Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

Not wanting a **** in your mouth is not homophobia.

See you're the one saying D. Y'all are the ones taking it there. I'm saying a piece of steak from a famous chef on a knife. Even the dudes in the actual videos shaking their head and turning it down like you paid for the experience. "I gotta maintain my masculinity"

I can **** with that. Men have bigger hands and fingers.

And those prices are outrageous, regular Brazilian steakhouse lke Texas De Brazil and Fogo De Chao run you like $50 a head before drinks. Then they got all that no bougie stuff in there like $80 spaghetti, $15 french fries, $19 spinach, $19 mashed potatoes. $275 for a tomahawk, even certified angus those run like $30 at Sam's. $1000 after cooking and putting gold in it. They robbing out there.

All the things in there an "spaghetti" in quotes and the $10 Sprite caught my eye:lol: But I'm gonna be honest and say none of his steaks even look anything special. The ones on the NT Cooks IG page all look better.

All the things in there an "spaghetti" in quotes and the $10 Sprite caught my eye:lol: But I'm gonna be honest and say none of his steaks even look anything special. The ones on the NT Cooks IG page all look better.

I'm rolling with the Caesar Salad + Ribeye echau echau special for sure.

See you're the one saying D. Y'all are the ones taking it there. I'm saying a piece of steak from a famous chef on a knife. Even the dudes in the actual videos shaking their head and turning it down like you paid for the experience. "I gotta maintain my masculinity"
Oh ok. Ya I wasn’t really referring to the meat. I’m ok with eating the meat off the knife as I think it’s a cultural thing in Turkey.

I was referring more to “oh why you homophobic. It’s just a guy touching your ***!! And telling you he’s rape you” type lol

Some of y’all had your fathers missing.. it’s okay ..
opening your mouth for another man... no wonder females looking at y’all funny style nowadays lol

Last edited:
:lol:

Was legit the funniest part of the whole vid. I was like:

F9379B4E-763E-4B03-AE1D-1648110C7365.gif

Back
Top Bottom