Double standards in ....

I mean what are you looking for? Specific answers? I doubt any of us really know

Why a male can walk around shirtless and a female can't?

*Rape

Why a male can smash 50 females and be a mack and a girl sleeps with 6 dudes and she's a ***?

*Nature

Why some parents are proud when their son's smash but are mad pet that their girls might get smashed on?

*Again... nature

Why two girls can smash and be a turn on but two guys kissing is disgusting? 

*Because women are sexier

How come a woman can take her shoes off and go to the copy machine barefoot, but I can't?

*Because your feet stink... and women have sexier feet

How come you can smash mad dudes in prison and that means your a tough dude, but once your out in the world smashing dudes is considered soft?

*Dookie shooting in the bing does NOT make a dude look tough :lol:

How come if I pull my d and/or balls out in front of random women I'm a criminal, but if a woman pulls her ******* or cooch unsolicited in front of random dudes, I'd probably sprint toward her?

*AGAIN... because women are sexier

How come Lil Wayne can have his chin and lip pierced, but I can't?

*Because he makes a LOT of money and will never have a normal job where that sort of thing is looked down upon

How come as a black dude I have to be cool/smooth/slightly dangerous/up on the trends, but a white dude can just be super regular with confidence and get just as much respect from peers and yambs?

*You can be "super regular". It's all these other ************* who expect you to be all those things. If folks can't get with who YOU really are then to hell with em' (for the record... i'm a brotha as well and I know what you mean)

Why do women demand equal pay but refuse to ever pay for the first date?

*Society... and stupidity

Why do women get to do crazy irrational things and say "oh I was just being emotional", but if I get mad and punch a wall/door/whatever I get looked at like I'm Chris Benoit?

*AGAIN... society... and stupidity

I see what you doing OP...

nerd.gif

This is all type of stupid.

If everyone shared your idea whites would still own slave!

Uh huh, not what I'm saying as all, but continue living on in your fantasy world. Come back when you can take other's opinions in stride kiddo.

K?

Uh huh, not what I'm saying as all, but continue living on in your fantasy world. Come back when you can take other's opinions in stride kiddo.

K?
????

I did take your opinion is stride - it was just a stupid opinion! Don't get offended!

"Everything isn't equal nor meant to be. Period, end of story."

These double standards i speak of  would be easier to shake than slavery and for the most part they have nothing to do with equality!

So, please enlighten me with what you really meant!

KIDDO!

????

I did take your opinion is stride - it was just a stupid opinion! Don't get offended!

"Everything isn't equal nor meant to be. Period, end of story."

These double standards i speak of  would be easier to shake than slavery and for the most part they have nothing to do with equality!

So, please enlighten me with what you really meant!

KIDDO!

You know what I really meant. You know why there HAS to be certain double standards.

Your very acknowledgement of those reasons has led to this thread of yours.

You know what else?

U Mad

Last edited:
roll.gif

Sometimes you gotta just laugh at angry, bitter people.

Like seriously does anyone want to go to a bar with OP?
I don't go to bars (period).

why do I want to go to a bar?? to converse with other guys about their problems?

Plus what makes me a angry, bitter person? 

I'm just asking questions about double standards - if you don't think this is a problem - keep it moving!

Last edited:
You know what I really meant. You know why there HAS to be certain double standards.

Your very acknowledgement of those reasons has led to this thread of yours.

You know what else?
U M
no I don't know what you meant!

you are just trying to convince me and everyone that read your post that it wasn't a stupid one.

and Mad about what? a over used word for people that don't know whatelse to say!

:rofl:

Sometimes you gotta just laugh at angry, bitter people.

Like seriously does anyone want to go to a bar with OP?
I don't go to bars (period).

why do I want to go to a bar?? to converse with other guys about their problems?

Plus what makes me a angry, bitter person? 

I'm just asking questions about double standards - if you don't think this is a problem - keep it moving!

If that's what you think people are going to bars for....then you've got to get off NT.

You sound like the kid at college who doesn't go to parties and rationalizes it by saying "it's just a bunch of drunk people"

Loosen up, brah. Nothing in life should be (period) like that. Maybe except Crack or something of that effect.

Why a male can smash 50 females and be a mack and a girl sleeps with 6 dudes and she's a ***?

