Seahawks addresses this: http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015...man-seattle-seahawks-video-black-lives-matter

To continue our conversation, the last part of your first paragraph, well boycotting Oscars...they called for diversity, yet they didn't say anything about Hispanics and Asians being in the Oscars right?

For your second paragraph, Donald Trump hasn't been confirmed racist. When he said Mexicans, he's saying them as a Nationality, there's a difference between Race and Nationality. For one thing, you can be Black, born in Mexico, and be of Mexican Nationality. The Muslim comment is about the Religion, again, Religion is not completely correlated with race because there are Asian Muslims, and Black Muslims, White Muslims as opposed to just Middle Eastern Muslims.

Ben Carson, an educated Black Republican who just dropped out confirmed he is treated better with Republicans than Democrats: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/carson-i-think-way-i-am-treated-left-racism

I've mentioned this before, Liberalism = Increase Racism

Come on Lib.

Last edited:
Trump and Hillary been in cahoots. The plan is all coming together now. He'll get his cut once it's all over.

I wasn't talking about the facts. I simply made a statement. KKK and BLM are both racist groups. That's it....this isn't a KKK vs BLM compare and contrast thread. This is unbelievable.

Come on Lib.

Denounce the KKK? Look, KKK is worst than BLM, if that's what you wanted to hear, but both groups are racist groups.
The question was about the KKK. You're the one who brought up BLM to compare. I'm not asking what's worse than what because it was never a discussion about anything more than KKK until you expanded the topic.

And drop the 'lib' talk. This isn't a liberal/conservative discussion. Think beyond the two boxes we're supposed to choose between.

So now we're here defending BLM instead of talking about the actual topic.

We continue to shift focus.

I can't defend this: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260126/blacklivesmatter-activist-murders-kentucky-cop-matthew-vadum nor any racist group that advocates hate towards a certain group or make threats.

But if we want to bring up Black Lives, how does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community? Someone please answer this without trolling.

Last edited:
Also, can't defend this for BLM:

View media item 1939210
M mr highness

Does any part of you feel that white people are under attack in America?

Everyone gets attacked in America.

I will ask again: How does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community? Someone please answer this without trolling.

Trump aint keeping it real, he's just pandering :lol:

To be fair, all politicans left right middle up up down down black white brown yellow etc. are panderers/pandering to the fullest.

But Trump is pandering hard to the lowest common denominator aka the majority/masses of Americans, and they're eating it up like poontang pie because they can't see it or choose to ignore what's in front of their faces.

Like Agent K said in MiB: A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

I can't defend this: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260126/blacklivesmatter-activist-murders-kentucky-cop-matthew-vadum nor any racist group that advocates hate towards a certain group or make threats.

Nobody is asking you to defend it. The BLM movement has a problem which is disorganization. Unfortunately people who associate themselves with the BLM movement do things that are out of character of what the movement has set out to achieve. Does that mean that the whole group is racist? Of course not.
Mainly because the police force is not a race, its a gang. Its the institution, the policies and the unfair enforcement that is hated, not the actual people.

Some supporters cannot differentiate between the two because, after being harassed their whole lives, and handle things the wrong way.
The KKK is a group that specifically hates a RACE of people for no other reason that that they were born with more melanin in their skin.
A group who was never oppressed by the people they hate. They just hate off of GP.

How you dont see the difference is a mystery. Or you could just be doing what most republicans do and ignore the truth because then the point you are arguing wont have as much validity. Which it didnt to begin with.

But if we want to bring up Black Lives, how does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community? Someone please answer this without trolling.

You are trolling just by asking this question.
What does the BLM have to do with the immigration (legal or illegal) of millions people of hispanic decent? Those are two separate issues.

As far as increasing taxes and minimum wage. Bernie Sanders, like millions of us, are tired of seeing corporate greed run rampant in this country and he is trying to do something about it. Thats it.

Last edited:
I'll never understand how dudes could hate themselves so much or want to be accepted by white america so bad, some truly sad ****.

You'll never be one of them boy.

So now we're here defending BLM instead of talking about the actual topic.

We continue to shift focus.

Once again you've missed the point. I don't want to discuss BLM, I want to discuss the KKK endorsing your candidate.

You continue to talk about something that is of no interest. You're the one who shifted focus to BLM. No one asked you about them until you made that comparison.

Now, once again, disregarding BLM which is of no importance in this discussion, what do you have to say for your candidate also being supported by and not denouncing a terrorist group like the KKK? Is there any internal conflict there? Does it bother you that a good portion of the people that support Trump probably wouldn't want you at a Trump rally?

Last edited:
The ultimate problem is us not just coming together and being one United States of America. I know we're still recovering from deeply imbedded racism and injustice past on through generations, but I truly believe one day we will be one UNITED STATES, no race will divide us.

Back
Top Bottom