Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Heading to JCrew right now to check it out. Hoping it has a somewhat tailored fit, although it says "Regular fit"... I guess I can always have it tailored.

Take pictures if you can.

I think online there is a 25-30% code you can apply to the coat, and also get free shipping I believe.

Walnut Strands are calling, but might sit this one out. Got to be fiscally frugal, plus already planned on stocking up on dress shirts at BR with the F&F going on.

Also, just got an email from BR with a 40% off for cardholders this weekend might not need the F&F invite (*still debating on getting the Navy suit).

These PM's are overwhelming lol

I was about to say, you're gonna get bombarded. Unfortunately...I'll have to add to it in a few minutes.

I wondered why this thread jumped 3+ pages by 2pm. :lol: Incredible deals though, especially for the RL.

Whether my size is available or not, thank you for helping everyone out. Go about it how you want but I kinda agree that the lurkers who finally decide they want to be included when something like this comes about should probably be low on the list.

Heading to JCrew right now to check it out. Hoping it has a somewhat tailored fit, although it says "Regular fit"... I guess I can always have it tailored.

Take pictures if you can.

I think online there is a 25-30% code you can apply to the coat, and also get free shipping I believe.

I was in a J Crew yesterday and got the e-mail this morning, they have 25% off purchases over $150 which is easy to do. I was able to take advantage of it. I wasn't really looking for outerwear so I can't say I saw that peacoat, looks good though.

lol this guy.  

nerd.gif

Whoa don't blame me fellas. Menswear did this to you. C facilitated. I just was standing pretty :wink:

And Wis, quit playing. We know AE is beneath you

Anyone know where to get replacement laces for beeswax desert boots? I tried a Clark's outlet and the employee said he's never seen them and my best bet is to find something similar and burn them down to the right size. I'm hoping this isn't my only option.

Anyone know where to get replacement laces for beeswax desert boots? I tried a Clark's outlet and the employee said he's never seen them and my best bet is to find something similar and burn them down to the right size. I'm hoping this isn't my only option.
email them they will send u free replacements

Burgundy Mcallistairs and those suede RLs for like 300 shipped can't complain def broke though

Edit: totally forgot I bought some meermin double monks last night as well fml

Last edited:
Thanks bhergh!

AE Clifton's today...

I'm ashamed to admit I've had these for over a year and have not cleaned/polished them once. Anyone want to tell me where to start?

After lurking NT since the nikepark days, I finally have something to contribute. Allen Edmonds will soon, if it hasn't happened yet, be implementing a fee for returns. They've normally had free shipping and returns, but I believe they will be implementing a restocking/return fee on their seconds.The Sandersons and the Slatons for RL are on the narrowest lasts. I believe the 2-222 or 8-108, so they run longer and narrower than their more popular models. They also don't make them wider than E width as far as I know, but perhaps the resident AE expert can confirm that (along with the return fee). Otherwise, they're great shoes at an unbeatable price. I would advise to ask about sizing though since they're on the narrow side.

Back
Top Bottom