Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Appreciation.

MLK_leaning.jpg

Great, Great man.

unappreciated to the max here lemme tell you why

kidding, dude is a boss he seriously belongs somewhere on our currency ASAP
pimp.gif

One of my idols. I seriously look up to this man and everything he did and stood for. We (not just black people but our society as a whole) definitelywouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for this man and the sacrifices he made.

I appreciate everything he's done for mankind its amazing how much of an impact one man can have on the world....

Doesn't hurt that I get time and a half tomarrow too
pimp.gif

kidding, dude is a boss he seriously belongs somewhere on our currency ASAP
pimp.gif

I never thought of that...Not a bad idea.

I have a feeling we'll have another incident involving some white kids posting pics of themselves on Facebook wearing black-face and eating KFC, But Iwon't let it diminish the day.

It's much more relevant now because of this guy:

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I predict 10+ pages
the train will derail on page 2

Yea, Somebody (one of NT's many closet racists) is gonna try and downplay Dr. King's legacy/relevance, Then get ethered.

Hopefully not tho...

Thanks Dr King i wish our generation was as strong as yours to fight for rights and not just take what we are given but its a shame because we have to muchpride in this day and age we won't march on the streets and protest against wrong and inequality, once again thank you for if it wasnt for people likeyou, malcome x, marcus garvey, harriet tubman and much more others of your time god knows were we would have be today. THANKYOU

He would be happy to see how far racial equality has come today. Although, it's still not completely equal, what Dr. King fought for is greatlyappreciated.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]dude is a beast...[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]X = Garvey = King

All equal in my opinion[/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a dream that my four children will one day live ina nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

MLK is that dude.
pimp.gif

[/font]
[/font]

What I appreciate most is the man's courage....in the face of death threats and attempts on his life, he still
stood strong as a pillar in the black community and the leader we so desperately needed all the while
knowing those very same actions would be the cause of his death. Courage.

Changed America, there hasn't been a leader in the black community who has came close to filling his shoes.

My friend got clowned for wearing an MLK shirt today
laugh.gif
Dude claimed white people don't have the right to rock a shirt with his face on it. Ignorantpeople FTL.

Back
Top Bottom