Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's all in good fun bro, but seriously, You can find cheap suits at HM, Zara and Express, not the best quality but the fit is usually slim and nice and with 50$ worth of alteration you are good to go....you don't wanna go to Vegas rocking someone dead grandpa's suit...lol

Define "cheap", for most in this thread a "cheap" suit is in the $250-300 range. (Express, Banana Republic w/codes)

Cheaper than that ($100-200): H&M, Zara, etc.

I got you.

Seems like H&M will be a good choice.

One more question.

I plan on dressing more business casual at work. Any advice on what colors to pick?

I plan on getting black and tan color dress pants. Not sure what color shirts to get so i don't look like I'm wearing the same thing everyday lol

Any help?

don't get black.

i think the most common colors people go with are charcoal/dark grey, navy, light grey, and tan if they're feeling groovy.

i work in a corporate setting and i usually go with different variations of light blue, white, and gingham shirts (small plaid).

there are days where i can come into the office in business casual (i assume this means no tie), but i always feel weird so i rock a tie anyways :lol:

like other's have said, H&M and zara are good bets for cheap suits. that express photographer suit that a few peolpe were talking about in this thread is also a good choice, just make sure you find sales.

j crew factory is another affordable option for some dress clothes

Last edited:
credit line? we no limit up in here!

Bros, confession...I don't even know what's so special about that fit...lmao...same one that got like a million hits on tumblr.....I personally don't like the look that much...never wore that again since...but hey I ain't eem rustled.

Serg...that's funny I drive a Jeep myself...lol

Anyone know where to get quality rugby shirts at a decent price? ($30 or less?)

I figure if uniqlo can do polos for 20 bucks, someone might be doing rugbys as well.

The merona brand rugby shirts from target are nice. Not sure if they carry them at the moment but I picked one up last year for around $20 and it fits very well.

Thanks man, Ill check em out.

Anyone know where to get quality rugby shirts at a decent price? ($30 or less?)

I figure if uniqlo can do polos for 20 bucks, someone might be doing rugbys as well.

a bit off topic but i was somewhat impressed with the polo i ordered from uniqlo based on the material (dry polo held up very well in 90+ degrees) and fit uptop...

...but its a tad long for my liking and not as slim as in the torso as i had hoped. im 5'10" 210 lbs. and it extended about half way down my pockets when untucked, which is how i like to wear polos. nitpicky i know, but just somewhat disappointing. maybe ill see what a tailor can do might considering the shirt was very cheap and comparable (maybe slightly better b/c of the dry aspect imo) to brands like jcrew and BR.

Yeah I think there are a few details that could be improved as well but I feel the pros outweigh the cons - especially for 20 bucks. I only bought one to try it out but will consider buying more if it does not loose shape/ shrink too much in the washer tonight.

Anyone else have any insight as to where some quality rugbys can be had for a decent price?

Today:

Excuse the Gshock... New watch finally came in the mail today after about a 2 week delay from Jomashop. 

Nothing too crazy but I really dig the look of this thing:

Looking to replace the band tho, any recommendations?

Today:

Excuse the Gshock... New watch finally came in the mail today after about a 2 week delay from Jomashop. 
Nothing too crazy but I really dig the look of this thing:

Looking to replace the band tho, any recommendations?
Very nice. Thanks for contributing.

Back
Top Bottom