DONT USE F&F!!! 40% off champs coupon w/ VIP - 29-30 ONL

Well...on the coupon, it clearly states, "Bring your VIP card or print this e-mail and bring it to the store." The word "OR" clearly should suggest that a VIP card isn't necessary. It should be either/or.

I was there, some dude didnt get the discount cuz he didnt have "his card" on him and dude made a huge scene about it.

I guess if you actually have a VIP card in the system you're good, but if you don't and just got the coupon off here or something they wont take it

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

you dont need the email, you can print off the coupon here as long as you have a VIP card

Goooooooooonies

^^ YEP ! I had my Footlocker VIP card and the coupon, and I was good 2 go !
Toyking2
Don't nobody play like they do in the YAY !
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - THE REAL DEAL

^^^ me neither. I'm making a trip today to see if I can G some employee to use theirs, or just find a loophole in this.
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

if you dont have a vip then this wont work for you, unless you know the employee and the manager isnt watching and just lets you slide and sign up for a vip right then and there

thats what dude tried to do who was in front of me and the manager deaded it on sight

Goooooooooonies

shouldn't i be able to go to one location and sign up for a VIP card with no problems, and then head to another and use it the same day? also, if i've signed up for a footlocker VIP card, but i can't find it, can i just tell champs my name and they type it in or something?
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion."

well it all depends on how anal the person whos serving you is, if you have a VIP card from footlocker it should work because that what I did, but tell them that your name is in the computer and then work from there but no promises

Goooooooooonies

I got the Godzilla's at Champs today.

With 40% off the shoes cost $72
$48 off of the retail price.

I used my VIP card FTW.
TEAM SAINTS

thanks.. i'll be back with results

EDIT: OKAY so i went to footlocker and signed up for a new VIP card, then walked right over to champs, picked out my stuff and successfully used my new footlocker VIP card for 40% off. i don't see why this wouldn't work for anyone else. i didn't need the coupon or a champs VIP card. just head over to footlocker and then hit up champs
I HATE DIRTY PEOPLE
When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion."

I dont have a VIP card but whatever im a head over there and see if could G the employee.
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

imaballerballer did you get the Godzillas?
TEAM NTWikia
I'm a writer writer, you're not at all a writer

Just picked up the West Coast LeBron IV's for $47.99. I wanted a size 9.5 but had to settle for a 10. For that price though, I'm not complaining. :b
tongue.gif

i know it excludes retros, but does that exclusion include retro apparel? for example, the shorts for the aqua's?
"If ya'll freshed to death, then I'm deceased" - Kanye West

in reference to the godzillas:
no they didn't have them. footlocker had them under their exclusions though

Damn I gotta Make this happen I already paid retail for my God Zilla's but ill return thme if the Coupon works.

i got the godzillas with the 40% too. big big up to reezy!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Just came from Champs Pearlridge and got the Godzillas for 75.35 total. I just used my vip key tag, and told the manager that's all I need right? And I got a nod like I got a connection... Funny part was I went to finishline and the guy was like return it and buy it here!
Defy Convention...

^ For some reason I thought you were a NYer... On a side note, I can't find my FL VIP card but I did find my girl's Lady FL card. On the back it states its good at Champs . I will bring her, the coupon & the card, I better get my price adjusment.. :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

used the coupon for some shorts and a hoody. they let us sign for a vip card as did the associate at footlocker yesterday.

...looking for barkleys.
By the way, email me if you're interested in blk/sil XVIII lows for retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RB319710 good for 10% off any purchase from sidelineapparel.com [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom