DOOM's RELEASE INFO??

Anyone go to Skateworks? I heard they didnt get there shipment but got a list of reserves already.

i swear the internet is going nuts over theses shoes and i still don't see what the hype is. a lot of people camped out when all they coulda did was get there in the morning.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Quote:
You would be amazed but I can run pretty fast. I may look big but I'm in pretty decent shape.....Training for the Fire Dept. does that to you.
:lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

oops, forgot about this......

Quote:
CLsmooth71, I can't hit up the summit. I want to but that's the day before my birthday and my parents are planning on throwing me a little party or whatever. Next one for sure.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

had to pay a pretty penny for these thanks to all em beasts out there!!!
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

^^^Sorry broh I can't be buying/selling in this post... click the link if you are interested.
NEW FOOTAGE OF BRIDGE COLLAPSE
youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Maybe all the NT needs to go to the nearest Huf and we cut everyone...If their is trouble then all of NT will take them on lol...
Check out my ebay auction for Jordan Samples that are on sale right now!!

^^^ hate all that cutting junk. I call people out on it. If they are behind me though I could care less.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

Back
Top Bottom