[| -- Drake - "Best I Ever Had" (OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE) Directed By kanYe West -- |]

god dam talk about pointless. song didnt relate well at ALL to the video. dam kanye what were you thinking. ninja must've been on to much henny.

Is that our girl @ 2:02
devil.gif

You NIKETALK people hyped up Drake soo badly

Was expecting this video to be BOMB from all this hype...

Vid had nothing to do with the song LOL

Girls were a plus but what video isn't without em?

I get the meaning of the video, and although I dont think songs like Best I ever had need videos that need u to think, I don't think it was that bad.

I literally was gonna type "this vid is wack, it ain't got nothin to do with the song, was it directed by kanye west?"

i just found it was
laugh.gif

Serious? This what all the hype was about? I feel like this is -100% execution for Drake's 1st video. I feel like the video should have been a crossbetween "Wouldn't Get Far" and "Whatever You Like". Take the expansive camera follows from "Wouldn't Get Far" and combinethe over the top ballerific "you and me can rule the world together" attitude from "Whatever You Like". I will admit, I did like the secondintermission in the video... "But Drake, all you taught us to do was stretch!". Very unimpressed, which is nothing new for me from Drizzy.

am i the only one who when i first saw the vid with the bball and the mascot immediately think kanye college dropout?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Drake 0/2 with videos
What was his 1st?
I'm guessing "Replacement Girl" which wouldn't count since 98.3% of NTers never knew of the song or dude back in '07.

damn, seems like everybody here was expecting too much, vid isn't that bad, besides how can you complain with all that bouncing? lol

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

"Take that D, TAKE IT!"
roll.gif

But forreal tho, dunno where in the hell the concept from this video came from, cuz it doesnt relate to the song AT ALL. However, do to the amazing visuals, i won't complain
laugh.gif
QFT!

Video was whack, but the females.
pimp.gif

i cant be mad at this video and especially the girls but this song is so big right now and the money is no problem for them. MIGHT AS WELL get Hype to do it.

Shooting themselves in the foot

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by jmansmc23

I actually like the video, its nothing groundbreaking at all, but its great to look at and comical.

I just realized what he meant by "take that D".
laugh.gif
I watched the video a couple of times and saw nothing but females with sweaty tig ol' bitties jiggling around.
laugh.gif
Yeah that part about the D I realized it too once I replayed the music video again.
Females in the video FTW. But music video related to song FTL. I'm a big fan of Kanye, but I felt like he dropped the ball on this one
smh.gif
. Unless Kanye isgoing to do more stuff to make the video better, or even make another video to make sense of this one.
tired.gif

Video of the damn year. Slap yourself if you think otherwise.

But nah, really, Kanye's a pervert,
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom