Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Another pair of boots came in today. Got these when Carlin posted the link, thanks man!

Going to end up with a few more boots before this season is over. Too many that I have my eye on right now

Wes, how is the width on the RL/AE boots? I've been thinking about ordering them, and heard they are narrower than the marked D width, which would be ideal.

Got my shoes in today, thanks Carlin!...so bummed I couldn't pick up the other two styles I wanted...these are amazing!!!!!!..gotta be careful with the suede tho... :/

Got my shoes in today, thanks Carlin!...so bummed I couldn't pick up the other two styles I wanted...these are amazing!!!!!!..gotta be careful with the suede tho... :/
You do your best to care for them but a nick or scratch here and there is nothing to write home about :smile:

My loafers and chukkas are sitting on my porch as we speak. Got some shining to do along with restoration on this frank clegg briefcase I thrifted yesterday. $40 out the door :pimp:

It's the captain's bag. Retail around $900

Last edited:
My loafers and chukkas are sitting on my porch as we speak. Got some shining to do along with restoration on this frank clegg briefcase I thrifted yesterday. $40 out the door :pimp:

which loafers did you end up with? there are 2 i'm debating on pulling the trigger on

brown leather. contemplated buying the brown suede as well since I just made a nice profit off of a thrifted sale but gonna hold off and put the money towards a new MTM suit :D

*goes to NJ*

brown leather. contemplated buying the brown suede as well since I just made a nice profit off of a thrifted sale but gonna hold off and put the money towards a new MTM suit :D

Same thing i'm looking at.

Anyone know how long the 2nd sale is gonna run for? i lost my CC and won't have it back for possibly a week :smh:

I am still waiting for my RL Slatons, BB McAllistairs, AE Sanfords, and Meermin double monks :\ I'm also moving into an office for the first time in a few years next Tuesday but I only have 2 suits to alternate between until my other 2 come in mid-September, one of my suits being a grey plaid which realistically can only be worn 1-2 times a month.

#firstwordproblems

My RL's from the sale should be coming in tomorrow :smokin....what's the best way to take care of suede shoes? Do you guys just coat it with a protective coating every so often and brush em?

was the pic posted on Facebook yesterday him too? the one with the shawl cardigan under the jacket?

I recognize that beard anywhere

Also that TSB feature was clean. Loved the blue suit.

Haha I read the comments for K on the GQ pic. Dude getting gorgeous comments by both sexes.

Jake must be having a fit.

My RL's from the sale should be coming in tomorrow :smokin....what's the best way to take care of suede shoes? Do you guys just coat it with a protective coating every so often and brush em?
I don't spray anything on mine. I brush once in a while. That's pretty much it.

Back
Top Bottom