Don't tell me this verse isn't powerful

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No mo jose no mo rosie[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]They locked my dog up and that ain't ro-zay[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All he wanted was the fame make it last forever[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You get some ones I get some ones we make it rain together[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm talkin Quabo dreams cristal fetishes[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smokein' everyday just to keep ya sanity[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just me and %%%%+ like what up doe[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Still partyin' the club closed an hour ago[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I guess the back to back Lambo's a thing of the past[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We used to talk on a chirp now we talking through a glass[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just like the glass I know he sees right through me[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Transparent I can't hide my window pain[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm thinkin' what to say to make him have a betta day[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm walkin' down this lil hallway like what the !++% I'm gonna say[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As I'm walkin' down the halls I feel the stress in the walls[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I need to lighten up man this sh*t is too tense[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feels like I need? my heart aches so bad[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]When he sees my face he's gonna be so glad[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Then I look into his eyes swear to god I seen his soul[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tell me what can make a hot boy stare so cold[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As I looked a lil deeper I saw a lil hope then he cracked a smile[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He still got his pride[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Keep doin' what you doin' hold us real @%%+%$ down[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No matta what you do don't let us real @%%+%$ down[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My man Jeezy 
pimp.gif

[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]edit. Wont let me embed and I stole the lyrics so no need to point out typos[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font]

[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No mo jose no mo rosie[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]They locked my dog up and that ain't ro-zay[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]All he wanted was the fame make it last forever[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]You get some ones I get some ones we make it rain together[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm talkin Quabo dreams cristal fetishes[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Smokein' everyday just to keep ya sanity[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just me and %%%%+ like what up doe[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Still partyin' the club closed an hour ago[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I guess the back to back Lambo's a thing of the past[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]We used to talk on a chirp now we talking through a glass[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Just like the glass I know he sees right through me[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Transparent I can't hide my window pain[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm thinkin' what to say to make him have a betta day[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm walkin' down this lil hallway like what the !++% I'm gonna say[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As I'm walkin' down the halls I feel the stress in the walls[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I need to lighten up man this sh*t is too tense[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Feels like I need? my heart aches so bad[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]When he sees my face he's gonna be so glad[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Then I look into his eyes swear to god I seen his soul[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Tell me what can make a hot boy stare so cold[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As I looked a lil deeper I saw a lil hope then he cracked a smile[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]He still got his pride[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Keep doin' what you doin' hold us real @%%+%$ down[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]No matta what you do don't let us real @%%+%$ down[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]My man Jeezy 
pimp.gif

[/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]edit. Wont let me embed and I stole the lyrics so no need to point out typos[/font]

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

They locked my dog up and that ain't ro-zay

shot fired?
No maaaaane...
This song, though
pimp.gif

Spitting some real +@*% on this, on some Pac +@*%...

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

They locked my dog up and that ain't ro-zay

shot fired?
No maaaaane...
This song, though
pimp.gif

Spitting some real +@*% on this, on some Pac +@*%...

Back
Top Bottom