DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

Quote:
people are saying they are getting the kobes from this sale at champs but last time i checked around the socal area, champs doesnt even have anything kobe. no zk2 or 2k4 am i correct or do some champs outside of so cal have those shoes at their store?

Really? You haven't noticed in the past 6 months that Kobe is only @ Footlocker???

Quote:
also, only footlockers carry the cb34s correct? or do some champs have them? i have yet to see them at champs also....im beginning to see why champs is doing 40%.

Again...really? Champs was the first retailer in the US to have them...

What Champs do you shop at? Glendale Galleria Champs Sports was the first store on the West Coast to have them...and, at least 5-10 other SoCal Champs stores have them right now...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

Why do so many people need the e-mail sent to them?

I just right clicked the coupon picture on page 1 and selected the "print picture" option. Am I missing something here? You can even e-mail it like that too, just by right clicking. Man I love having a fast laser printer at work.

Anyway, I'm not too concerned about getting the CB34's w/ the 40%. I'll find a way to get those for under retail one way or another. For me, I'm trying to finally get a pair of Gil Zeros and those seem harder to find in my area than the CB34's.

I actually got a text message about the Champs sale. It seems that if your a Champs VIP, then all you need is your VIP card to receive the discount.

damn champs for not being close by. anyone know if the 22s will or wont work?

Team DC/MD/VA​

Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Went to Champs today to scope the scene. Salesperson approaches me, asks me if i need any help I give dude the typical "No im lookin" then said some bs about yea I heard there was sale blah blah. He was actin like he had know idea what I was talkin about but then I said I was a VIP member (lie) he was like oh yea i heard about that I think its tomorrow just come into the store with ya card and youll be staright. I was like yea yea whats excluded. He said Jordan Retro AF1, shox NZ...AND BARKLEYS I was like :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM NTWikia
I'm a writer writer, you're not at all a writer

AHHHHHH Barkleys will be copped then, and guys, reading is fundemental

the coupon is on pg 1.

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

Back
Top Bottom