Maaaaan seems like he worked on that
During company time
This where tax payer money going
Proof we ain’t landed on the moon
Instead of working on moon missions
Creating glitter and fart bombs :smh:
NASA so trash

YOOOO AND NOW IT COMES FULL CIRCLE :rofl:

All of em are too stupid to realize it's a prank, most of them just threw it out the window/trash can once fart spray started up. that's why they didn't show their faces, he should have tho, should lose their jobs and publicly shamed for stealing off porches :smh:

Not to mention for all these people know the thing was mailed to that guy for him to get glitter bombed. They prob think he was supposed to be the victim and they took the bullet for him

Long post, but worth it.

I live in this super liberal, super progressive neighborhood... I shake my head because people will come in from surrounding neighborhoods and hit our neighborhood like Supermarket Sweep... and on our neighborhood FB page someone will literally will be like, "I don't know why they had to steal my husband's new running shoes off our porch, if they don't have enough money, they could have just knocked on our door and we could have given them some older shoes if they needed them that bad." :smh:

I posted a video saying this is what was gonna happen if I caught someone on my porch and I caught so much ish from my triggered neighbors. LOL

Anyways... a few months later I'm on my street, driving home during lunch on a random weekday, and I'm behind this crappy car with temporary paper plates... a young girl gets out and runs to a porch and grabs two packages and runs back to the car. I'm like 50 yards behind so I follow them and call the cops. They realized I was following them and took off! I am on their tail because they had a pretty crappy car like I said. Well eventually the dispatcher yells at me to stop following them. Well I went a little further to make a U-turn and I see their car in the parking lot of a Family Dollar with the front wheel missing.

I call back the police and while on the phone people are walking out of the store looking back and shaking their heads in confusion... turns out the driver ran in and stole a shirt off the rack to change. Well I take a picture of the car while on the phone and some older lady goes, "there's someone in the car!" it was the girl! Haha a cop car pulls up as the guy is coming out the store and he chases him like 50 feet and tackles him on the side of the store. The girl bolts towards them to probably help her man... I yelled at her to cut her off and she runs into the store to get away. Cop had a tough time with this guy and eventually tasers the guy and get him into handcuffs.

The girl is getting blocked from the front door by me... some simp walks up all hard thinking I'm randomly chasing this girl, so while I'm talking ish to him and her, she comes at me and starts throwing hands at me! I took about 5 hits before finally just pushing her off me... she fell back into a soda display and fell to the ground. She hops up and comes at me again...like a cat! She is swinging at me again and up and knees me in the balls. I lost my mind and grabbed her by her throat and pushed her all the way to the counter and had her on her back. I snapped-to thinking like oh shi#! and let her go and she runs out the front door and down the street.

30 seconds later cops are everywhere because this dude struggled with the driver and he called for backup.

I called my wife thinking I'm going to jail for pushing the girl... cops start pulling stuff out the car and it was unbelievable... they had so many boxes they ran out of room on the hood and roof of their car they started putting stuff on the police car! Cops catch the girl down the street and go look at footage from the store... they had it all on film of her attacking me and the fight with the cop and her boyfriend and asked me if I wanted to press charges. :pimp:

They had gotten a laptop, shoes, Christmas gifts, dog medicine, and get this... a ton of prescription meds for this sick girl in our neighborhood. It was over 5k worth of stuff.

20171207_143845.jpg 20171207_143923.jpg 20171207_144233.jpg 20171207_144543.jpg 20171207_151247.jpg 20171207_151312.jpg 20171207_151817.jpg 20171207_151319.jpg Screenshot_20171207-192743.jpg

Last edited:
One of my buddies was living in an African country for a few years. They had a spot just up the hill from a village. He said one day he was sitting on the porch and he saw somebody sprinting down the main road in the village with a mob of folks right behind him yelling "thief! thief!". The thief is running out the road and straight toward my buddy's property. He said they had just built a new fence for the property out of grass that was about 6' high.

The thief gets to his fence with the mob in tow and starts trying to climb over so my buddy runs to his side of the fence knowing if the guy makes it over his new fence is toast and that mob is rolling up to his house. The guy sees him coming and starts yelling "no, no, no". He said the mob started yelling "yes! yes! yes!", for him to push this guy back over. Said it was surreal.

Damn I didn’t even consider that the perps now know where you live. What happens if some goons get the interior of their whip sprayed with glitter, then come back with the yoppa?

I don't think that warrants retaliation that severe but poop/bed bugs/pepper spray would exact revenge/lawsuits, regardless of the fact that they know they're in the wrong.

I do not understand booby trap laws for the life of me. It's against the law to protect your property from thieves :smh: they should just mandate owners with booby trapped homes to report it to the law in the event of emergency. i swear the laws protect the criminals.

Similar: eff Trump but i like this energy.
Screenshot_20181219-102105_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
25 million views in 2 days is very impressive.

And I hope this dude mass produces a product like this. It wouldn't need a camera or GPS. Just a authentic looking package that has a basic glitter and fart spray delivery system.

25 million views in 2 days is very impressive.

And I hope this dude mass produces a product like this. It wouldn't need a camera or GPS. Just a authentic looking package that has a basic glitter and fart spray delivery system.

Came in here to say this.
Would definitely buy the variety 5 pack (White home tech box, plain brown cardboard, black electronics box, birthday present camo, etc) for $60-$120. (Have some disposables for 60 or gps/ cam for 120)
AND would even buy proprietary NASA glitter and staining dye refills for 30 bucks a pop.

