Don't know how many of you in here are into The X Games but.....

wasn't this dude on E! News before?
i think he still is im sure ABC was butthurt about this dude making big moves and tried to skimp him on his money..this dude is doing big things, all i remember from the x-games was andy mcdonald winning it almost every year in skateboarding.
smokin.gif

I will miss him. Grew up watching him and his great skateboard commentary. 

i actually didn't really care for his style of commentary nor do i like the heavy commercialization of skateboarding in general.
he seems like a good dude though so i wish him well in his career.

Last edited:
i think he still is im sure ABC was butthurt about this dude making big moves and tried to skimp him on his money..this dude is doing big things, all i remember from the x-games was andy mcdonald winning it almost every year in skateboarding.
smokin.gif
negative. burquist lasek and tony hawk use to do work on those insane *** halfpipes...i heard shawn white finna pull off that 1080
pimp.gif

big air on the danny way mega ramps
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
negative. burquist lasek and tony hawk use to do work on those insane *** halfpipes...i heard shawn white finna pull off that 1080
pimp.gif

big air on the danny way mega ramps
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
bruhh andy mcdonald would ALWAYS beat tony hawk...you must be 16 or something.. just look up andys stats...andddd the only way tony could ever win was with andy.

Last edited:
Big Winter X fan...Kind of a bummer. I got into the X-Games way back in the day before Sal, so it's not too much of buzzkill, but you grow to enjoy his presence.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom