common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-20.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-14.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-13.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-10.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-9.jpg

:smokin

I'll take one of all those CP's!!! :pimp:

Really liking the boots at the top especially

I feel the same way.. if only Tres Bien had more of that collection.. (best prices ive seen, especially with the non-eurozone discount)

I'm torn between another pair of MMM Low Gats or a pair of CPs.. help! :smh:

Both. :evil:

Seriously, they're both great and you can't go wrong either way. Get the CPs for some diversity :smile:

Common Projects F/W 13

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-4.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-21.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-19.jpg

:nthat: :smh:

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-20.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-14.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-13.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-10.jpg

common-projects-fall-winter-2013-collection-9.jpg

You forgot the best ones...

Dem boots. Beautiful. :pimp:

Last edited:
Both. :evil:

Seriously, they're both great and you can't go wrong either way. Get the CPs for some diversity :smile:
Dem boots. Beautiful. :pimp:

Yeah man..

I'm torn between:

CPs: http://tres-bien.com/brand/common-projects/original-achilles-mid-black (which they were the lows though)

and

MMM: http://tres-bien.com/brand/maison-martin-margiela/replica-sneaker-black-3_1

Can only afford one at the moment lol.. but yea.. anyone with experience in sizing on the CPs? :nerd: RFX? (I sized a 43 in MMM low GATs)

Last edited:
I don't own a pair of CPs but they are narrow and somewhat long. I wouldn't be the best person to give advice on sizing on the sneakers as I've only tried them on in the store.

Yeah man..

I'm torn between:

CPs: http://tres-bien.com/brand/common-projects/original-achilles-mid-black (which they were the lows though)

and

MMM: http://tres-bien.com/brand/maison-martin-margiela/replica-sneaker-black-3_1

Can only afford one at the moment lol.. but yea.. anyone with experience in sizing on the CPs? :nerd: RFX? (I sized a 43 in MMM low GATs)

What RFX said. They run big. I have a pair of the Tournament high in size 45. I usually wear 12 in Nike and these CPs have some room to spare. Could have sized down .5-1 full size.

I typically wear an 11.5, 11W works but I need a 12 in some sneakers that are narrow or just run small.

I have 2 pairs of CP: leather original Achilles in a 44 that fit well and suede vintage Achilles in a 44 that are a little tight. Overall quality is great and I've seen them go on sale quite a bit, I learned the hard way after paying close to retail on my first pair.

I like those suede boots that look like they have a crepe sole (?). The navy lows that look like they're wool & leather are nice too.

I'm 40 in MMM, 39 in CP. If you have wide feet you can stay same size, though.
Bought my white leather Achilles for like 230 on a slight discount code a few years back, which was more or less the average price at the time i think and now you'll be lucky to even find one that low

Last edited:
Black, white, and more were available a couple months ago on ssense and tbs when their sales started. You can easily get them for less than 300.

They were in the sale section at TBS but the price was never actually discounted from the original 395 or whatever it was

Yea the white and black leather CPs never hit a sale price this past season at tres bien
I was hoping for a drop but it never happened

Lol@ blaz3n asking MMM vs cp
Didn't you say on styleforum CPs were plain and you couldn't justify the price tag?

D the best deal was the Ralph Lauren AE seconds for $129. Wing tips. Cap toes. Loafers. Chukka boots.

Yea the white and black leather CPs never hit a sale price this past season at tres bien
I was hoping for a drop but it never happened

Lol@ blaz3n asking MMM vs cp
Didn't you say on styleforum CPs were plain and you couldn't justify the price tag?

Lol yea you right but the simplicity has grown on me, especially the lows

Best bet is actually sf for cps. There are always a bunch for sale on there

If I purchase it will be from TBS, where I will it for like $289 shipped

Thanks Carlin for posting up the sale. I would have never known about it if I didn't check this thread two days ago. I called the Shoe Bank and Shirley helped me. Even though the RLs are a great deal, I scooped up the Walnut Strands. Been wanting them for a while now.

Just landed a new job as an asst buyer at RueLaLa. Sign up if you haven't yet. Good place to purchase luxury brands and a purse for your girl/mom/sister etc haha. There's a Gucci sale going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom