Don't post in this thread. Find the official gta V thread. K thx

since the trailer will be revealed 11/2 does that mean that we can be getting it around july 2012? soo far awayy

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

No game suffered as much from the concept of DLC as GTA this generation of consoles. If GTA IV had all the weapons, vehicles and features that it had in the two DLC packs right from the start, not as many people would've been as disappointed by it.

I'm sure they've been working on GTA V for a while. GTA IV came out in 2008

It's not so much how much they've been working on it as how much time will pass before they release it. When is the last time you've seen a huge game get released shortly after the first trailer? They could've been working on it for the next generation of consoles right from the start.
I doubt it since theres no information on any new consoles yet, and if there were, they would be announced at E3. PS3/360 can go for another 2-3 years, this is already a long life cycle.

It's kinda weird they went from GTA IV to GTA V. Before the series run from from GTA III --> Vice City --> San Andreas --> GTA IV. I thought they would follow the a similar formula this time around. But either way I'm stoked. I wish it takes place in San Andreas also. That would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

since the trailer will be revealed 11/2 does that mean that we can be getting it around july 2012? soo far awayy

I don't really know the time frame from trailer to release, but I think it will be out in the fall of 2012 or maybe spring 2013.
Where was Boston confirmed?

I hope they change the mission styles a bit...got monotonous in IV.

Story was/will be the driving point for all GTA's IMO.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Its Confirmed to be set in Boston.
Nothing has been confirmed yet except for when the 1st trailer is being released.
Your full of 

ducktales.jpg

None of the major gaming websites have even rumored much less confirmed it's set in Boston, DC, Vegas, LA, or Miami.

It's all just rumors right now.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Its Confirmed to be set in Boston.
Nothing has been confirmed yet except for when the 1st trailer is being released.
Your full of 

ducktales.jpg

None of the major gaming websites have even rumored much less confirmed it's set in Boston, DC, Vegas, LA, or Miami.

thank you.  lets chill with stirring the pot. no point in recklessly making up gossip just for the sake of

sick.gif
sick.gif
@ the Boston comment lmao 
Anyway Ill be coping this on PC.....hopefully its alot better port as opposed to the GTAIV port to PC was terrible without a few patches and updates 
30t6p3b.gif

I heard Ray Benzino is the main character...u get to stab basketball players in clubs w. your goons too.

D.C.? Really? Would it really have that much of a global appeal? Hell, even in U.S., so many people associate D.C. with the White House and that's it. I certainly wouldn't be crazy about it being set there. If it doesn't go back to L.A. or Miami, then it should really be either London, Paris or Tokyo. However, judging by the "V" on the promotional graphic and considering it looks like it comes from American currency, it looks like it will be set in U.S. again. So I would rather have it in Chicago than D.C... or Boston. They could also make it the darkest GTA yet by setting it in modern Detroit.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

They're Bull #+@#%%%* it should've been set in Chicago... Would've been crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

.C.? Really? Would it really have that much of a global appeal? Hell, even in U.S., so many people associate D.C. with the White House and that's it. I certainly wouldn't be crazy about it being set there. If it doesn't go back to L.A. or Miami, then it should really be either London, Paris or Tokyo. However, judging by the "V" on the promotional graphic and considering it looks like it comes from American currency, it looks like it will be set in U.S. again. So I would rather have it in Chicago than D.C... or Boston. They could also make it the darkest GTA yet by setting it in modern Detroit.

if in D.C
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom