Double Cashed a Check, vol. Is This a Felony?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

why you lying in your sig though

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I did this once. I got a pay-check and lost it. I told my boss that i lost the first check, and the payroll went ahead and made another but it would take a week for me to get it. The same day I got the new check, i found the lost one in my car. Cashed one at the bank, and one at MoneyBox.

Fast forward about a month and I got a letter in the mail saying I had to pay moneybox back the full amount.

I paid mine back though so idk about no felonies.

I did this once. I got a pay-check and lost it. I told my boss that i lost the first check, and the payroll went ahead and made another but it would take a week for me to get it. The same day I got the new check, i found the lost one in my car. Cashed one at the bank, and one at MoneyBox.

Fast forward about a month and I got a letter in the mail saying I had to pay moneybox back the full amount.

I paid mine back though so idk about no felonies.

and i need to know if it's a felony. i ain't paying them back.

So you have an easy out, which also happens to be the ethical thing to do, and instead of doing that you're coming here to ask whether or not it's a felony?

That's grimey dude. You're stealing from someone regardless of what the legal classification of that theft is.

and i need to know if it's a felony. i ain't paying them back.

So you have an easy out, which also happens to be the ethical thing to do, and instead of doing that you're coming here to ask whether or not it's a felony?

That's grimey dude. You're stealing from someone regardless of what the legal classification of that theft is.

I suggest you start practicing the "quick-pick-soap-drop" maneuver.  Meez thinks you'll need it.

I suggest you start practicing the "quick-pick-soap-drop" maneuver.  Meez thinks you'll need it.

its check fraud they are either going to take the money out of ur account or u will be in the system for 10 or 12 years u wont be able to open any other bank account and if u do they are going to take the money out u owe with intrest

its check fraud they are either going to take the money out of ur account or u will be in the system for 10 or 12 years u wont be able to open any other bank account and if u do they are going to take the money out u owe with intrest

Just start e-mailing everyone and keep the money in the account. Create a paper trail so that it can be seen you did not intend to do this. GL

Just start e-mailing everyone and keep the money in the account. Create a paper trail so that it can be seen you did not intend to do this. GL

Back
Top Bottom