Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

1615680528205.jpeg

1615680611448.jpeg

No way that's the same woman

No way that tomahawk I see him slicing up looks wack -- but you can get that anywhere. Never going to his overpriced shindig though. Any chick that asks might be a disqualifier, means she's too into social media.

No way that tomahawk I see him slicing up looks wack -- but you can get that anywhere. Never going to his overpriced shindig though. Any chick that asks might be a disqualifier, means she's too into social media.
Ya i wouldnt say the food looks wack. Overpriced no doubt, but those type of spots you arent paying for just the food. Its the "experience" and ambiance and all that extra ****.

Yeah i've been to pricy spots and enjoyed the ambiance, just something about this IG based, priced and built one that's not for me. There's no mystique or appeal for me.

Nah I'm gonna hold firm that it looks wack. Terrible sear.

If we're comparing A:
104968215-Bae5.jpg

to B:
mg_3028-680x453.jpg

I'm taking steak B 100 times out of 100.

He also likes to slather everything in cheese sauce which I find really off-putting.

Delivered to his restaurant in Boston yesterday :lol:
4A3E69AD-0B77-44F8-B5EE-176E91AFB3F1.jpeg

lol

well, in any case, there are few places in Boston i'd rather hit.
and by boston, I'm including somerville, Cambridge, Medford, etc.

been meaning to hit this spot for a min
1633450950980.png

i hear it's :pimp:

Attachments

• 1633450945247.png
    1633450945247.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 656
Nah I'm gonna hold firm that it looks wack. Terrible sear.

If we're comparing A:
104968215-Bae5.jpg

to B:
mg_3028-680x453.jpg

I'm taking steak B 100 times out of 100.

He also likes to slather everything in cheese sauce which I find really off-putting.
:lol: Not disagreeing overall but you posted one of those ad/commercial promoted steaks. Of course it looks better in the ad.

:lol: Not disagreeing overall but you posted one of those ad/commercial promoted steaks. Of course it looks better in the ad.
The overall point is that I'm not gonna pay for a steak with some wack *** grill marks that's otherwise anemic looking. I need that hard, crunchy sear that covers the entire exterior of the steak.

I wouldn't buy one of his steaks based off of what I've seen.

I wouldn't say everyone wants to be a butcher, but in an era where kids aspire to be youtube stars or anything else social media attention related, he's definitely an icon. Plus he already has copycat restaurants out there.

Last edited:
To be fair though, don’t some of us carry that spirit when we grill ourselves a steak and it turns out perfect? Got me shuffling my feet and singing random *** songs while I’m loading up my plate.

lol

well, in any case, there are few places in Boston i'd rather hit.
and by boston, I'm including somerville, Cambridge, Medford, etc.

been meaning to hit this spot for a min
1633450950980.png

i hear it's :pimp:
I didn’t eat there, just dropped off a package. It was lunch time and the place was completely empty :nerd:

that place seems good. Brazilians love their beef so they know what they’re doing

i swear to god, i never heard, or will ever hear any kid aspire to be a butcher. that is an all-pro dumbass take.

his IG is entirely of him grilling various meats. from small joints to brontosaurus steaks, but like...that is it. he'll give that **** a good slap maybe, like a nice set of cheeks, then carve that mf up like kenshin. then toss on a hot grill. after that he generally just tosses some sea salt (no black pepper for some reason) or he'll melt mad cheese over that ****.

like i watch his vids and I'm like...I'm very aware i am not watching a top their chef right now.

that said, i can't knock the hustle. people have gone viral and cashed in on weirder or more ridiculous stuff, so him seasoning some meats and getting rich off it? hey can't even hate.

...my man said a butcher tho. i mean, wat?

respectfully.

i swear to god, i never heard, or will ever hear any kid aspire to be a butcher. that is an all-pro dumbass take.

his IG is entirely of him grilling various meats. from small joints to brontosaurus steaks, but like...that is it. he'll give that **** a good slap maybe, like a nice set of cheeks, then carve that mf up like kenshin. then toss on a hot grill. after that he generally just tosses some sea salt (no black pepper for some reason) or he'll melt mad cheese over that ****.

like i watch his vids and I'm like...I'm very aware i am not watching a top their chef right now.

that said, i can't knock the hustle. people have gone viral and cashed in on weirder or more ridiculous stuff, so him seasoning some meats and getting rich off it? hey can't even hate.

...my man said a butcher tho. i mean, wat?

respectfully.
It's the cheese that gets me.

Always with the cheese.

Back
Top Bottom