Dressing Better Vol 2.0

We were just having that conversation not too long ago, about overcoats. I'm still trying to find an affordable charcoal one.

Mr Porter's Global style comp is back. I made it to the top 50 last year, but they only give prizes to the top 3 I believe.

The MR PORTER Global Style Campaign is back. Wherever you are in the world, share your personal style using Instagram to be in with a chance of winning a wardrobe worth £2,500 / €2,900 / $4,000. Discover more, and find out how to enter, at: http://mr-p.co/vFc9nv

Last edited:

There are other reasons to be banned from.

Whilst you are correct that you have done anything offensive it is quite obvious what has occurred you revealed your secret identity..

If anything people can request that you be banned from this thread.  I see no problem with your posts as I have received plenty of lulz.

But if enough people PM Meth and complain he can ban you from a single thread.

There are times you contribute to the thread which is great because participation is awesome.

However, you seem to display a subtle pattern at sideways passive coming at the regulars, be it wis, rfx, adrian, and serg.

Just be mindful.

A wold will eat its own blood thinking its his prey's.

insert rock clapping gif for me
LOL there was no secret bruh. I post the same way and use the same words as I have for the past 5 years. Same person just different names. What would they have to complain to Meth about? "OH NO, HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THEN MINE AND HE SAYS IT RESPECTFULLY, BAN HIM METH BAN HIM!!!"

I only defend myself when The 2 pinoys, and SAS something guy are attempting to deem things as "trolling" or "wrong" because they don't agree with it. Meth is cool peeps hence when I've been back so many times. I'm not doing anything wrong in here.
to be honest i have no clue what your previous SN did.

Wis isn't filipino though.

Reported for racism.

Serg, how are those Meermin shoes holding up? I really need a pair of brown captoes and Meermin is one of my options.

They're holding up well, worn the leather double monks a few times and they're good. Haven't rocked the suede monks or black captoes yet. My only complaint is how slippery in particular their leather soles are.

Lol at this thread jumping 2 pages in 30 minutes.

thought this was intredasting from reddit ...

laugh.gif
@ his power of suggestion at 1.28 dude looked down and went right over

Wasn't last year a tad more? I'm down for $75-100 if y'all bout it
Baller!

Don't tell wis that. He's still trying to rock his purple foams with a navy suit
Got sent home for wearing Foams on a non Friday.

I don't get Wis in that aspect, my dude lovessss foamposites, yet doesn't mess wth the aesthetics of Newbalances with a suit

EdLover.jpg
The whole new wave of NB and suit is too cliche for my taste, for a lack of better word. I don't wear NB except to the gym.

I've loved the Foams since they came out but they were pricey for me without a job. I didn't just get in this sneaker subculture, man. Been in it since the 5th grade.

I will wear a suit with sneakers soon though :pimp: for some laughs.

I forgot I bought Lanvin low tops last spring :lol:

What the hell is going on in here?

:lol:

IN on that DB Secret Santa....

Before I pull the trigger, anybody have reviews for the JCrew Abingdon Laptop Bag. Was going to splurge on a Filson but timing isn't right, this bag will do if someone can chime. Mainly want to know if I'll have issues stuffing a 15' MBP.

What the hell is going on in here?

IN on that DB Secret Santa....

Before I pull the trigger, anybody have reviews for the JCrew Abingdon Laptop Bag. Was going to splurge on a Filson but timing isn't right, this bag will do if someone can chime. Mainly want to know if I'll have issues stuffing a 15' MBP.
I like the City bag at Jack Spade better. It looks a tad bit nicer than the JCrew. I have a weekender from JCrew Factory. Its held up really well.

http://www.jackspade.com/nylon-canv...U0677A.html?dwvar_NYRU0677A_color=001#start=1

Last edited:
I don't even know if I posted this today but navy suit and light pink shirt
http://dressingbetterforless.blogspot.com/2013/09/wdiwt91813.html

:lol: @ his power of suggestion at 1.28 dude looked down and went right over

All the squared toed shoes :x

Top coat season can't wait to get my joint from my tailor :pimp:

I have a navy topcoat that I thrifted and I need to take The Tailoring Room this Friday.

Last edited:
Racism where? TypeRPinoY and Pinoy732

Never called W4 Pinoy either......

Reaching again lol.
Easy fella. Before asking about giving a used gift where did I ever say anything to or about you or your posts? I just asked a question which inferred that I would never do such a thing. I must be trolling now too since my opinion on the matter doesn't agree with yours

Easy fella. Before asking about giving a used gift where did I ever say anything to or about you or your posts? I just asked a question which inferred that I would never do such a thing. I must be trolling now too since my opinion on the matter doesn't agree with yours
You guys! There's only one way to settle this...

diarrhea has to wear da foambz

Last edited:

:lol: @ his power of suggestion at 1.28 dude looked down and went right over

Watched this video and once I saw the location, I realized that this guy has shined my shoes before :wow: . He made the come up after putting da towel on ya boy's oxfords :smokin

What's sad? He clearly loves what he does.

"However you react and respond is your business..."
I understand its an honest living, but wish dude could be doing better. Guy asked him if hes always there he says "9 degrees or 90". No retirement plan no insurance, nothing. I get he loves his job, but I hope bro is taking care of himself.

PS, I rather shine my own shoes.

He's happy and seems to genuinely love what he's doing, more than I can say for some people stuck behind a desk..

Back
Top Bottom