he should've stayed quiet and walked away

exactly 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i need a taser gun tho 
laugh.gif

I laughed so hard when he first started tasering that kid
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall mad that cop tasered dude after he was already cuffed. That kid was still acting up and mouthing off. Getting tasered is much better than getting shot or letting the dogs go wild on his +*$.
Originally Posted by kyrac2

smh.gif
@ the 2nd video, cops be overstepping their boundaries in most cases.i've never been tased but the day i do is the day some city will belaying to rest one of their men who "protect & serve"
Stop it slime

smh.gif
@ the 2nd video, cops be overstepping their boundaries in most cases. i've never been tased but the day i do is the day some city will be laying to rest one of their men who "protect & serve"

I agree 100% if they tase me for no reason

Originally Posted by selrahc123

smh.gif
@ the 2nd video, cops be overstepping their boundaries in most cases. i've never been tased but the day i do is the day some city will be laying to rest one of their men who "protect & serve"

laugh.gif
at both of you tough guys.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I laughed so hard when he first started tasering that kid
laugh.gif

I don't know why yall mad that cop tasered dude after he was already cuffed. That kid was still acting up and mouthing off. Getting tasered is much better than getting shot or letting the dogs go wild on his +*$.

smh.gif
@ the 2nd video, cops be overstepping their boundaries in most cases.i've never been tased but the day i do is the day some city will belaying to rest one of their men who "protect & serve"
Stop it slime
Yeah, that kids words would have broken the cops bones.....
eyes.gif

i have no respect for out of shape cops.
they're always the first ones to result to violent force.
inshape/buff cops... those are the real police.
they command respect.
im no fan of the police, but we gotta have someone, or else !*%% would just be wild and someone woulda sprayed up the whole gym.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif

laugh.gif
So this makes us a bully? You'd probably like getting tased for no reason wouldn't you? You're probably one of them dudes on A&E all the time saying you like pain and stuff

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

smh.gif

laugh.gif
nobody tryna be tough but i will defend myself

Back
Top Bottom