Drake, you my dude and everything but . . . Vol. Ultimate Simpage?

This is the way I look at it:

Dudes that say another dude is "simpin" have never tried to get a girl thats for lack of a better word, hotter than them. Not just looks but status, money etc. It's easy to get a girl that has less than you.

For example, dudes like Drake or Trey Songz or any of those famous dudes could pull 9s easily. I mean these girls flock. Without "simpin". But when you go for a girl that is of equal or greater status, you gotta go the extra hard cuz the fact is, you're chasing.

Look at Kanye and Kim, or JayZ and Beyonce. Guarantee these dudes spit game that yall would catergorize as "simpin". But look at the girls, theyre at the top of their respective games.

Same goes for us dudes that don't have fame. If you want a dime thats not just hot, but succesful and a boss. You'll have to simp. No way around it. If you're game is so tight the girl just falls after one date, she prolly aint all that

cmon fam..

feel bad for the dude that repped you too

I mess with Drake but thats just sad man. I dont care how good a girl looks no man has to go that far to smash. **** like that will make a girl not want you at all.

Him and Wayne probably already hit it though.

Last edited:
He jus did his usual Drake thing...which is normally jus some instructions for random broads on how they can feel comfortable round him since he kno he aint perfect n she should kno she aint perfect but they perfect together so they can still have a good time bein flawed individuals either way cuz that **** is destiny even tho he tryin to better hisself but at least he successful now so he aint really mad at how **** done turned out for him cuz Ns gon always be unnecessarily hatin on him for all the suspect *** **** he be doin seein as they jus jealous of where he at in life n feel like they gotta cut him down to size n not that he wanna brag or nothin but it is what it is n she need to come closer so he can describe ey'thing she wearin for whoever listenin n explain to her how her flaws is the reason why she is who she is n why she need to be embracin that **** stead a hidin behind hairdos n fly clothes since bein mad plain lookin n even possibly slightly unattractive or overweight is what makes her as unique as the snowflakes he use to catch on his tongue while he was makin snow angels on the driveway of his momma house in Toronto before he would run into the kitchen wit his homies Kyle n Blake n have hot chocolates n make smores or some **** n even tho he wouldnt f wit her FORREAL forreal jus only on a song cuz in real life he tryin to bag Rihanna again n has dreams bout Aaliyah bein resurrected n wantin to thank him for single-handedly keepin her memory alive n makin posthumous joints wit her by walkin into the Young Money offices in front of ey'body n givin him a big kiss n scoopin him up n carryin him out while ey'body clappin n cheerin n Weezy goin WAY TO GO DRAKE...WAY TO GO...but he figures chicks wit low self esteem dig all that corny *** overly honest n conflicted bout ya own emotions n opinions **** cuz its mad relateable so he gon say it anyways

Word ..... Lololol

Dudes that say another dude is "simpin" have never tried to get a girl thats for lack of a better word, hotter than them. Not just looks but status, money etc. It's easy to get a girl that has less than you.

For example, dudes like Drake or Trey Songz or any of those famous dudes could pull 9s easily. I mean these girls flock. Without "simpin". But when you go for a girl that is of equal or greater status, you gotta go the extra hard cuz the fact is, you're chasing.

Look at Kanye and Kim, or JayZ and Beyonce. Guarantee these dudes spit game that yall would catergorize as "simpin". But look at the girls, theyre at the top of their respective games.

Same goes for us dudes that don't have fame. If you want a dime thats not just hot, but succesful and a boss. You'll have to simp. No way around it. If you're game is so tight the girl just falls after one date, she prolly aint all that
no.

im sure he does this kind of stuff to weezy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake cant pull no dang 9 with his ugly butt. Lil Wayne cant even pull a 9.

Funny thing is Im pulling more 9's then they are . heck most of us our..

View media item 141557

" Know that I don't make music for n*ggas who don't get p*ssy, So those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me " :smokin :smokin :smokin

Simp or not, he gets the job done.. Period :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

:lol:

Lol dude was on one I dont know how yall can hate on him for that

He was soundin like a fool tho :rofl:

:pimp:

Last edited:
lol....im pretty sure once u get rich and famous you stop caring about if you "thirsty" or "simping"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom