Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Appreciation.

appreciated what he did to break down barriers
pimp.gif

SMH at the murderer

Appreciated. He was a Great man. He inspired millions to fight for the rights of all people. He is a symbol of how much one man can change the world. Iwouldn't mind seeing his face on the hundred dollar bill
pimp.gif

Hoover was a boss though, who else you know could cross dress and in the same day put a hit out on a %**%$?

AND he helped create the Bloods and Crips by destroying the Black Panther Party.

Hoover = G

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Hoover was a boss though, who else you know could cross dress and in the same day put a hit out on a %**%$?

AND he helped create the Bloods and Crips by destroying the Black Panther Party.

Hoover = G

He was like Omar...Gay as hell but you had to respect his G...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I love the man, but I was crushed when I found out he cheated on Coretta frequently.
tired.gif

Why would this crush you? I don't even know why you would be surprised...At the end of the day, Dr. King was a man

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Word was that J. Edgar Hoover wanted him dead...
smh.gif

So did JFK. Who do you think ordered the wire-taps? MLK was accused of Communist ties. (his closest aides were in the US Communist party)

Props to MLK for being a Republican and what he did for human rights not only for Blacks but for other minorities i.e people with disabilities.

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Something i stumbled
pimp.gif
.. Moss deff appreciated

I'm sorry, I find that disrespectful to compare the two men. They are just two completly different people, and to say that Obama has done anything asclose as important to what MLK did is just not right.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I love the man, but I was crushed when I found out he cheated on Coretta frequently.
tired.gif

Where did you hear this?

hoover did numerous taps to find dirt on him & did. he tried to blackmail him about it.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Word was that J. Edgar Hoover wanted him dead...
smh.gif

So did JFK. Who do you think ordered the wire-taps? MLK was accused of Communist ties. (his closest aides were in the US Communist party)

Props to MLK for being a Republican and what he did for human rights not only for Blacks but for other minorities i.e people with disabilities.
Spying on a citizen is one thing, but it's unfair to say that JFK wanted him dead as well, considering the liberal record he was known for.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

dude is a beast...

X = Garvey = King

All equal in my opinion

I wouldn't say x is equal to king but none of the less, Dr.King I thank you so much for what you have done. Cultivating speaker, leader, everything andabove all

The definition of what a human should be. After God, he is the greatest person to walk this earth.

And can someone go into detail about him cheating?

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

unappreciated to the max here lemme tell you why

kidding, dude is a boss he seriously belongs somewhere on our currency American Flag ASAP
pimp.gif
I would not stop as low as to say currency

Back
Top Bottom