Donald Trump is running for president

this is not what people want to hear though 

Gotta miss when campaigns were principled and actually ran with respect and integrity...who would've thought that back then we'd be yearning for more McCain's 8 years later :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The ultimate problem is us not just coming together and being one United States of America. I know we're still recovering from deeply imbedded racism and injustice past on through generations, but I truly believe one day we will be one UNITED STATES, no race will divide us.
We aren't "recovering" from anything. This nation as a whole can't even acknowledge there's a wound. Even to the point in some of the school books slaves are being referenced as workers or just as Africans who traveled to America for a new start.

Until the leaders of this nation begin to acknowledge that this nation's racist past still has a MASSIVE effect on it's residents we will not recover or ever be a undivided nation

The ultimate problem is us not just coming together and being one United States of America. I know we're still recovering from deeply imbedded racism and injustice past on through generations, but I truly believe one day we will be one UNITED STATES, no race will divide us.

We aren't "recovering" from anything. This nation as a whole can't even acknowledge there's a wound. Even to the point in some of the school books slaves are being referenced as workers or just as Africans who traveled to America for a new start.

Until the leaders of this nation begin to acknowledge that this nation's racist past still has a MASSIVE effect on it's residents we will not recover or ever be a undivided nation

It starts with you man, it starts with all of us in this thread.

We have the power to change things.

It starts with you man, it starts with all of us in this thread.

We have the power to change things.
We have an illusion of power to change things. I can teach my kids everything, but I can't teach every kid. Those who are in real power change what is real and what is possible. Don't think I don't have a spirit to fight and love everybody and not buy into the division they are trying to force on us all but don't just think that if they are teaching our children en masse that slavery was "a long time ago" and that Africans were more like temp workers instead of slaves we are fighting a practically vertical up hill fight.

What have you tried to change?
I teach my son and my family and friends about respecting everybody but also the reality of the life we live. There are people who want you dead just because of your skin. I change mindsets with not just hope but reality

What have you tried to change?

I teach my son and my family and friends about respecting everybody but also the reality of the life we live. There are people who want you dead just because of your skin. I change mindsets with not just hope but reality

I respect that.

I believe that the people that want us dead are a small percentage of people, and I believe that the majority of people care but aren't willing to do anything.

You know what makes @MR HIGHNESS posts even funnier/sadder

He isn't even white and would be a target by the same KKK he doesn't denounce
mean.gif
roll.gif
Those beats by dre?
roll.gif

Don't know why, but this response has me rollin'.  

Never change, Jacob.  Never change.  

I respect that.

I believe that the people that want us dead are a small percentage of people, and I believe that the majority of people care but aren't willing to do anything.
People's spirits are broken. Look at the people who want to make a change and how they are treated. I remember when "Black Girls Rock" started and some lady went of on some lil girl for wearing a shirt with that on it. Change comes when things need to be fixed or improved. And to tell someone that what they love is flawed or broken they get offended and will lash out on anyone

The naivety that we'll at some point be in this Utopia is just silly. Not when you still have parents and grand parents teaching their kids their backwards ideology. Race or tribe or whatever you want to call it will always be an issue because humans are defined by our differences more than any animal in this planet perception wise. You would think higher intelligence would at some point say that skin color doesn't matter but it does. And there's many people and businesses that have vested interests that it stays that way. Otherwise the institutions that run this country collapse.

"Breaking news: Obama Not An Arab" is everything wrong with American media but also what makes it so entertaining

If you are a true conservative. Don't vote for Trump. He is not one of you. He is one of him. Everything you have heard him say that you liked, if you look hard enough you will see that he one day said the exact opposite. He is playing you.
In fact, if you do vote for Trump, at least look at him very carefully first. You owe that to the rest of us. Know and understand who he is. Spend one hour on google and just read it all.

A vote for Trump is so clearly a gut-vote, and again I get it. But add a little brain to it and look the guy up. Because if you vote for him because of how you feel right now, the minute he's president, you're going to regret it. You're going to regret it even more when he gives the job to his son.

Taken from Louis CK.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...tler-and-we-are-being-germany-in-the-30s.html

Nobody is asking you to defend it. The BLM movement has a problem which is disorganization. Unfortunately people who associate themselves with the BLM movement do things that are out of character of what the movement has set out to achieve. Does that mean that the whole group is racist? Of course not.
Mainly because the police force is not a race, its a gang. Its the institution, the policies and the unfair enforcement that is hated, not the actual people.

Some supporters cannot differentiate between the two because, after being harassed their whole lives, and handle things the wrong way.
The KKK is a group that specifically hates a RACE of people for no other reason that that they were born with more melanin in their skin.
A group who was never oppressed by the people they hate. They just hate off of GP.

How you dont see the difference is a mystery. Or you could just be doing what most republicans do and ignore the truth because then the point you are arguing wont have as much validity. Which it didnt to begin with.

