Double standards in ....

two guys kissing
frown.gif
. you went alittle bit overboard with that one. op whats ur take on two guys kissing

It's not fair that any time a woman gets turned on, it's hidden by her vagina....but everytime I see a sideboob I have this massive tent pole jutting from my crotch.....

Why can Europeans immigrate to the US and there is no problem but a Mexican tries to come over here and it's a huge problem?

So basically this thread is mostly why do men and women do certain things that the other gender dont normally do. Tradition, that's why. Society has labeled it indecent for a woman to walk around topless. Men and women have ideas already about what men and women should be doing.

I assume the groceries weigh more than the baby or you wouldn't ask

So basically this thread is mostly why do men and women do certain things that the other gender dont normally do. Tradition, that's why. Society has labeled it indecent for a woman to walk around topless. Men and women have ideas already about what men and women should be doing.

Much more. A gallon of milk by itself is damn near 10 pounds. That's just XY-life tho...I don't have a problem with it.

If that's what you think people are going to bars for....then you've got to get off NT.

You sound like the kid at college who doesn't go to parties and rationalizes it by saying "it's just a bunch of drunk people"

Loosen up, brah. Nothing in life should be (period) like that. Maybe except Crack or something of that effect.
You again? LMAO!

I worked at a BAR brah ....

I guess I generalized it - but yes - local dudes that go to local bar after work for the most part go to relax and have a beer and discussed their problems and frustrations.

how come an unauthorized shoe released late is a replica and an unauthorized shoe released early is a grey market/ b grade?

actually the thread is about much more than that.

it's about why is it a tradition and accepted when it's not right.

why do we choose to ignore it and not do anything about it.

I do not have a problem with homosexuals. 1. example is gays in the military. To an extent I see why would they be disrupting in a combat environment, why did it take so long for those that want to serve their country to be allowed?

If this is not important to you I guess you wouldnt have a problem being a person of color (Black/Brown/etc) and being subjective to different standards!

Last edited:
First you are saying one person is a thug then another situation is tragic. Grouping those two things don't make sense. They both are tragic stories. 
dude - you aren't reading this correctly.

people say that TM had weed in his system and this made him a stereotypical thug and these same people hear about the Glee actor overdosing in alcohol and heroin and it was a tragic story? Like you don't see the double standards? 

btw, I do think the TM situation story was tragic.

from what I heard [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]Cory Monteith  [/color]story was not  tragic. it was self endues thus I feel no sympathy. 

Last edited:
First you are saying one person is a thug then another situation is tragic. Grouping those two things don't make sense. They both are tragic stories. 
dude - you aren't reading this correctly.

people say that TM had weed in his system and this made him a stereotypical thug and these same people hear about the Glee actor overdosing in alcohol and heroin and it was a tragic story? Like you don't see the double standards? 
Now I understand, didn't make sense firs time around.

actually the thread is about much more than that.

it's about why is it a tradition and accepted when it's not right.

why do we choose to ignore it and not do anything about it.

I do not have a problem with homosexuals. 1. example is gays in the military. To an extent I see why would they be disrupting in a combat environment, why did it take so long for those that want to serve their country to be allowed?

If this is not important to you I guess you wouldnt have a problem being a person of color (Black/Brown/etc) and being subjective to different standards!

to most of your original questions...who cares?

like really man who ******g cares?

the women being topless thing...who cares?

the men kissing thing....who cares? i don't think gay dudes are mad they can't turn people on when they kiss.

daughter vs. son things. that's incredibly obvious. dudes have to spit game and coerce girls out of their panties. makes them seem clever and what not. women have to get coerced and that makes them seem weak minded and easy.

and if you wanna make this about racial double standards then say that because that matters. people should care about that, but your OP is so trivial.

Last edited:
to most of your original questions...who cares?

like really man who ******g cares?

the women being topless thing...who cares?

the men kissing thing....who cares? i don't think gay dudes are mad they can't turn people on when they kiss.

daughter vs. son things. that's incredibly obvious. dudes have to spit game and coerce girls out of their panties. makes them seem clever and what not. women have to get coerced and that makes them seem weak minded and easy.

and if you wanna make this about racial double standards then say that because that matters. people should care about that, but your OP is so trivial.
trivial to you because you aren't being affected by woman that want to be topless but can't for legal reasons.

trivial to you because you aren't being affected by males that do not want to be gay bashed for showing affection in public.

trivial to you because you aren't the daughter being suffocated by his father.

and if I wanted to make this about race I would of, but why stop there when something that you might not find trivial others are fighting to make equal.

think about that partner!

Last edited:
trivial to you because you aren't being affected by woman that want to be topless but can't for legal reasons.

trivial to you because you aren't being affected by males that do not want to be gay bashed for showing affection in public.

trivial to you because you aren't the daughter being suffocated by his father.

and if I wanted to make this about race I would of, but why stop there when something that you might not find trivial others are fighting to make equal.

think about that partner!

okay bro.

there are tons of groups and organizations for people who feel oppressed.

if there are that many women angry that they can't be topless randomly then maybe they should make a group.

maybe at a time like this where gay tolerance is at an all time high some guys should speak out about one of the issues being that they can't even make out in public.

maybe young sexually active girls should form a group and get mad that their father is being a father.

until then...trivial to me. trivial to them. trivial to all. *shrugs*

Why can Europeans immigrate to the US and there is no problem but a Mexican tries to come over here and it's a huge problem?
assuming the Europeans come legally and the Mexicans your referring to are coming illegally, I dont see what your point is. Unless your saying there are Europeans coming illegally but not being persecuted, then I would like to know as well.

assuming the Europeans come legally and the Mexicans your referring to are coming illegally, I dont see what your point is. Unless your saying there are Europeans coming illegally but not being persecuted, then I would like to know as well.

There are A LOT of illegal European immigrants in the States, A LOT. Of course, no one makes a big deal about it because of obvious reasons.

There are A LOT of illegal European immigrants in the States, A LOT. Of course, no one makes a big deal about it because of obvious reasons.

this. and to AZwildcats this is the double standard, they are both immigrants but most people assume Europeans come legally while people always assume mexicans always come illegally  

King of the Hill:

BOBBY: I just wanted to say you don't have to worry about me, 'cause I'm never gonna have sex.
HANK: Whoa, Bobby, now don't say that!
BOBBY: I thought that's what you wanted.
HANK: Well, yes, if you were my daughter, but you're my son.
BOBBY: Why is it not okay for girls, but it's okay for boys?
HANK: It's called the double standard, Bobby. Don't knock it, we got the long end of the stick on that one.

this. and to AZwildcats this is the double standard, they are both immigrants but most people assume Europeans come legally while people always assume mexicans always come illegally  
I wasnt aware there are a bunch of illegals from Europe living in the States. I live 90 minutes from the Mexico-Arizona border and I know what the Mexican dudes go through with the almost blatant racism. Those Europeans need to be checked on  

Back
Top Bottom