Dressing Better Vol 2.0

OK so the first one is the 42R, and I thought it was a little big.

The second is the 40R and I felt like it fit exactly how I wanted it to, but did not know if I should get the exact fit.  Dont mind the lapel, my gf took the picture and didnt notice lol.

Thoughts?
The 2nd one looks better to me from the shoulders, but it looks like the waist compression might be too much...but again so much can only be told from one picture. If you feel comfortable without any restriction or feeling like the jacket is grabbing onto you like a compression shirt, go with the 2nd one. The only alteration you need is to get the sleeves hemmed a bit (optional if you want the dress shirt sleeves to show through). It's a personal preference.

OK so the first one is the 42R, and I thought it was a little big.

The second is the 40R and I felt like it fit exactly how I wanted it to, but did not know if I should get the exact fit.  Dont mind the lapel, my gf took the picture and didnt notice lol.

Thoughts?
The 2nd one looks better to me from the shoulders, but it looks like the waist compression might be too much...but again so much can only be told from one picture. If you feel comfortable without any restriction or feeling like the jacket is grabbing onto you like a compression shirt, go with the 2nd one. The only alteration you need is to get the sleeves hemmed a bit (optional if you want the dress shirt sleeves to show through). It's a personal preference.
It's not that easy to tell from just a single picture (of each) unless there's a glaring difference but I agree with it looking like the shoulders fitting better in the 2nd pic. My problem is the obvious pulling, it's nice that it's fitted off the rack and not just boxy but that's too much, could be his build. It's a little surprising that the sleeves in the 1st pic at least look to be slimmer.

Does anyone know where I can pickup a pair of Olive colored Chinos? I cant seem to find a decent pair anywhere. So far, tried Tommy(no longer sell the olive in my size). Dockers(too slim, or too relaxed).

Does anyone know where I can pickup a pair of Olive colored Chinos? I cant seem to find a decent pair anywhere. So far, tried Tommy(no longer sell the olive in my size). Dockers(too slim, or too relaxed).
try asos or river island.

It's not that easy to tell from just a single picture (of each) unless there's a glaring difference but I agree with it looking like the shoulders fitting better in the 2nd pic. My problem is the obvious pulling, it's nice that it's fitted off the rack and not just boxy but that's too much, could be his build. It's a little surprising that the sleeves in the 1st pic at least look to be slimmer.
The shoulders, back and chest felt pretty good in the 40R.  The pulling was not bad, I guess the pic just makes it look worse, or maybe bc I was in a rush. 

Scrolling eBay and found these

Sebago Men Blue Leather Boot Shoe Size 8 1/2 8.5 M Lighthouse Dress New --t

Someone buy if you are a 8.5! These are not mine. Just search eBay.

Last edited:
Went thru the old camera and decided to post a collection of some of the passed outfits:

Can someone tell me the name of a this style of shirt? As in the same cut or maybe where i could find this same shirt pictured here in different colors :nerd:

Any help would be repped! 8)

Scrolling eBay and found these
Sebago Men Blue Leather Boot Shoe Size 8 1/2 8.5 M Lighthouse Dress New --t
Someone buy if you are a 8.5! These are not mine. Just search eBay.
do you know how the sizes run for these boots? im about to place a bid since its only 10 dollars + shipping. its about 60 on amazon

Can someone please recommend me a casual sportcoat/blazer? Something along the lines of the Uniqlo x UU jacket or W+H cargo blazer. Need something grey/charcoal so I can wear with blacks or blues. Thanks in advance!

08_073938.jpg

800217.jpg

If anyone could help me out with this, I would REALLY appreciate it.

I'm looking for an item. Saw it at Century 21 but not in my size. Couldn't find it anywhere else.

It is a GUESS, red, puffer jacket, with a removable hood (by zipper). It is from their holiday 2011 collection.

I'm looking for a size Large. I'm on my iPad and for some reason can't upload a picture of it. Below is a link to a picture of it though.

http://www.denimhunt.com/.a/6a00d83420b8e253ef015434bad90d970c-800wi

If by chance anyone would be able to help out on this, I'd be very thankful. Although I realize odds are slim. Thanks.

Last edited:
i would just like to say thanks for all the ideas i got from here lads,been lurking the thread for ages,not a long time till i post some picks of my own,keep up the good work and more pics pleeeeeease(ksteez pinoy keep em comin ;p) ).it helps a loooot.greetings from sunny greece

Last edited:
real life...

can anyone compare:

brooks brothers shirts
vs.
express shirts

size wise... like i wear a small in the express extra slim fit... how similar in sizes are brooks brothers?

Back
Top Bottom