Down in Miami @ Club LIV trying to stay Faithful but these o's love Bosa | Pat's gonna pass doe..Nah, That ain't it Chief | 49ers v. Chiefs | SB LIV |

651's Bookie Bets

• 49ers

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Over 52.5

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Under 52.5

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Will you watch J.Lo and Shakira pop, lock and drop it?

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry, the same thing coming for your squad soon. But you don't have a leagues best defense and core to sustain more than 7-9 wins a year. The inevitable close but not really close window, aka the cowboys the last 25 years.
Your leagues best defense gave up 40+ to the saints and 21 in the fourth quarter last night
More like the leagues most overhyped defense

Your leagues best defense gave up 40+ to the saints and 21 in the fourth quarter last night
More like the leagues most overhyped defense

Right because two games against the best offense is a big sample size over an 19 game season for the niners. Then again your season ended 7 weeks ago so hard to believe you remember what a real team looks like. Can't wait to go into that **** hole state next year and take over and beat ya'll by 3 tubs again. I'm done here.

Jimmy getting another year before his spot is in jeopardy....Probly try to sign a Tannehill type back up just in case its starts to look shaky next season

he got the leadership skills but it was 10 that needed to tell 15 to get right tbh :lol:
He followed his own words when it mattered at least :lol:

Was real cool seeing him and Honey Badger rally the troops and complete the comeback :pimp:

Coming back from a double digit deficit in the 4th quarter of a big game? Some peoples fav would NEVER...

He followed his own words when it mattered at least :lol:

Was real cool seeing him and Honey Badger rally the troops and complete the comeback :pimp:

Coming back from a double digit deficit in the 4th quarter of a big game? Some peoples fav would NEVER...

biggest quarter, biggest game, biggest stage...it's when the best of them shine :pimp:

Went to liv last night after the game. **** was beyond lit. Tyreke Hill was at the table right next to me, Floyd the table to my left, Pat and Mecole and them boys right in front, and i ended up taking a shot with Richie Incognito & Kelce. Mad ****ing random :rofl::pimp:

A0DAFAEE-2BBB-48AE-ADB1-971CA38563D2.jpeg

5B5CDD6A-9367-40B3-9EAE-D2A5AA23D0CB.jpeg

56F05610-4F18-4D07-9C30-3B445AB795F5.jpeg

i enjoyed my first super bowl experience in the city i live in. Now I’m Ready for All Star next week at the crib

Went to liv last night after the game. **** was beyond lit. Tyreke Hill was at the table right next to me, Floyd the table to my left, Pat and Mecole and them boys right in front, and i ended up taking a shot with Richie Incognito & Kelce. Mad ****ing random :rofl::pimp:

A0DAFAEE-2BBB-48AE-ADB1-971CA38563D2.jpeg

5B5CDD6A-9367-40B3-9EAE-D2A5AA23D0CB.jpeg

56F05610-4F18-4D07-9C30-3B445AB795F5.jpeg
Liv was def too lit for Pat. Son prob would have preferred to be at a Kid Rock concert.

Speaking of honey badger dude made a huge play in first quarter. Saved a td

He made me some money yesterday. I took over 5.5 total tackles for him and cashed in on that. Also that last Damien Williams TD put me up $900 cause i did chiefs Margin of victory 7-12 pts and an alternate total of the game ending between 51-60 total points.

i was toooooo hype

come on man, you can't deny they have a great defense.

Talk ****, but also talk sense. Otherwise, you're just talking.
Go look at their 16 game schedule and tell me how many high powered offenses with above average quarterbacks that great defense shut down?

Go look at their 16 game schedule and tell me how many high powered offenses with above average quarterbacks that great defense shut down?
no, we're going to end this discussion. You dont think they have a good defense. I'm not gonna force the opposite opinion on you. Its a waste of time. You can be on that island yourself.

no, we're going to end this discussion. You dont think they have a good defense. I'm not gonna force the opposite opinion on you. Its a waste of time. You can be on that island yourself.
First we were discussing them being a great defense
Now your claiming I said not a good defense
Gotta stay consistent my man

Here's some clarification
Maybe they are considered a "great" defense in today's fantasy football era
But in the pre-fantasy football era they are GOOD but not GREAT
Great defenses don't give up 21pts in less than 10min
Great defenses hold that 10pt lead
San Frans defensive coordinator needs to be getting roasted right along with Shanahan

First we were discussing them being a great defense
Now your claiming I said not a good defense
Gotta stay consistent my man

Here's some clarification
Maybe they are considered a "great" defense in today's fantasy football era
But in the pre-fantasy football era they are GOOD but not GREAT
Great defenses don't give up 21pts in less than 10min
Great defenses hold that 10pt lead
San Frans defensive coordinator needs to be getting roasted right along with Shanahan
WTF? What does pre-fantasy football era have anything to do with whether a team has a good or great defense right now? You've lost your mind.

Sound REAL stupid right now. I was gonna be nice until you said that idiotic ****.

This mofo said "But in the pre-fantasy football era they are GOOD but not GREAT."

We're talking about this era man. WTF are you talking about another era for. What are you smoking?

Talk about moving the goal posts to fit your narrative. Just typing to type.

Back
Top Bottom