DOOM's RELEASE INFO??

Have any spots not released them yet?
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERSKarmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

Hey what's up RB925. I have a size 9 coming too me in about a week. I got the size 9 because that's all there was available. I would definitely be interested in trading for the 10.5. Let me know. Thanks.

copped my size at huf no problem.no camping either.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

ATLAS STILL HAVE ANY
HELP I NEED A SIZE 11 OR 10.5

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

how much is circle A charching
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

got mine from cirlce-a for $175 + tax, they only had 6 pairs.
TEAM FILTHY FRESH
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^^^

I heard Circle A raffled off tickets for the pairs. Is this true?

Also, if it was so easy to cop at HUF, how many pairs did they have at Sutter and Hayes, and how much did HUF charge for a pair?

No lining up or camping out at HUF? Hmm, that's a shocker.
WANTED: SIZE 9 MF DOOMS FOR MY SIZE 10.5​

huf charged 150+. there was about 5 or 6 people that went home empty handed. i think there was about 3 people who camped out.
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Quote:
huf charged 150+. there was about 5 or 6 people that went home empty handed. i think there was about 3 people who camped out.

which Huf did you go to?? cuase i went to Hayes and there were about 30ish heads in line. and they had about 21 pairs. managed to get a pair, but not my size

had a chance to snag (literally) these a couple hours ago, but......

1. they were a sz 11/not my size
2. i'm pretty sure i can outrun broccoli, but then i'd have to flake out on the 8/11 summit and keep ducking him after that. lol

btw, i see you djbj6t9......now, WHY have i not seen your name on the summit RSVP list??
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

For $ALE: ~Deadstock/Brand NEW~ NIKES+JORDAN Retros Sz 9.5-10 in The Bay

djbj6t9, Where you after that one guy with the old school whip? Caliskatz was chill, Hella people showed up last 2-3 hours.

^ Yeah, that was me. I didn't talk much. I was hella out of it. Haha.

CLsmooth71, I can't hit up the summit. I want to but that's the day before my birthday and my parents are planning on throwing me a little party or whatever. Next one for sure.

My friend that works at Atlas told me someone was outside since 11pm Monday.. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
All of em stop and stare, All of em try and steal my undewear.​

Quote:
had a chance to snag (literally) these a couple hours ago, but......1. they were a sz 11/not my size
2. i'm pretty sure i can outrun broccoli, but then i'd have to flake out on the 8/11 summit and keep ducking him after that. lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

so i'm guessing every place is sold out by now?? dam, i slept hard. didn't even know they were commin out! =\

TEAM BAY AREA
ReppiN' DA BaY AreA : 408​

Back
Top Bottom