Why some parents are proud when their son's smash but are mad pet that their girls might get smashed on?

Why two girls can smash and be a turned on but two guys kissing is disgusting? 

Discuss and name a few!
1) She could in some places, but likely wouldn't like the attention.

2) Because the woman holds the right of refusal, and it is simply a more impressive feat to convince many people to do a thing than to simply allow many people to do it to you. Mind you, I don't think anybody should be banging anything too slow to get away, but it's a lot worse on a woman's part in my view. That's not even to really get into the whole evolutionary strategy facet of it, but in footballese, great defense should beat great offense.

3) Because they remember how they did girls when they were that age, most likely.

4) It's more aesthetically pleasing. Elaine said it best, the female body is a work of art while we're mostly for utility. Why is a Aston Martin prettier than a dump truck?
How come a woman can take her shoes off and go to the copy machine barefoot, but I can't?

How come you can smash mad dudes in prison and that means your a tough dude, but once your out in the world smashing dudes is considered soft?

How come if I pull my d and/or balls out in front of random women I'm a criminal, but if a woman pulls her ******* or cooch unsolicited in front of random dudes, I'd probably sprint toward her?

How come Lil Wayne can have his chin and lip pierced, but I can't?

How come as a black dude I have to be cool/smooth/slightly dangerous/up on the trends, but a white dude can just be super regular with confidence and get just as much respect from peers and yambs?

Why do women demand equal pay but refuse to ever pay for the first date?

Why do women get to do crazy irrational things and say "oh I was just being emotional", but if I get mad and punch a wall/door/whatever I get looked at like I'm Cheis Benoit?
1)
laugh.gif
So true. Females at my old job would do that all the time, let me peel off these Air Max and go make a few copies...see if everybody doesn't give me the People's Eyebrow on the way down the hall.

2) Because hetero.

3) He can also wear leggings, kiss men and insult the memory of hate crime victims and retain his fan base. Dude is bulletproof...no, literally, he shot himself and is fine.

4) Good question.

5) Good question.

Why are women allowed to hit men?

Why is getting your **** cut off okay to joke about but if I threaten to take a deli meat slicer to a woman's chest I'm a psychopath?

Why can women go to the bathroom as a field trip but men go alone?

Why do I carry the groceries up our 2 flights of stairs while she carries the baby?

When things go bump in the night, why is it me that has to arm myself and go inspect it? Why not her? She can both swing a bat and pull a trigger, plus she might be able to create a distraction if she wears her tactical birthday suit. We're partners, there are no leaders, right?

Why do apples make better pies than oranges?

Equality is for things that are perfectly equal. A man is not a woman, a woman is not a man, and there are certain realities involved in both concepts. The world might be a better place if people just accepted that.

Last edited:
Lmao look at the bitter negative energy.
"Why would i want to go to a bar"

To socialize and enjoy the presence of other humans enjoying music and having a good time. :lol:

You can just tell w/ some people

Why two girls can smash and be a turned on but two guys kissing is disgusting? 

Discuss and name a few!
Well, friend, sadly men are ruled by carnal urges.  Urges that lead to demonic thoughts.  Demonic thoughts that lead to demonic action.  Demonic action that can be executed using God given strengths blessed to men by God in the form of strength that women cannot overcome.  Because men are so weak to the flesh it is difficult for men to contain themselves morally around women who are topless.  Also, friend because of moral standards nudity is like a forbidden fruit in the minds of individuals who are supposed to keep carnal desires in check.  Lets hope women stay covered up so they garner more respect from friends, friend. 

Well, friend, sadly men are ruled by carnal urges.  Urges that lead to demonic thoughts.  Demonic thoughts that lead to demonic action.  Demonic action that can be executed using God given strengths blessed to men by God in the form of strength that women cannot overcome.  Because men are so weak to the flesh it is difficult for men to contain themselves morally around women who are topless.  Also, friend because of moral standards nudity is like a forbidden fruit in the minds of individuals who are supposed to keep carnal desires in check.  Lets hope women stay covered up so they garner more respect from friends, friend. 

Ahhh hell no. You're the dude from the Coli, take your demonic nonsense out of here

Back
Top Bottom