But if we want to bring up Black Lives, how does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community? Someone please answer this without trolling.

You are trolling just by asking this question.
What does the BLM have to do with the immigration (legal or illegal) of millions people of hispanic decent? Those are two separate issues.

As far as increasing taxes and minimum wage. Bernie Sanders, like millions of us, are tired of seeing corporate greed run rampant in this country and he is trying to do something about it. Thats it.

First off, I know how bad the KKK was based off history okay? I did not say KKK and BLM are equal. I simply said, both are racist groups. I've given evidence and proof on BLM being a racist hate group by people representing Black Lives Matter. I ask though, why doesn't BLM do anything about the 1000s upon 1000s of innocent Blacks being murdered by other Blacks? It's okay right? Remember Freddie Gray? Remember when everyone found out the main suspect was White? All of a sudden protests have died out, even after trial after trial for the case.

On your last part, trolling? Because no one can answer it? In fact, there's an American Civil Rights activist endorsing Trump, the reason? Jobs are needed:
http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-leader-medgar-evers-endorses-trump/81311762/
Just incase you don't know who he is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Evers

So you really think paying more taxes to the "corrupt spending", is going to help? Not only will college be free, but healthcare would be free to more than half the population of the U.S. Think about it, you really think almost 150,000,000 citizens of the U.S will be covered with healthcare and college (Approximately 318 Million current population of the U.S)? I can see it now, everyone would have to wait a month before they can see a doctor. Medications would increase in price due to the demand. College tuition increasing, lack of classes, long wait times, etc. Supply and Demand man, it's all economics.

IMO; Donald Trump would be more beneficial to the Black Community than Hilary and Bernie.

You know what makes M mr highness posts even funnier/sadder

He isn't even white and would be a target by the same KKK he doesn't denounce :smh: :rofl:

I thought I was slightly more lighter skin and more Asian/Polynesian looking. But ok, at least I got some nice Beats by Dre though. Also, when did I justify the KKK's actions and wish to be a part of them? Do I really have to denounce the KKK to make it clear I don't approve of them to you guys? That's pretty sad man. Everyone knows the KKK were terrible. This is just sad man. These kids really trying hard to get at me lol, but fail so bad.

I can't defend this: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260126/blacklivesmatter-activist-murders-kentucky-cop-matthew-vadum nor any racist group that advocates hate towards a certain group or make threats.

But if we want to bring up Black Lives, how does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community? Someone please answer this without trolling.
Once again you've missed the point. I don't want to discuss BLM, I want to discuss the KKK endorsing your candidate.

You continue to talk about something that is of no interest. You're the one who shifted focus to BLM. No one asked you about them until you made that comparison.

Now, once again, disregarding BLM which is of no importance in this discussion, what do you have to say for your candidate also being supported by and not denouncing a terrorist group like the KKK? Is there any internal conflict there? Does it bother you that a good portion of the people that support Trump probably wouldn't want you at a Trump rally?

Honestly, it gives Donald Trump a bad rep with KKK support. I really wish they didn't support Trump, because it just lets minorities know who's he supposedly representing for, when it's not truly the case. Minorities get the perception that Trump is doing it for White Supremacy, when there's not confirmed evidence of that. The KKK just followed. It's nothing I or anyone could control. Anyone can vote for who they want. I haven't even seen any of Trump's Rally where KKK were dressed was chanting any sort of White Supremacy or racist things. All I've seen were 30 Black students pushed by Whites, but not by Trump himself. KKK is also a gang, if Trump denounces them, well, you know what can happen. You draw an audience, not to piss them off. You feel me? Also, I've never been to a Trump Rally, and I' don't think anyone would do anything to me, because I'm pretty big and intimidating due to my Polynesian roots. Does this answer your question?

I also want to bring up a Black Civil Rights activist endorsing Trump:

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...-leader-medgar-evers-endorses-trump/81311762/

Last edited:
When did police become a race? Can you at least answer that?

Nobody is asking you to defend it. The BLM movement has a problem which is disorganization. Unfortunately people who associate themselves with the BLM movement do things that are out of character of what the movement has set out to achieve. Does that mean that the whole group is racist? Of course not.
Mainly because the police force is not a race, its a gang. Its the institution, the policies and the unfair enforcement that is hated, not the actual people.

Some supporters cannot differentiate between the two because, after being harassed their whole lives, and handle things the wrong way.
The KKK is a group that specifically hates a RACE of people for no other reason that that they were born with more melanin in their skin.
A group who was never oppressed by the people they hate. They just hate off of GP.

How you dont see the difference is a mystery. Or you could just be doing what most republicans do and ignore the truth because then the point you are arguing wont have as much validity. Which it didnt to begin with.

You are trolling just by asking this question.
What does the BLM have to do with the immigration (legal or illegal) of millions people of hispanic decent? Those are two separate issues.

