Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Foams are a DMV classic. I used to room with a guy from DC back in like 02/03 and all he talked about was Foams and some go-go cat named Wale.

I'm a fan but my legs are too small to wear a shoe that bulky.

Jimmy rustler in full effect
laugh.gif

Do you even read?...you tried to incorporate FOAMPOSITES into the essentials of switching up your wardrobe to a more grown look....do you know what an essential is?..
Carl, just stop. Did you even read? The fact that you mentioned foams and suit in a sentence as a "POSSIBILITY" was just disturbing therefore I addressed it. You basically reiterated how I stated foams should be worn, then added some off the wall zip zop bibbity bop scenario about foams and suits. I never said YOU were doing it like that so I don't understand why your so flustered.

Its an essential for ME. I didn't make a rule saying it was an essential for EVERYBODY. Cool you had foams, sold it cause you didn't like them anymore. Thats fine, however I(ME, MI, MOI, أsa akin) find it a nice essential for  MY wardrobe. Don't cares what you do fella.  Do you. Nothing to debate.

Last edited:
Carl, just stop. Did you even read? The fact that you mentioned foams and suit in a sentence as a "POSSIBILITY" was just disturbing therefore I addressed it. You basically reiterated how I stated foams should be worn, then added some off the wall zip zop bibbity bop scenario about foams and suits. I never said YOU were doing it like that so I don't understand why your so flustered.

Its an essential for ME. I didn't make a rule saying it was an essential for EVERYBODY. Cool you had foams, sold it cause you didn't like them anymore. Thats fine, however I(ME, MI, MOI, أsa akin) find it a nice essential for wardrobe. Don't cares what you do fella.  Do you. Nothing to debate.

We were talking ESSENTIALS to "dressing better" you brought up FOAMPOSITES, the end.

i'm gonna start a pool on what day this dude is gonna get banned? who wants in?
Nothing to ban me from. I contribute peacefully in this thread in others without insulting people or attempting to bully others. Its the other folk who seem to catch feelings that you should be worried about.....

Serg, how are those Meermin shoes holding up? I really need a pair of brown captoes and Meermin is one of my options.

I'm glad I put that part of my life behind me...for now at least. Life is a lot less stressful.

But this dude is clearly trolling. I work in an office now and would feel foolish wearing foams even on a casual Friday.

Last edited:
We were talking ESSENTIALS to "dressing better" you brought up FOAMPOSITES, the end.
I made my list with what I consider essentials for ME yet your still arguing against foams. Its not an essential for you and thats fine Fella. We get it. Move on boi

I'm glad I put that part of my life behind me...for now at least. Life is a lot less stressful.

But this dude is clearly trolling. I work in an office now and would feel foolish wearing foams even on a casual Friday.
Its fine if worn properly which I've already stated. How can you SHUN something without even giving it other looks?

Nothing to ban me from. I contribute peacefully in this thread in others without insulting people or attempting to bully others. Its the other folk who seem to catch feelings that you should be worried about.....

I gotta rep you though...you are master with the whole passive aggressive troll front :pimp:

Carry on "fella" :lol:

There are other reasons to be banned from.

Whilst you are correct that you have done anything offensive it is quite obvious what has occurred you revealed your secret identity..

If anything people can request that you be banned from this thread.  I see no problem with your posts as I have received plenty of lulz.

But if enough people PM Meth and complain he can ban you from a single thread.

There are times you contribute to the thread which is great because participation is awesome.

However, you seem to display a subtle pattern at sideways passive coming at the regulars, be it wis, rfx, adrian, and serg.

Just be mindful.

A wold will eat its own blood thinking its his prey's.

insert rock clapping gif for me

Its fine if worn properly which I've already stated. How can you SHUN something without even giving it other looks?
I shun my old lifestyle not foams. I love foams but just would never have time to wear them now. I barely wear the sneakers that I still have.

I made my list with what I consider essentials for ME yet your still arguing against foams. Its not an essential for you and thats fine Fella. We get it. Move on boi

The whole point of the essentials of THIS thread in specific is to give insight on what someone trying to switch up their flow to something closer to "formal" that's the core basics of "dressing better" it's not a preference list, notice my list DID not include flyknits although that's my preference, keep trollin

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you bruh...IMO people that try to dress up foams fail 9/10 times, if you keep it VERY casual talking some plain jeans and a tee then I guess you can get away with it, but that's what you are limited to as far as foams go...don't try to wear a sports coat, a button down, forget chinos and most definitely don't attempt the suit/sneaker look with foam posites

Forget chinos? I wore some with my 07 royals the other day. Received quite a few complements. It's all about the outfit with foams. I have sold every pair except my royals. I feel they are a clean shoe no matter what your wearing. I do agree people tend to go overboard with matching and foams. From baltimore so I see this quite frequently. Lol

Word John, I've been banned from the "fools thinking they doing it" thread for what reason I don't know...I don't even bother asking...but I miss the Lulz of that thread...lol

i could see foams lookin decent if you wore the all black ones, with some black jeans, and a black blazer, with a black vneck lol..that kanye look..but you would have to be super swaggy to pull it off.
its hard to work with..thats for sure!

Forget chinos? I wore some with my 07 royals the other day. Received quite a few complements. It's all about the outfit with foams. I have sold every pair except my royals. I feel they are a clean shoe no matter what your wearing. I do agree people tend to go overboard with matching and foams. From baltimore so I see this quite frequently. Lol

Royals is the only pair I still own...but I wouldn't be able to rock them with chinos...honestly I wouldn't rock em with anything else that's not shorts...hate the way any type of pants fall on them..
:Kanye shrug:

Fall's Best Topcoats for Men, Starring Jeff Bridges

An Old Classic, Rebuilt
Designers have retooled the topcoat, adapting it to the era of way fewer suits. Throw it on over whatever and go full speed ahead.

The One Time to Wear Velvet
The chesterfield coat, with its velvet collar, is the most formal topcoat—but you can still wear it semi-formally, like Bridges, or informally, like countless British rockers.

Twice as Regal, Twice as Warm
If you want a dose of Jeff Bridges's distinguished air—or just the warmest topcoat—go double-breasted. Wear it open for a loose look, or button up against the cold. Either way, pop the collar.

The whole point of the essentials of THIS thread in specific is to give insight on what someone trying to switch up their flow to something closer to "formal" that's the core basics of "dressing better" it's not a preference list, notice my list DID not include flyknits although that's my preference, keep trollin
Many have posted their PERSONAL list of essentials and weren't thoroughly in depth. I post mine based around what I like and deem as the basics. If its not for you, thats fine(I keep saying that in hopes you'll understand). How me stating I think foams are a good casual shoe is deem trolling is just your way of attempting to get the last word on something that is not even arguable LOL

The fact that they're so bulky makes it hard to pull off imo. Same for jordans and dunks. Sneakers can easily be incorporated in a look but the slimmer the silhouette the better.

i could see foams lookin decent if you wore the all black ones, with some black jeans, and a black blazer, with a black vneck lol..that kanye look..but you would have to be super swaggy to pull it off.
its hard to work with..thats for sure!

Hey you can try...but the fact that is risky to give it a go, deem them NOT essential when making the switch towards the more formal aspect of things

There are other reasons to be banned from.

Whilst you are correct that you have done anything offensive it is quite obvious what has occurred you revealed your secret identity..

If anything people can request that you be banned from this thread.  I see no problem with your posts as I have received plenty of lulz.

But if enough people PM Meth and complain he can ban you from a single thread.

There are times you contribute to the thread which is great because participation is awesome.

However, you seem to display a subtle pattern at sideways passive coming at the regulars, be it wis, rfx, adrian, and serg.

Just be mindful.

A wold will eat its own blood thinking its his prey's.

insert rock clapping gif for me
LOL there was no secret bruh. I post the same way and use the same words as I have for the past 5 years. Same person just different names. What would they have to complain to Meth about? "OH NO, HE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION THEN MINE AND HE SAYS IT RESPECTFULLY, BAN HIM METH BAN HIM!!!"

I only defend myself when The 2 pinoys, and SAS something guy are attempting to deem things as "trolling" or "wrong" because they don't agree with it. I mean dudes in here mad cause I asked about a Nas Polo LOL.  Meth is cool peeps hence when I've been back so many times. I'm not doing anything wrong in here.

Last edited:
Many have posted their PERSONAL list of essentials and weren't thoroughly in depth. I post mine based around what I like and deem as the basics. If its not for you, thats fine(I keep saying that in hopes you'll understand). How me stating I think foams are a good casual shoe is deem trolling is just your way of attempting to get the last word on something that is not even arguable LOL

Lulz ok kiddo.....DO YOU :smile:

Back
Top Bottom