Donovan McNabb breaks his ribs

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Damn...the McRib.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you a fool

On a serious note, broken ribs isn't season ending. Its just painful as hell. Jason Witten played with broken ribs all season long.

As I said its just painful and it makes you play more cautiously...unless your name is Jason Witten
smile.gif

Going to sleep is a pain as well. Basically everytime you breathe it hurts.

laugh.gif
At people this is an isolated incident.

Vick being the Eagles QB is on some final destination self fulfilling prophecy type stuff...

Somewhere TO is smiling...I think its in Buffalo
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

On a serious note, broken ribs isn't season ending. Its just painful as hell. Jason Witten played with broken ribs all season long.

As I said its just painful and it makes you play more cautiously...unless your name is Jason Witten
smile.gif

Only problem is that Mcnabb isn't a tough guy like Witten.

You guys can't just laugh it off either. Like someone said earlier broken ribs are a !#+!!. Breathing, moving, raising your arms...they all hurt.
And its not like he's gonna heal while still playing and taking more hits. Interesting to see how he fares.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smile.gif

yeah ok...this is the same guy who passed for 4 TD's....on a broken leg.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by blacklion23

smile.gif

yeah ok...this is the same guy who passed for 4 TD's....on a broken leg.

True, but he is also the same guy who was complaining about being tired during The Super Bowl.

if he decides to play their D must be REAL nice or else everyone will go 100mph sack on him , believe me

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SIg Check snitchezzzzzzzzzzzzz

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Even if McNabb can't play next week, Vick can't either.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Exactly. You people are delirious if you think Vick is gonna do anything when he comes back. He aint ready to start for this team. I'd ratherhave Jeff Garcia or AJ Feely. No need to panic, it's week 1 and a FRACTURED (not broken) rib (singular). It's all good.

And yall know the NFC East was up for grabs before this injury, kill that noise.

VICK TO THE RESCUE???
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm sure McNabb will try and play through it. at some point this season, McNabb will suffer a serious injury, and then the Vick era will begin forreal.

Exactly why Philly won't do jack this year. They can't make it a full year with both McNabb and Westbrook healthy.

I believe this is the 2nd time this happened. He had something like this a couple season ago, and he played through it. It wasn't the best performanceMcNabb has shown with the fractured ribs.

Back
Top Bottom