Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Great move HHHornet15. I just ordered my first suit (Producer) from Express the other night for ~$280. Praying the fit will be decent enough and only need minimal alterations. 

Only the Sanderson suede were available in my size, feelsbatman, still copped, would go great with my navy and blue ludlows and even my seersucker express suit

Great move HHHornet15. I just ordered my first suit (Producer) from Express the other night for ~$280. Praying the fit will be decent enough and only need minimal alterations. 
Producer is cut big. I hope you are not a slim dude. It's seriously more for athletic (brolic) or bigger dudes. Speaking from experience with both producer and photographer fits.

The photographer fit is AMAZING....
That seersucker suit I posted I was wearing in the beach is their photographer suit...should have gone that route, unless you are looking for a more classy look.

The photographer fit is AMAZING....
That seersucker suit I posted I was wearing in the beach is their photographer suit...should have gone that route, unless you are looking for a more classy look.
Yea, I was originally looking into the photographer suits but they seemed a little too slim for me (5'6" 135) but hopefully the producer fit isn't cut TOO big. I figured for 280 I'd give it a shot. Been looking for a decent suit in prep for career fairs/interviews this school year just haven't been able to go all in on a Ludlow.

Yea, I was originally looking into the photographer suits but they seemed a little too slim for me (5'6" 135) but hopefully the producer fit isn't cut TOO big. I figured for 280 I'd give it a shot. Been looking for a decent suit in prep for career fairs/interviews this school year just haven't been able to go all in on a Ludlow.
You should've gotten the photographer suit. Producer is gonna fit big.I'd return it and get the photographer if you want something slim.I got the photographer and I still had to get some alterations done to it.

None taken my dude. I'll snap some pics when it comes in. Saw their return policy is chill so it shouldn't be a problem if it doesn't work... only more time to save up.

135lbs bro?....how is the photographer fit too slim for you?....that producer cut is gonna look huge on you at those measurements.....

im 5'8 167lbs and the photographer fit is perfect for me.

both these are the photographer fit and i had to get the pants hemmed and tapered a bit to my liking

Those look great tho Steezy. I still gotta find dress shoes too so I figured the suit could be a steal...more like a stretch now tho

Kith Mercer's came in today I went with the black as the bolt was less obvious . I also sized down from a 36 to a 34 to cut out some of the bagginess seen in the look book. Sorry about the picture quality

the photographer suit is great. good bang for your buck, IMO.

there was a sale in april. i think i got 2x photographer suits (navy and charcoal) for like $170 shipped each.

steezy, those suit jackets are small, right?

Last edited:
Kith Mercer's came in today I went with the black as the bolt was less obvious . I also sized down from a 36 to a 34 to cut out some of the bagginess seen in the look book. Sorry about the picture quality

I dig them a lot, man!

How does JCrew outerwear tend to run? Gonna have to order that peacoat online...
They run TTS, but slim for me. That goes for their sweaters, barn jacket, and whatever else I have from there. By slim, I mean that in a good way :lol:

Today:

there was a sale in april. i think i got 2x photographer suits (navy and charcoal) for like $170 shipped each.

I don't think I can classify any suit that has Lycra and/or polyester in it as great but at $170, it's a good deal if it fits well.

Ok y'all convinced me. I just checked their site again and copped the navy photographer suit on sale. Now the wait. 

I don't think I can classify any suit that has Lycra and/or polyester in it as great but at $170, it's a good deal if it fits well.

:lol: yeah thats what i meant. its great at that price point.

Back
Top Bottom