Dover Street Market x Jordan (Retro 1 High w/Nike Air)

oh god those are truly terrible. the beauty of the jordan 1 is it's silhouette doing all the loud work. then a simple two to three block colorway can add a nice supporting tone to the whole shoe, giving it a simple, yet hard-to-miss type of sneaker. and as the consumer's market responds, all the more simple 1's right now are the highest in market value (cause people think they are more aesthetically pleasing). the patent leather is just overkill fam, definitely adds too much on top of the amazing silhouette the 1's have. one thing j brand did right with p.leather is putting them on the 11's 

No one will ever truly understand how important this post is.

I went to the nikelab in london, there was a line already. Talked to a guy and a lady inside, they informed me they had been here since last night... damn

He did tell me however there was a "decent amount"

Good luck for those hunting. I might drop by later in the evening to see if the queue is massive and if it's worth it going in the morning. We never know

I got called just now from DSM, pickup is between 8 and 10am. Super surprised because I got to the store yesterday around 3:30pm (I work up the block) and the line was already down most of Lexington. The girl on the phone told me they had about 2000 entries.

Good luck to whoever else entered!

I got called just now from DSM, pickup is between 8 and 10am. Super surprised because I got to the store yesterday around 3:30pm (I work up the block) and the line was already down most of Lexington. The girl on the phone told me they had about 2000 entries.

Good luck to whoever else entered!
congrats man

so this is available in japan now. i think i can order them, i think. anyone know if there's a difference between the japan and us version?

You cannot order them in Japan. You can add to cart, but they will only ship to Japan, unfortunately. Wayyy ahead of you.

K
wow congrats.. hoping to hit as well but most likely not

Keep the faith. I ONLY entered DSM and knew for sure that I probably wasn't gonna win. It's actually my bf who said "One of us has the winning ticket." and I looked at him like he was nuts LOL.

Hopefully the pickup window being so slim gets some extras on the eshop. There were tons of HS kids there too and I don't know that they'd all have the $$ to buy if they won. Some were on line but didn't know what they were on line for.

K
Keep the faith. I ONLY entered DSM and knew for sure that I probably wasn't gonna win. It's actually my bf who said "One of us has the winning ticket." and I looked at him like he was nuts LOL.

Hopefully the pickup window being so slim gets some extras on the eshop. There were tons of HS kids there too and I don't know that they'd all have the $$ to buy if they won. Some were on line but didn't know what they were on line for.

I've hit at DSM before but never at Nike Lab.

i checked out with a mail forwarding address, fingers crossed 
laugh.gif

not too keen on the actual kicks because the patent creasing is uncomfortable as you wear. but the hat and tee are dope!

def copping the shirt at the very least, great for summer wear assuming the t is a dri-fit jordan t.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom