Drake @ Love 5/16??

24ax2mh.jpg

yeah I'm going, but the bad part is its the college nights 18 and up, Love will be packed tighter than a can of sardines just to see Drake
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by allalon1

yeah I'm going, but the bad part is its the college nights 18 and up, Love will be packed tighter than a can of sardines just to see Drake
eyes.gif

yeah the 18 up part sucks...i was hoping to just catch him in a reg. concert but i guess this will have to do for now..,
tired.gif

I just talked to one of my mans and table prices are rediculous, like I dont know if im gonna go, i finish exams friday night and was thinking bout drivinghome saturday just for this joint. I know girls gonna be in there deep, but love might just be tooo packed.

the 18u part really sucks but them lil over achievers are making bank of them yungins.

anyone here going?

Tickets are like 40 to get in. I'm not even gonna mess with it. I feel like grandpa at an 18 and up joint.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Tickets are like 40 to get in. I'm not even gonna mess with it. I feel like grandpa at an 18 and up joint.
smh.gif

40?
grin.gif
closer it gets to saturday i don't wanna go...but my friend iscomin up from ATL so i guess we're goin... i don't want to have to just stand there and not be able to move...

I'm too old for that BS. I'd be in a smooth summer Khaki suits and I'd be surrounded by thousands of lil N's looking like Lil Wayne or someother boi-lookin' rapper with nut-hugger jeans and big *** sneakers on. And the lil broads, I'd be getting my Kells on. No Lil Coochie-on-Fire harlotsfor me.

I'm going to chapter meeting, damn that. 18 & up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What am I gonna do with that?

Ian, your pedo *** really don't need to be in there either, ole Dirty Uncle lookin' N'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I'm too old for that BS. I'd be in a smooth summer Khaki suits and I'd be surrounded by thousands of lil N's looking like Lil Wayne or some other boi-lookin' rapper with nut-hugger jeans and big *** sneakers on. And the lil broads, I'd be getting my Kells on. No Lil Coochie-on-Fire harlots for me.

I'm going to chapter meeting, damn that. 18 & up
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What am I gonna do with that?

Ian, your pedo *** really don't need to be in there either, ole Dirty Uncle lookin' N'
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lurkin with them teens huh?

362570256.jpg

Back
Top Bottom