Dont Steal Packages From NASA Engineers

Yea, the guy wasnt trying to injure anyone lol

Thieves will never get all the glitter out of their cars though, never. Hopefully they dont steal anything again, but who knows.

Guess you didn’t watch the whole video :lol:

Guess you don’t pay attention to details. The initial video of the robbery that he submitted to the police was a WHITE FEMALE. She’s the one who actually got away with stealing a real package. Why would he send cops video of the glitter bombs?

F9E03795-C2CF-42B7-996C-04ED52C4C875.jpeg

Last edited:
Guess you don’t pay attention to details. The initial video of the robbery that he submitted was a WHITE FEMALE. She’s the one who actually got away with stealing a real package.

Reread your initial response, and got me with that :lol:

And you had to edit and add more :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol, that was great. Once I move into a home, gonna have to redirect all my packages to the UPS/Fedex store.

Yea, the guy wasnt trying to injure anyone lol

Thieves will never get all the glitter out of their cars though, never. Hopefully they dont steal anything again, but who knows.

Yes that glitter showed them.

The problem with thieves is like the guy said, he can take all the proof to the police and they'll say tough break kid. They need more than glitter as punishment

very satisfying vid. porch pirates is a huge problem now. looks like all over the USA. these thieves still think its low risk so they will continue. more consequences need to happen to them to make them rethink.

i know everyone has doorbell cams these days or other cams setup but those really wont do ****. by the time you get the footage they are long gone. they are really only helpful if you are home and you react as soon as it happens and deal with it yourself.

just wish the stuff he used stained and not just glitter. or maybe even work with the police. would love to see a reaction vid of the thieves as the cops pull up and arrest them

That was great. It goes without saying that dude is genius. :lol: :smokin

I had a package stolen sometime this year or last. It still irks me to this day when I drive through my neighborhood. One of these would be so clutch. :lol:

There’s definilty a market for this sort of product if he wants to capitalize off of his ingenuity. I agree with everyone saying he should have done something more harsh than glitter and fart spray.

Damn I didn’t even consider that the perps now know where you live. What happens if some goons get the interior of their whip sprayed with glitter, then come back with the yoppa?

Back
Top Bottom