As far as increasing taxes and minimum wage. Bernie Sanders, like millions of us, are tired of seeing corporate greed run rampant in this country and he is trying to do something about it. Thats it.

First off, I know how bad the KKK was based off history okay? I did not say KKK and BLM are equal. I simply said, both are racist groups. I've given evidence and proof on BLM being a racist hate group by people representing Black Lives Matter. I ask though, why doesn't BLM do anything about the 1000s upon 1000s of innocent Blacks being murdered by other Blacks? It's okay right? Remember Freddie Gray? Remember when everyone found out the main suspect was White? All of a sudden protests have died out, even after trial after trial for the case.

On your last part, trolling? Because no one can answer it? In fact, there's an American Civil Rights activist endorsing Trump, the reason? Jobs are needed:
Just incase you don't know who he is:

So you really think paying more taxes to the "corrupt spending", is going to help? Not only will college be free, but healthcare would be free to more than half the population of the U.S. Think about it, you really think almost 150,000,000 citizens of the U.S will be covered with healthcare and college (Approximately 318 Million current population of the U.S)? I can see it now, everyone would have to wait a month before they can see a doctor. Medications would increase in price due to the demand. College tuition increasing, lack of classes, long wait times, etc. Supply and Demand man, it's all economics.

IMO; Donald Trump would be more beneficial to the Black Community than Hilary and Bernie.

You know what makes M mr highness posts even funnier/sadder

He isn't even white and would be a target by the same KKK he doesn't denounce :smh: :rofl:

I thought I was slightly more lighter skin and more Asian/Polynesian looking. But ok, at least I got some nice Beats by Dre though. Also, when did I justify the KKK's actions and wish to be a part of them? Do I really have to denounce the KKK to make it clear I don't approve of them to you guys? That's pretty sad man. Everyone knows the KKK were terrible. This is just sad man. These kids really trying hard to get at me lol, but fail so bad.

I can't defend this: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/260126/blacklivesmatter-activist-murders-kentucky-cop-matthew-vadum nor any racist group that advocates hate towards a certain group or make threats.

Once again you've missed the point. I don't want to discuss BLM, I want to discuss the KKK endorsing your candidate.

You continue to talk about something that is of no interest. You're the one who shifted focus to BLM. No one asked you about them until you made that comparison.

Now, once again, disregarding BLM which is of no importance in this discussion, what do you have to say for your candidate also being supported by and not denouncing a terrorist group like the KKK? Is there any internal conflict there? Does it bother you that a good portion of the people that support Trump probably wouldn't want you at a Trump rally?

Honestly, it gives Donald Trump a bad rep with KKK support. I really wish they didn't support Trump, because it just lets minorities know who's he supposedly representing for, when it's not truly the case. Minorities get the perception that Trump is doing it for White Supremacy, when there's not confirmed evidence of that. The KKK just followed. It's nothing I or anyone could control. Anyone can vote for who they want. I haven't even seen any of Trump's Rally where KKK were dressed was chanting any sort of White Supremacy or racist things. All I've seen were 30 Black students pushed by Whites, but not by Trump himself. KKK is also a gang, if Trump denounces them, well, you know what can happen. You draw an audience, not to piss them off. You feel me? Also, I've never been to a Trump Rally, and I' don't think anyone would do anything to me, because I'm pretty big and intimidating due to my Polynesian roots. Does this answer your question?

I also want to bring up a Black Civil Rights activist endorsing Trump:

I like how you started with "First Off" reminds me of Tupac/2Pac getting ready to drop flames on B.I.G. and the entire Junior Mafia.

When did police become a race? Can you at least answer that?

Well, BLM have held signs with "Kill White Cops" and even Social Media death threats. I've already posted an image of a person who represent BLM who threatened to kill whites in his town. It really helps if you just read the past pages man, no offense. This is a common mistake of people on forums. They just come in, read the last page, and judge based off the last post, without taking the other posts into consideration.

This has been the story so far here:

Me: I think BLM and the KKK are racist groups
Responses: You're comparing KKK and BLM? Do you know the KKK murdered many Blacks, BLM is only doing it for justice
New Person (checks in and only reads the last page and judges based off that): Wow did this dude just compare BLM to KKK? Wow, let me troll this guy and post a funny gif.
Me: I wasn't talking about their history or their actions nor causes, both express hatred towards a different group, so they are racists

Still, no one can answer this question I asked a few times already; "how does Bernie Sanders proposed Amnesty to 11+ Million illegal aliens, plus their families, then increasing taxes, increasing minimum wage to $15, how is all this going to help the Black Community?"

Then someone said it's a troll question, Jesus Christ :smh:

Last edited:
But there aren't only white cops, so the core of the movement isn't targeting white cops like you've claimed. It's targeting police and the institution that causes them to not have any accountability. The Freddy Gray case included black cops as well. You're not making any sense.

Back
Top Bottom