Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Serg: I had some H&M pieces that I wore at my former job when I had to get my hands dirty at times. $30-40 trousers held up for almost a year after numerous wears. The crotch blew out so it was RIP. :lol:
Picasso: Those shoes are very nice. I still like sneakers and I would wear that in a hot second.
P: man, you'll be able to cop that thing like it's a $10 piece in 3 years, bro.
RFX: you and me both, man. The closest thing to a trench I own is an over coat.

No getting dirty for me usually but I'm a pretty decent size guy and they've held up thankfully.

Wisith and the rest need an opinion on this Indochino Tweed Suit. I was going to get the one from Lands End which would come out to about $200 but Indochino just launched this today. I have the voucher so I get a shirt and tie and have to only put out another $20 for the suit. My question besides is do you like the tone of the brown is do you think is worth it to add the vest which is another $80, totaling to $100 out of pocket? I paid $320 for the voucher so that would make it $420 for a 3 piece tweed suit with shirt and tie. Indochino wont let me substitute the vest for the shirt so I have to get the shirt. Lastly what color lining would you go with for the vest?

"King Kong ain't got nothing on me!"

:nthat: :nthat: "100 percent alpaca...you blot that!" :lol:

Last edited:
Who here got Trenches? I need a nice "non-pervert long" trench coat.

I love trench coats even though I never owned one, being in SoCal, chances are I never will.
I know people scoff at Burberry but they are the original tranch coat manufacturer

Burberry makes some of the best outerwear IMO, just stay away from the gaudy plaid and Brit which is definitely scoff worthy.

Also, decided to wax my tan RL Rangers.

Took some pictures of my dress shoe rotation and I think I got most of what I need

Will post some favorites in the next few days.

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture, RFX. Those pants look great, but those flyknits...man those are nice.

I have a BR trench I bought a few seasons ago that I wore today, along with these in the rain:

8001289118_1dd3098b7b_z.jpg

Sorry but it is very difficult to get the actual green color w/o proper lighting but this is the best I could do. You could see that it is darker and greener than the stock photo though.
Summoning my inner KSteezy (minus the good photography). And damn, angle makes the shoe look so much bigger.
9743481.bmp

Myman.gif

Dope **** RFX...I literally can't take these shoes of my feet, they go great with ANYtHInG I wear.

i think this year i might jump on the trench coat, but first ill be picking up a Moncler for the winter time..

Since we're talking about trenches I really want this Burberry one. I like the mid length coats without the belt.
I don't think they're technically called trench coats but they're the kind I want. 695 is doable but it's gonna hurt a bit

Any good deals on suits? Preferably a navy suit.

What is your price range?

Edit: Just ordered the brown tweed bootlegger suit from indochino and vest with the light blue gingham shirt and a wool navy tie for $100 out of pocket plus the $320 voucher from the dailyhookup, looking forward to it!

Last edited:
What is your price range?
Edit: Just ordered the brown tweed bootlegger suit from indochino and vest with the light blue gingham shirt and a wool navy tie for $100 out of pocket plus the $320 voucher from the dailyhookup, looking forward to it!

So you paid $100 for a whole suit from Indochino? Can you post a link to the voucher? For that price, I'd order one and give it a shot.

So you paid $100 for a whole suit from Indochino? Can you post a link to the voucher? For that price, I'd order one and give it a shot.

RFX yea man it's over, as omgitswes posted. I actually paid $420 really for a 3 piece suit, a shirt and tie. The $320 I paid about a week and a half ago and that was for any suit that was up to $379, any shirt up to $99 and any tie up to $49. Since the suit was $399 I paid the $20 difference there and ordered the vest separately for $80. At the end of the day $420 for a $399 suit, $99 shirt, $49 tie and $80 vest which would have added up to $630 individually plus the alteration credit, I'm very happy with the deal.

Im sorry if this has already been asked but can anybody tell me Zara fits.

I am considering buying a jacket off their and im kinda a big dude so gotta make sure it fits.

RFX yea man it's over, as omgitswes posted. I actually paid $420 really for a 3 piece suit, a shirt and tie. The $320 I paid about a week and a half ago and that was for any suit that was up to $379, any shirt up to $99 and any tie up to $49. Since the suit was $399 I paid the $20 difference there and ordered the vest separately for $80. At the end of the day $420 for a $399 suit, $99 shirt, $49 tie and $80 vest which would have added up to $630 individually plus the alteration credit, I'm very happy with the deal.

Please post deals like this next time! Please!!!

Man, I saw those Burberry pictures before lunch break and I went to the local mall afterwards. Almost spent $1,000+ for a nice Burberry one just so I can walk under the sprinklers around here :lol:

Serg: That's a great collection. Me sees the Alden Indys too in the back. No sneakers though? I am just impatiently waiting for one more pair of brogues to come in, probably my sickest shoe to date yet.

Please post deals like this next time! Please!!!

I did! lol but I think most people passed up on it, I think only one other member here, diewitsjames took advantage of it as I got a nice little credit for him buying it...thanks man!

Man, I saw those Burberry pictures before lunch break and I went to the local mall afterwards. Almost spent $1,000+ for a nice Burberry one just so I can walk under the sprinklers around here :lol:
Serg: That's a great collection. Me sees the Alden Indys too in the back. No sneakers though? I am just impatiently waiting for one more pair of brogues to come in, probably my sickest shoe to date yet.

Wis: Funny thing is those aren't Alden's they are the LandsEnd poor man version that I paid $35 for. Funny how they look so much like the Alden Indy's though. Sneakers, I have plenty of, lets just say they are in about 3 storage bins downstairs in my storage, probably talking about 30-40 pairs just there, plus a couple of casual sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom