Drake - H E A D L I N E S

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by All Ready

what's the talk about big sean and drake?

what happened?

Nothing, Drake gave credit to Big Sean for creating the whole "it's going down, elevator" rapping style. Everyone said Drake was biting but Drake gave Big Sean credit for creating the style.

I thought kanye started that on graduation, with the whole cuz I'm seasoned haters give me them salty looks...lawry's.

Kanye did start that kind of rap up again. Ever since College Dropout days, but Big Sean uses that flow faithfully.

Why did he give sean credit for that though? When him/the world knows damn well sean had no part in making that style popular.
*****? I am confuse. A little salty too tbh

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

what happened?

Nothing, Drake gave credit to Big Sean for creating the whole "it's going down, elevator" rapping style. Everyone said Drake was biting but Drake gave Big Sean credit for creating the style.

I thought kanye started that on graduation, with the whole cuz I'm seasoned haters give me them salty looks...lawry's.

Yea but its like when dudes gave credit to Jeezy for bringing in "Trap music". Yea TIP did it first and hell even Big Boi and Dungeon Family spoke on it before TIP but Jeezy is credited for that type of music. Kanye may have done it first but Big Sean is known for it since he relies on it far more.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

Why did he give sean credit for that though? When him/the world knows damn well sean had no part in making that style popular.
It's because Drake said Big Sean was the first person he heard that rhyme scheme from

I like it.  
pimp.gif

first single-wise?  not sure.

Same thing people said about over and how it wouldnt work, hes falling off already, i want SFG II.......... point is good song, catchy hook, the album is def gonna be one of the better releases this year

I don't think Big Sean was/is even known for it...Drake is. And honestly, if Drake never said it, I would've never thought about Big Sean. First person I heard do it and noticed was Cam.

what happened?

nah, i know all that, i mean cats keep talking about big sean is shooting slugs at drake and that drake may have shot some at sean

also, i never heard kanye use that flow before graduation, sean was already on the team when graduation was recorded

Originally Posted by cartune

I respect that he didnt follow the "formula" and I kind of feel the song but you can tell he is running out of things to talk about.

My exact sentiments. Minus kinda feeling the song.

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

It's because Drake said Big Sean was the first person he heard that rhyme scheme from
Wait, so Drake never listened to Graduation?

Drake got high and subliminaly dissed Big Sean on twitter. Big Sean sent some shots back to Drake on the "Oh My" remix.

Originally Posted by Prodigy47

Wait, so Drake never listened to Graduation?
Cam'ron

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Drake got high and subliminaly dissed Big Sean on twitter. Big Sean sent some shots back to Drake on the "Oh My" remix.

now we're getting somewhere, what did drake say?

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

now we're getting somewhere, what did drake say?

Screen-shot-2011-07-05-at-3.55.54-AM.png

Back
Top Bottom