Dressing Better Vol 2.0

a white shirt cant ever fail for one...

then you can do a gingham shirt, lavender, light blue...

i paired up a grey tie with a gingham shirt and it looked ight imo..
I'd say something dark to aide in the contrast. Maybe navy or hunter green. Cant go wrong with a white oxford.
Thanks guys. Think imma go with a purple gingham with the grey wool tie and dark navy suit. Saw it on a j crew model and the colors fit well.

Love this thread lol.

what are you guys thoughts on wearing a dark navy pair of fitted pants, and a dark navy light wool blazer to a wedding. I'm thinking of switching away from the basic suit look (I saw a friend do it with a more extremely disparate pairing and it worked but I'm worried navy on navy will just look like i didnt have a suit to wear.)

if im gonna go that route, i would throw on a pair of selvedge or indigo denim instead of navy pants...with a blazer, tucked shirt and tie, and some loafers or wingtips depending on the weather...

if im gonna go that route, i would throw on a pair of selvedge or indigo denim instead of navy pants...with a blazer, tucked shirt and tie, and some loafers or wingtips depending on the weather...

Or some khaki chinos with the navy blazer.

what are you guys thoughts on wearing a dark navy pair of fitted pants, and a dark navy light wool blazer to a wedding. I'm thinking of switching away from the basic suit look (I saw a friend do it with a more extremely disparate pairing and it worked but I'm worried navy on navy will just look like i didnt have a suit to wear.)

MAke sure there's a bit fo a contrast between colors and tones, if not it'll look weird.

Idk if it has been asked before but hows the sizing on AE lets say compare to Cole Haan? Im 8 1/2 and not quite sure if i should size up/down. Thank you.

Idk if it has been asked before but hows the sizing on AE lets say compare to Cole Haan? Im 8 1/2 and not quite sure if i should size up/down. Thank you.

Dif brands have dif last within those brands, I would suggest going to a Nordstrom and trying a pair on.

I wear the same size in cole haan and AE.

I'm usually an 11 in CH and am a 11/10.5 in AE.

How are leather soled boots in the winter? They look great, but can they actually be worn??

I stay away from leather soled shoes period especially when wet and snowy.

I got caught on a day it wasn't supposed to snow a couple winters ago in leather soles. **** was not fun, I was lucky it wasn't icy.

been gone for a minute, i am so lost?

why everyone thanking bama? he been trappin AEs out the bando or nah?

Steezy, dress up some af1s for your shoot. style bloggers are always doing jordans

been gone for a minute, i am so lost?

why everyone thanking bama? he been trappin AEs out the bando or nah?

Steezy, dress up some af1s for your shoot. style bloggers are always doing jordans
He got a gig that allowed for discount on AEs. He posted some that were deeply discounted. NTers were blowing up his Skytel pager with the orders. He got his ordering ability banned as a result :lol:

Back
Top Bottom