I HATE THIEVES.

In the climate we live in, it wouldn’t surprise me if one of the robbers sued and said the glitter caused some kind of traumatic incident :lol:

I don't think that warrants retaliation that severe but poop/bed bugs/pepper spray would exact revenge/lawsuits, regardless of the fact that they know they're in the wrong.

I do not understand booby trap laws for the life of me. It's against the law to protect your property from thieves :smh: they should just mandate owners with booby trapped homes to report it to the law in the event of emergency. i swear the laws protect the criminals.

Similar: eff Trump but i like this energy.
Screenshot_20181219-102105_Chrome.jpg

I posted about it a few pages back. But a buddy of mine caught a package thief in the act. Had camera footage proof of him in the act too.

He caught him and beat the breaks off him and the package thief had the nerve to try and press charges. It’s unreal to me how people will engage in reckless behavior and try and violate someone’s personal property only to turn around and act like they’re the victim when they don’t get the result they expected.

But package thieves should get a mandatory 2 year sentence if caught and convicted if it’s their first criminal offense. Any type of plea deal should involve a 1 year

Give them a mandatory 5 year bid if they have priors.

Last edited:
Take a finger. That way you can still function but everyone knows you are a thief.

One of my buddies was living in an African country for a few years. They had a spot just up the hill from a village. He said one day he was sitting on the porch and he saw somebody sprinting down the main road in the village with a mob of folks right behind him yelling "thief! thief!". The thief is running out the road and straight toward my buddy's property. He said they had just built a new fence for the property out of grass that was about 6' high.

The thief gets to his fence with the mob in tow and starts trying to climb over so my buddy runs to his side of the fence knowing if the guy makes it over his new fence is toast and that mob is rolling up to his house. The guy sees him coming and starts yelling "no, no, no". He said the mob started yelling "yes! yes! yes!", for him to push this guy back over. Said it was surreal.

Fools get their hands chopped off in some third world countries for stealing. These fools are getting off light.

Thieves are the worst.

Yeah in Saudi Arabia you lose more than a finger. They chop of your hand. :wow:

Mob justice in Africa is no joke either.

Long post, but worth it.

I live in this super liberal, super progressive neighborhood... I shake my head because people will come in from surrounding neighborhoods and hit our neighborhood like Supermarket Sweep... and on our neighborhood FB page someone will literally will be like, "I don't know why they had to steal my husband's new running shoes off our porch, if they don't have enough money, they could have just knocked on our door and we could have given them some older shoes if they needed them that bad." :smh:

I posted a video saying this is what was gonna happen if I caught someone on my porch and I caught so much ish from my triggered neighbors. LOL

Anyways... a few months later I'm on my street, driving home during lunch on a random weekday, and I'm behind this crappy car with temporary paper plates... a young girl gets out and runs to a porch and grabs two packages and runs back to the car. I'm like 50 yards behind so I follow them and call the cops. They realized I was following them and took off! I am on their tail because they had a pretty crappy car like I said. Well eventually the dispatcher yells at me to stop following them. Well I went a little further to make a U-turn and I see their car in the parking lot of a Family Dollar with the front wheel missing.

I call back the police and while on the phone people are walking out of the store looking back and shaking their heads in confusion... turns out the driver ran in and stole a shirt off the rack to change. Well I take a picture of the car while on the phone and some older lady goes, "there's someone in the car!" it was the girl! Haha a cop car pulls up as the guy is coming out the store and he chases him like 50 feet and tackles him on the side of the store. The girl bolts towards them to probably help her man... I yelled at her to cut her off and she runs into the store to get away. Cop had a tough time with this guy and eventually tasers the guy and get him into handcuffs.

The girl is getting blocked from the front door by me... some simp walks up all hard thinking I'm randomly chasing this girl, so while I'm talking ish to him and her, she comes at me and starts throwing hands at me! I took about 5 hits before finally just pushing her off me... she fell back into a soda display and fell to the ground. She hops up and comes at me again...like a cat! She is swinging at me again and up and knees me in the balls. I lost my mind and grabbed her by her throat and pushed her all the way to the counter and had her on her back. I snapped-to thinking like oh shi#! and let her go and she runs out the front door and down the street.

30 seconds later cops are everywhere because this dude struggled with the driver and he called for backup.

I called my wife thinking I'm going to jail for pushing the girl... cops start pulling stuff out the car and it was unbelievable... they had so many boxes they ran out of room on the hood and roof of their car they started putting stuff on the police car! Cops catch the girl down the street and go look at footage from the store... they had it all on film of her attacking me and the fight with the cop and her boyfriend and asked me if I wanted to press charges. :pimp:

They had gotten a laptop, shoes, Christmas gifts, dog medicine, and get this... a ton of prescription meds for this sick girl in our neighborhood. It was over 5k worth of stuff.

A lady in my neighborhood works for the local news station and did a story.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/aus...ieves-in-the-act_20180312074942456/1031443899

20171207_143845.jpg 20171207_143923.jpg 20171207_144233.jpg 20171207_144543.jpg 20171207_151247.jpg 20171207_151312.jpg 20171207_151817.jpg 20171207_151319.jpg Screenshot_20171207-192743.jpg

all i got outta this post
is u be snitching :smh:

Unfortunately that may cause actual damage to the person or be perceived as assault s d watch them go and run to the cops.

I wonder how that works though. “Officer I went to go steal a package and upon taking the package I got sprayed with dye, I feel violated, please arrest the homeowner”.

Back
Top Bottom