Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The RL pricing is crazy. I was talking about the AE pricing. Regardless, props to Bama for extending this to NT members.

I hope I can score a pair of these. Rains like a mofo here but I can slot these in:

:smokin

Word, I'm struggling to just pick 2....and keep telling myself not to go for 3 bc the deal is insane :lol:

Tell me about it ordered 2 pairs already thanks to our boy Carlin! Probably will order one more by the end of the weekend or sale. Got the tan and chocolate Sanderson's thinking of adding the snuff suede ones too.

Thank you Carlin!

Well Carlin, if they fit like AE's I just PMed you, definitely interested in a couple, I'm in the same boat trying to save, but 500$ shoes for less than 200$ can't pass up in that...lucky I only have to fight John for my size!...lmao
lol post which RL joints ur copping and I'll make sure not to cop. i owe you since u missed adrian's deal on those bostonian.

Man, same boat as those that are not looking to drop dough but this sale is hard to pass up. Those strands are calling, :wow: Some of those RL's as well.

Well I'm sure Carlin knows who to prioritize for, so if you a regular you ain't got NO WORRIES...haaaaaaaaan

Lol

Adrian hit me up and planted the 3rd pair in my mind now and dat suede is looking miiiiiighty tempting too :smh: :smh: damn. :lol:

Good 2nds sale going on with Allen Edmonds

Brooks Brothers - $149 - except Presidio, which will be $109
Ralph Lauren $129
Park Ave black - $199 (black only)
Strand walnut $199 (walnut only)
Independence Collection ($299)
Dalton walnut $199 (price will be on all colors except cordovan)
Mayfair patent leather $99
Spiked and SLV golf 2nd Q - $149
Jack Nicklaus Golf $129 (all 2nd’s)

Let me know if interested in anything

Link to pics of the Ralph Lauren shoes, amazing deal at $129

http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4364144

Crazy sale dam.. so many things I like, good looking out Carlin.

-----
I'm really liking this peacoat from JCrew too: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...001&siteId=TnL5HPStwNw-*45jYTm33xX35pBUHSsjnA

Already have a JCrew Peacoat though.. dont think I should own 2, but I really wanted my next one to be that Billy Reid Bond one :smokin

Last edited:
Crazy sale dam.. so many things I like, good looking out Carlin.

-----
I'm really liking this peacoat from JCrew too: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...001&siteId=TnL5HPStwNw-*45jYTm33xX35pBUHSsjnA

Already have a JCrew Peacoat though.. dont think I should own 2, but I really wanted my next one to be that Billy Reid Bond one :smokin

Heading to JCrew right now to check it out. Hoping it has a somewhat tailored fit, although it says "Regular fit"... I guess I can always have it tailored.

Told C i had to go ahead and jump on those Sandersons myself. Ended up with the only 12D left in the nationwide inventory.

Hoping the Daltons don't cut it as close.

Last edited:
how many belts do you guys own?

i'm using a fairly old belt for work, and am looking for a new one (or two). is it worthwhile to invest in a belt?

i've really only rocked belts from h&m :lol:

Back
Top Bottom